Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
ReActif
I want cheats
I want cheats
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:58 am
Reputation: 1
Location: Lyon

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by ReActif » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:14 am

bisermarchev wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:49 pm
there is a option for MP xp but cant make it work any clue how to turn it on?
This is why i have cleaned the table, there are many old code in the table, look the branch for see if is it in 1.05 branch or not !
I think they keep all code for try later a mod.

User avatar
ReActif
I want cheats
I want cheats
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:58 am
Reputation: 1
Location: Lyon

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by ReActif » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:20 am

sacreddruid wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:53 am
Anyone able to figure out if there's a way to basically make it so special ammo never runs out?

The whole "only lasts X clips" is just, so, dumb. :|

(And yea I know you could just turn on infinite clip, but then that changes the way the guns end up balanced, whereas infinite disrupter ammo just saves me a button press and saves me from forgetting to toggle it back on when it runs out)
I dont understand, when i activate "Infinite Equipped Item Usage" this is ok for me
Maybe try with "Infinite Power Cell"
and "Infinite Ammo Pouch".

I activate all and i never had problems

deathcon313
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:37 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by deathcon313 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:40 pm

Any way you could add an option to instantly get 100% planet viability so I dont have to spend hours driving around each planet

Goldflinger
I want cheats
I want cheats
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:50 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Goldflinger » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:06 pm

DarkIceCore wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:36 am
***
Many thanks DarkIceCore. :D

User avatar
GuyInDogSuit
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:43 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by GuyInDogSuit » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:55 pm

deathcon313 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:40 pm
Any way you could add an option to instantly get 100% planet viability so I dont have to spend hours driving around each planet
That kind of ruins the fun of the game though. And it's not hard to reach 100%, at least not on the first three planets. What we need is a way to unlock all forward stations.

User avatar
Adnan008
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:56 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Adnan008 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:09 am

it isnt exactly cheat but it kinda is.
my 2 save games for unlock "matchmaker" achievement less than 5 min. read description
http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/92

User avatar
GuyInDogSuit
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:43 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by GuyInDogSuit » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:49 pm

Adnan008 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:09 am
it isnt exactly cheat but it kinda is.
my 2 save games for unlock "matchmaker" achievement less than 5 min. read description
http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/92
Damn, Deluxe Edition saves? Bummer.

Wolv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:40 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Wolv » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:57 am

I saw a few posts in relation to removing undead status to turrets. I assume that's enemy turrets? Has anyone come up with a way to make the player turrets and remnant VI constructs undead/invincible? Doesn't seem to work for me choosing any of the current undead player/teammate options.

Also, looking for a way to increase radius of biotics/explosions if anyone has a method.

User avatar
GuyInDogSuit
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:43 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by GuyInDogSuit » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:53 am

Would be cool if there was a way to unlock some of those harder to get achievements like Cartographer and Matchmaker. Save files might work, but it sucks that most of the ones on Nexus Mods are for the Deluxe Edition.

Esrin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:05 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Esrin » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:18 am

Is there any way to add the deluxe ED items?

User avatar
GuyInDogSuit
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:43 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by GuyInDogSuit » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:20 am

Esrin wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:18 am
Is there any way to add the deluxe ED items?
That would actually be cool, though DLC isn't cracked yet.

innova889
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:12 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by innova889 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:22 am

hi , i am using cpy version i cant seem to get clieos table to work , when i click enable nothing happens, sorry if this got covered. i am looking for the damage multiplier code

Jessen
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:03 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by Jessen » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:01 am

GuyInDogSuit wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:55 pm
deathcon313 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:40 pm
Any way you could add an option to instantly get 100% planet viability so I dont have to spend hours driving around each planet
That kind of ruins the fun of the game though. And it's not hard to reach 100%, at least not on the first three planets. What we need is a way to unlock all forward stations.
I just heard a friend lost the viability for all his planets, and thus lost 6 hours of work. It might ruin the fun in some aspects, but it can also save people's butts in other cases.

User avatar
ReActif
I want cheats
I want cheats
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:58 am
Reputation: 1
Location: Lyon

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by ReActif » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:15 am

Jessen wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:01 am
GuyInDogSuit wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:55 pm
deathcon313 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:40 pm
Any way you could add an option to instantly get 100% planet viability so I dont have to spend hours driving around each planet
That kind of ruins the fun of the game though. And it's not hard to reach 100%, at least not on the first three planets. What we need is a way to unlock all forward stations.
I just heard a friend lost the viability for all his planets, and thus lost 6 hours of work. It might ruin the fun in some aspects, but it can also save people's butts in other cases.
The problem is that the viability of the planets is not just a value that can be modified without impacting the rest.
This is calculated by the number of missions done for the planets.
Knowing that some levels are blocked by a mission from the main story.

It would in fact probably have to validate the missions so that it increases and will propel you directly to the end so to speak without talking about all the bugs and crash that the game will have because you will not validate some dialogues.

But good if we mark all the missions finished, as much to show you the ending is much faster.

Otherwise what you ask can be obtained by providing you with a 100% save, because basically it comes back exactly to that.

mtay87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:32 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by mtay87 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:52 am

SeductiveCrab wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:09 am
Kalas wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:05 pm
Hey, just wanted to share my Cheat Table as well.

Compatible with 1.0.4 Version

Features:

  • Infinite Health
    Infinite Shield
    No Reload
    Infinite Ammo
    Instant Skill Cooldown
    Infinite Consumables
    Better Accuracy
    Infinite Skill Points
    Infinite Credits
    Infinite Life Support
    Infinite Nomad Shield
    Infinite Nomad Boost
    Infinite Research Points
    Infinite Materials
    Instant Reward Cooldown


Note:

  • Important - Run the game first and then the Cheat Table / Trainer.

    Infinite Consumables - Equipped Consumables will be set to 99 upon use.

    Infinite Skill Points - Spend some Skill Points for the cheat to take effect.

    Infinite Credits - Sell an item for the cheat to take effect.

    Infinite Research Points - Spend some Research Points for the cheat to take effect.

    Infinite Materials - Sell a material so it's value will change to 9999.

    Instant Reward Cooldown - After activation enter any menu (Ctyo Pod Menu or Inventory Menu) and press X to collect rewards, you can do that as much as you want.


Mass Effect Andromeda.CT
I can't get the unlimited skill points portion to work.
same here. :(

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abhiroop43, Aron, CheatBlaze, CraftyConquistador, Jessen, kuroetaku and 36 guests