Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
1096bimu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by 1096bimu »

I made a minor thing, I wanted to do infinite jumpjets but ended up doing this instead. It basically prevents you from falling at all. So you can keep walking even if there is no ground under you and you can jump up at any time.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(falling,MassEffectAndromeda.exe,C7 47 18 00 00 00 00 E9) // should be unique

falling:
  db 90 90 90 90 90 90 90

registersymbol(falling)

[DISABLE]

falling:
  db C7 47 18 00 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(falling)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

shenlongyin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda +7 (table EDIT5)

Post by shenlongyin »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:27 pm
by watching vids, it seems the motion capture is better then previous instalment...
may actually buy the game this time.
still 2 days to go until it release in my area, can still do a pre-order.... and with free cheat already...
so tempting...

////////////////////////////////////////////////

//
updates:
EDIT6:
- added inf. life support
- updated undead, fixed a potential infinite loading screen if the script is activated before (re)loading a savegame.
- separated inf. ammo to inf. ammo clip, and inf. ammo pouch.
- for inf. ammo clip part, it's rewritten to have a better handling with different fire mode.

EDIT5:
- added ignore material requirements
EDIT4:
- added ignore research points

EDIT3:
- added ignore credits and ignore skill points.
EDIT2:
- updated inf. health to undead
EDIT1:
- uploaded a table.
- player base fetch is just using STN method. I just choose an injection point a few bytes above so my table can be used together with STN's.
//
options:
[exploration related] scripts:
undead
- health still drop but player won't die.
- min health allowed can be set via the entry.
- setting min health to 0 equals disabling the script.
- min health default: 200.

inf. ammo clip
- ammo clip won't drop below 1 for single-shot guns, e.g., handguns, shotguns, etc.
- ammo clip won't drop below 4 for multi-shot guns, e.g., rifles, burst-fire rifles, etc. (it's set to 4 because locking at 1 would stop the continuous fire or burst fire, i.e. fire one bullet per shot when you have one clip left.)

inf. ammo pouch
- ammo pouch won't drop below 1.

battle skills instant cooldown
- as title says.

inf. life support
- life support won't decrease at all.
- a cheap precaution is implemented to prevent the script from manipulating the wrong address. may refine it later anyway, still, report if you find a possible bug that you think is related to this script. thanks.

[misc.] scripts:
ignore credits
- allows you to buy things with zero credits.
- credits still decreased normally until it reaches zero when you buy things.

ignore skill points
- allows you to learn any skill with zero skill points.
- skill points still decrease until it reaches zero when you learn skills.
- the scripts should be activated before you load a savegame that you've learnt skills with zero skill points, or the skills you learnt will be unlearnt.
- just activate this script before you load a savegame, and let it stay activate for the whole game session.

ignore research points
- allows you to research with zero research points.
- research points still decreased normally until it reaches zero when you research.

ignore material requirements
- you still need at least ONE for each of the required material to develop a gear.
- material quantity won't drop below 1 when developing gears.

//
notes:
- check 1096bimu's post for more cheats.

//
downlaod(s):
masseffectandromeda.CTmasseffectandromeda.CT
masseffectandromeda.CTmasseffectandromeda.CTmasseffectandromeda.CTmasseffectandromeda.CT
I meet the same question as others said, when I use this table, every task that counts number will not proceed, such as scanning the wild life, scanning the mineral and other type of quest like the secret project which need to go and active different components also doesn't work.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

(seriously, you don't need to quote a while post, it just stacks the thread with unncessary content.)

yes, the inf. life support is still doing bad things. working on it now.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Updated the compilation, give credit to the devs not me!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=596&p=2488#p2488

craftgod
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by craftgod »

So, I am trying to find what modifies weapon damage. I scanned for weapon damage, which is different base on profile used at the time, which I think the difference is coming from the difference in the bonus % weapon damage, say solider rank 6 gives 20% while explorer rank 6 gives 15%. But I cannot seem to be able to track that down. I reason that if I can track weapon damage down, I can see what writes to it which should lead me to the damage multiplier. Need help!

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

tontsa00 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:20 am
Btw folks i've found this trainer :

http://fearlessrevolution.com/trainers/mass-effe ... ner-lingon
I can never get lingon's trainers to work.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

ok, inf. life support is updated, please test.
it should have addressed all the problem reported, block quest advancements, task progress is not displayed, etc..
in theory it should identify only the 2 addresses that is related to life support (the on-foot life support and in-nomad life support) perfectly now.
still, report if you find a possible bug that's related to this script.

@Tiffany
have a hunch that it's the "enable" that was causing the malfunction of the sub-scripts that need player-check (i.e. some of the [exploration related] scripts]), as I did some bad edit to "enable" script (responsible for identifying the player pointer) on that update.. see if the latest table still have this problem.
worst scenario, you can still use back the old inf. ammo for now.

either way, I'll have a look at the "Isharay III" sniper when I got it.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

These cheats are all fun and all but is there a way to enable saving during priority missions? I hate having to reload an autosave like 20 minutes into the past because of dumb reasons.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Did you update the +9 table from the other day? Cause I did try that one, if you didn't.

koliblank
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by koliblank »

Cielos thanks for table, its great, but I have one question about "ignore skill point" is there a way to save changes ?

As for now you need to unlock everything again every time you open game.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@Tiffany
yes, it's EDIT8.1 now.

@koliblank
ignore skill points
- the scripts should be activated before you load a savegame that you've learnt skills with zero skill points, or the skills you learnt will be unlearnt.
- just activate this script before you load a savegame, and let it stay activate for the whole game session.
notice the last 2 points.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Does it need to be activated before loading a save if you aren't using the skill feature?

edit: Tested the latest version. I'm happy to report that the infinite ammo clip .3 now works with the Widow and the Isharay sniper rifles that only have 1 bullet. :)

edit: Oh by the way I found [Link] more [Link] little gems. I didn't expect the table to work with them, but it does. Stops them at 1 bullet. I also discovered the infinite ammo pouch also stops at 1 bullet.

I've mostly been using the N7 Piranha shotgun + Black Widow sniper rifle + a melee weapon. I was using the asari blade for awhile but I don't really like how it has to teleport away before striking so I switched to the Kett Vakaresh. Much nicer... I'm transitioning my weapons now though to the Dhan shotgun and Isharay sniper rifle. They just have so much more damage.

edit: Oh and I've discovered a strange bug. Not sure if it's to do with the cheat tables or if it's just the game being buggy but it's happened in two different conversations now... Sometimes the options will just choose themselves, generally whatever the mouse is over I guess... like in under half a second. So far it's only happened to me twice, but both times have been on Aya. That happen to anyone else?
Last edited by Tiffany on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

ShadowNic94
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShadowNic94 »

Does anyone have the pointer for the A.V.P ?

koliblank
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by koliblank »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:46 am
@koliblank
ignore skill points
notice the last 2 points.
Thanks!