Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Iron Rose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by The Iron Rose »

Those are all incredibly handy, thanks bimu!

Unfortunately it doesn't quite resolve the issue of mods where you only have one of them to start (and aren't carried by the shops) but honestly this is fantastic as is, so I'm hardly complaining.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

craftgod
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by craftgod »

I think I got the experience to work. When you arrive at the planet (start of the game) search for unknown first value. Then get to Fisher, kill those enemies and you will get 113 xp points. Search increased value by, input 113, then go to Kirkland, kill those aliens, you will get 20 xp, and then search increased value by 20. You will end up with 7 addresses. Change all those 7 address together to some big value, I put in 60000 and it got me to level 27 when I get to Greer and killed those aliens (which gave me another +20 xp and prompted the level up). I assume when you input a large enough number you can go all the way to level 100 or something.

KBy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KBy »

craftgod wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:37 am
I think I got the experience to work. When you arrive at the planet (start of the game) search for unknown first value. Then get to Fisher, kill those enemies and you will get 113 xp points. Search increased value by, input 113, then go to Kirkland, kill those aliens, you will get 20 xp, and then search increased value by 20. You will end up with 7 addresses. Change all those 7 address together to some big value, I put in 60000 and it got me to level 27 when I get to Greer and killed those aliens (which gave me another +20 xp and prompted the level up). I assume when you input a large enough number you can go all the way to level 100 or something.
using this i set the address of what i found xp to be, 977550 is around level 130 if i remember my input correctly. this allowed me to max every skill with 5 remaining points, minus of unkown one in the tech tree witch cannot be unlocked at the very start of the game.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

1096bimu wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:35 am
I made a small +4 table:

Freeze life support

Duplicate items: When you buy or sell items, the amount you bought/sold is added to the original count instead of subtracted. Does not work if you buy the entire stack.

Infinite boost: infinite forward and vertical boost in Nomad. It seems like if you fly too high it will freeze the game.
I hate open world games where you can't just fast travel everywhere, so many mountains in the way. Not when you have the shuttle craft conversion for your Nomad!
Thank you for this! boost and item quantity are exactly the two things that i was looking for :3

do you have any idea how one would go about duplicating an item that you only have 1 of?
a lot of the augments i like i only have 1 of (due to the research only generating one)

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

craftgod wrote:
Could you please tell me those adress since i can't find how much experience i currently have since i'm lvl 16 atm.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Chae wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:46 am
Anyone know the address for xp? Need those levels at max to get skills to stick.
actually you no longer need max levels for the "illegally-learnt-skills" to stick.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Well i want highers lvl's to unlock all weapons from R&D

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

tontsa00 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:31 pm
Well i want highers lvl's to unlock all weapons from R&D
try these two pointers.

- activate the enable script.
- copy the codes below.
- highlight the skill points pointer.
- press Ctrl-V.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>195</ID>
      <Description>"xp"</Description>
      <LastState Value="3022" RealAddress="8F67C0BC"/>
      <Color>0000FF</Color>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>pPlayerBase</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>FC</Offset>
        <Offset>d80</Offset>
      </Offsets>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>196</ID>
          <Description>"next level"</Description>
          <LastState Value="3356" RealAddress="8F67C0C0"/>
          <Color>0000FF</Color>
          <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
          <Address>pPlayerBase</Address>
          <Offsets>
            <Offset>100</Offset>
            <Offset>d80</Offset>
          </Offsets>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

1096bimu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 1096bimu »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:10 pm

Thank you for this! boost and item quantity are exactly the two things that i was looking for :3

do you have any idea how one would go about duplicating an item that you only have 1 of?
a lot of the augments i like i only have 1 of (due to the research only generating one)
Item duplication now works even when you buy/sell the entire stack, like when you only have 1 of an item.
Attachments
MEA_misc.CT
(915.85 KiB) Downloaded 186 times

craftgod
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by craftgod »

KBy wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:36 am
craftgod wrote:
using this i set the address of what i found xp to be, 977550 is around level 130 if i remember my input correctly. this allowed me to max every skill with 5 remaining points, minus of unkown one in the tech tree witch cannot be unlocked at the very start of the game.
And I suppose only one of those addresses is for Ryder, the rest of them are for your squadmates. Since you have 6 squadmates +you, that makes 7.
Last edited by craftgod on Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ori'grom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ori'grom »

Are skills supposed to reset after using "ignore skill points" script? Because mine are reset after each session (restart of the game). I followed the instructions to the letter and I'm not complaining, just wondering if I'm doing something wrong :D. Thank you for the table.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

You enable the codes at the title screen before you load a game and it will work correctly.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

1096bimu wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:56 pm
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:10 pm

Item duplication now works even when you buy/sell the entire stack, like when you only have 1 of an item.
Awesome, thank you!

Viken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Viken »

Could any of you guys explain to me how to combine these tables? I want features from across several of those posted here, but I have no idea how to set them up together. I am not coding literate, either. -.-;;

Anyway, thank you guys for offering these awesome cheats~

ori'grom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ori'grom »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:17 pm
You enable the codes at the title screen before you load a game and it will work correctly.
OK walk me through this.

1. Launched the game and in the main menu (title screen?) I started CE > loaded the table > checked "ignore skill points"
2. Loaded the save > spent points to max a few skills
3. Saved > closed the game
4. Started the game again (no CE) > loaded my save
5. All the skills I purchased after "breaking the skill limit" were gone from my skill tree but I still had them in my "skill repertoire"

Is this how it's supposed to work or am I doing something wrong :) ?

EDITED: NVM, I think I ought to listen to the man and just leave it checked every time I play.