Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by STN »

Zero Gravity cheat here - sort of. You can fly using the jet pack as much as you wish without "gravity" pulling you down - incredibly fun though

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
masseffectandromedazerogravity.CT
(3.09 KiB) Downloaded 63 times

Wammer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wammer »

Just downloaded the latest revision and it seems it doesn't work anymore? I'm clicking on enable.6 and nothings happening. Happening to anyone else?

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

STN, Cielos already has that in the table, lol. Just enable the second empty box thingy and enable moon walk. Basically the same thing. There's an auto assembler script beneath it too (which will crash your game) that iirc is a starting point to finding how to be able to jump while you're already jumping, or some such.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@Tiffany
If "min health" doesn't have to be ticked to set the min health, and it works for the entire team without "status" ticked but for the player only with it ticked, how are we supposed to switch between the whole team and only the player without ticking the "status" pointer (which I assume is acting like a bool switch for your script)?
you can change the value.
double click on the value, or press enter while highlighting the entry. but this isn't important right now, because:
Also, is it safe to change the "min health" float value to something other than 200? Because without freezing it at 200 right now it says it's at -5.684028943E-29 and I'm guessing not because when I tried to change it from that to 700 it froze the game.
wow, what did you just do right now?? from the sound of it, does this happens often for you?
(float)-5.684028943E-29 in hex is db 75 1B 90 90, it's the opcodes of a conditional jump (jne) followed by 2 nop. this exact aob can be found just a few bytes before the "min health" address ("dMinHealth-83", while "dMinHealth" is the lable for the "min health" pointer), which is the conditional jump (db 75 1B) that would jump if the entity being hit is not in player team.
the script or the game certainly WON'T write this value to this address. even if you enter 9000000 for the "min health", the value won't auto-changed to a 4 bytes opcodes that conveniently sitting just a few bytes away. this isn't the scripts, nor the game, this is something else.
I just did some checks and experiment on my end and it doesn't seem to be the cases I can think of neither.

anyway please try your best to re-create this scenario, when the value of "min health" is "(float)-5.684028943E-29", see if the "status" value is "7".
and remember to post how to make it happens. not (only) the things you did in-game this time, but (mainly) the sequence you activate/de-activate the scripts.
oh and also, if you managed to make recreate this scenario, please do the following:
- click "memory view", on the upper part of the newly pop-up window, left click on any line.
- press "Ctrl-G", in the "Go to address" window, type "dMinHealth" without qoute, press ok
- you'd jump to the line with the lable "dMinHealth" then. scroll up until the line "dDamageMultiplier" is around the bottom of the page. make a screenshot and post it here.
- the screenshot should be something like this:

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

this is a really weird bug, that I think so far you're the only one who reported it.
and more importantly I think it's the reason for your battle freeze. it doesn't necessary be this "db 75 1B 90 90" thing that cause the problem, but rather the reason why this occur in the first place.
finding out how it happens may be the key to solve your problem.
thanks in advance.

in the mean time, if someone else has a similar problem with Tiffany, please share as well.
I may be away for a couple of days. but I'll check back soon.

@STN
it'd be perfect if the jet engine animation loop can be smoothen, rather than stopping and starting again.
I did a little trace, but manipulating the main jet timer would just affect the whole jumping sequence. e.g. stopping the timer from increasing before it ends the jet animation would just shorten the jump sequence all together...
anyway, now that you're back in the scene, you gonna make more fun cheats?

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

Anyway to find the address for the Remnant Bypass things? Playing sudoku is annoying as hell and the infinite item thing doesnt work with it for some reason.

battle173
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by battle173 »

Hey cielos, "undead Teammates only" script is functioning. Great work!

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

Amazing, thanks Cielos! :)

EDIT: XP bonus seems to actually crash the game. Tried 5 times bonus, shot some enemies and indeed gained 5x XP per kill but shortly after that game crashed. Tried then 2x bonus but same thing. However, something else happened what I did not expect - my companions got a whole load of skill points. I myself was still level 6, my companions seem to be that level too but they gained 130 skill points each, while mine remained as they were. No idea if their skill points will live through a reload of a save, but just mentioning it here.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:33 pm
anyway please try your best to re-create this scenario
I tried to reproduce it just now and I couldn't. But honestly that's never happened to me before because I never tried leaving min health unchecked. How I think it happened was I loaded into game while in my nomad and I guess that's just the value that it populated itself with. Maybe because it couldn't find my player's health? I dunno...

Though I will say that setting my "min health" float value to 700 when my max health is 722 doesn't seem to work about ~20% of the time. I mean it'll stop it like half way but not always at 700.
Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:33 pm
it'd be perfect if the jet engine animation loop can be smoothen, rather than stopping and starting again.
The animation actually looks pretty good if you have one of the biotic profiles because it uses biotic powers for the jump jets instead of the jets. I always wondered what you were talking about when you said it didn't look good cause it looked good to me, lol. I see what you mean using it with normal jump jets though.
Seipherwood wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:25 pm
Anyway to find the address for the Remnant Bypass things? Playing sudoku is annoying as hell and the infinite item thing doesnt work with it for some reason.
It does work with them but any time you use one it'll delete any you have beyond 9 and minus 1 for the one you used. So the most you can really have at once is 9. That's more than enough for an entire planet though, so just turn on infinite items on your ship and dupe a few more to get 9 again and you'll be set for your next planet. That's what I do until someone can figure out a way to freeze its value.

Note: I'm talking about the infinite items from bimu's script (I forgot the numbers... 1096? 1069? something like that) I've mentioned kinda repeatedly for the past several pages, that is used to dupe stuff. Not the new infinite equipped item thing Cielos just added.

MaximStale
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaximStale »

LOOOOOOOOL

Kuraiholy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kuraiholy »

...what the hell is that, Maxim? haha

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

April Fools thing if i remember right :p

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

MaximStale wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:10 pm
LOOOOOOOOL
What? I just paid for my year already!

notsofast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by notsofast »

the xp gain multiplier crashes my game too

looks like if you've been messing with ignore skill points in the past and reloaded the game it recalculates the character levels so my guy is level 47 but 3 of my companions are level 71

maybe it will work fine if I start a new game and never mess with ignore skill point script at all and xp multiplier may work fine

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

I've never used the ignore skill points option since I am fine with the amount of skill points gained (I only use ignore credits and that's because of buying mods/materials, then ignore research points option because I want to research more stuff sooner and then ignore crafting materials to craft stuff sooner/craft more stuff as I experiment with augments), plus this was a completely new game, fresh start. Only tried XP multiplier and for a short time it worked but after a bit will crash the game. Seems that the companions who were with me at the moment gained then levels as well, for example my char was level 6 while Liam and Vetra were both level 70 (and still are). Other companions who were not with me remained the same level as I am. On one hand it's fun now to have two powerhouse companions, but on other hand I would love if the XP multiplier would affect me too :)

One thing to note, maybe it affects it somehow, maybe not - I need to try - I was wearing the armor which gives XP bonus as well at the time, maybe it in some way affects any of these things. Or maybe not.

notsofast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by notsofast »

thanks for clearing that up

then it kinda confirms that the crash is related to the active companions' exp point