Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
craftgod
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by craftgod »

do0fus wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:37 am
I still can't get EXP to change, despite the posts explaining how. It just isn't working. I saw a premium trainer that levels you up; how hard can it be?
Using Cielos table, you will see player's xp. Change that and then go do something that gives you xp in game, voila, you level up!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Xeddicus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xeddicus »

Any progress on bigger/infinite inventory space?

darkizzle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by darkizzle »

Nu Titan wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:30 pm
I'm the original creator of the DAI Banter Trigger. I can't play the game yet since I have no video card currently (new one should come soon). I will look into it when I get a chance to play. If it is the same/similar to DAI I probably should be able to find it, but I'm no expert on Cheat Engine though so no promises.

I haven't logged on to the forums in a long while and it seems the original Cheat Engine forum got neutered and Bioware closed their forum :( . Any good forum where people are working on modding (probably too early)? I saw Rick Gibbed is in the process of making a new save editor :D, loved his stuff for other games.

You are literally my hero! Its because of you that DAI was playable at all, not those hacks at Bioware who gave up after 1 patch and never understood their own system. It boggles my mind that they would use this system again...and that its still tormenting me in a new game. I'm so sick of silence. I can't wait for you to save the day once again. :D

BTW, maybe you're referring to another forum, but the BSN is alive and well.
[Link]

Adnan008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Adnan008 »

darkizzle wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:49 am
Nu Titan wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:30 pm
I haven't logged on to the forums in a long while and it seems the original Cheat Engine forum got neutered and Bioware closed their forum :( . Any good forum where people are working on modding (probably too early)? I saw Rick Gibbed is in the process of making a new save editor :D, loved his stuff for other games.
BTW, maybe you're referring to another forum, but the BSN is alive and well.
[Link]
no it's not. he's talking about official forum, is this cheat engine forum? yes. is this official cheat engine forum? no. simple like that.
[Link]

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gvaz »

Is it possible to change the number of available cryo pods you can spend? I want to unlock all 22 of the cryo pods, but avp caps at 20 i hear...

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

So far things have been going good...the only thing i've been hoping for is finding out where to pick up 'The Vanished' on Voeld...not like I need cheats for that... though I 'wish' it were a little easier to find pieces like that.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Anyone else freeze when combat starts if you're using Cielos +13 and 1096bimu's tables merged together? I don't remember it happening with the +8v2 and definitely not the +6.

gogi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gogi »

infinite loading screen is back i mean its back ever since table update 7 i used update 5 for some days now im using update 10 and the infibnite loading screen is back is it related to the script update?
when it happens: whenever im trying to load a game be it autosave or manual save the game loads @ infinity. when using the script enabled and saving teh game with that ( script from update 7>>>10)enabled or off doesnt matter. the only cure i found is loading any of the 3 autosaves made by the game usually its always the first autosave made or the last or simply alt f4 and then trying agian to load a save with the script disabled.

usually the loading is instant or takes 1-3 seconds
and i noticed there is a memory leak? using the script? from update 5 on the game is slower usually 3-4 fps loss per hour

also i never used ( as in enabling it ) that damned life support script ( does it matter if im using it or not ?) and i blame it ever since it was introduced in the script im getting this i cant be alone since everyone is playing the same game...

or am i missing somefing so important regarding the script messing with the savegame.

Solgath
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Solgath »

gogi wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:01 pm
infinite loading screen is back i mean its back ever since table update 7 i used update 5 for some days now im using update 10 and the infibnite loading screen is back is it related to the script update?
when it happens: whenever im trying to load a game be it autosave or manual save the game loads @ infinity. when using the script enabled and saving teh game with that ( script from update 7>>>10)enabled or off doesnt matter. the only cure i found is loading any of the 3 autosaves made by the game usually its always the first autosave made or the last or simply alt f4 and then trying agian to load a save with the script disabled.

usually the loading is instant or takes 1-3 seconds
and i noticed there is a memory leak? using the script? from update 5 on the game is slower usually 3-4 fps loss per hour

also i never used ( as in enabling it ) that damned life support script ( does it matter if im using it or not ?) and i blame it ever since it was introduced in the script im getting this i cant be alone since everyone is playing the same game...

or am i missing somefing so important regarding the script messing with the savegame.
i found the infinite load screen is in relation to saving while in the Nomad, i've noticed the few times even when using the table, that if i save in the Nomad, it'll at times refuse to load, been making a point of saving outside the nomad whenever possible since i found this out, of course it could be a totally different problem with you, but from my research people have had the same problem with the Nomad and Saving.

rex2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rex2 »

hey guys, thanks for making this.

question though. with both the ignore skill points, and by adding skill points, it all works great, till i reload my save and then everything is gone. how do i make them stay?

Thanks!

lunor3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lunor3 »

did they update the game or is this on my end because i used memory viewer to test the code and it cant seem to fetch the healthCalStartOnHitAOB section so it just never enables, i was using an older version of the cheat table that worked earlier today, but now nothings working

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@Tiffany
describe the problem in details.
e.g. how did you merge the tables, what did you merge, what scripts were you using when freeze happened.... etc.

@gogi
as mentioned before, it happens with or without table/trainer.
google is your friend.

@rex2
READ the scripts' description, in the post you download it from.

@lunor3
not sure. not playing the game now.
I'll have a look when I play the game...

Adnan008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Adnan008 »

rex2 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:26 am
hey guys, thanks for making this.

question though. with both the ignore skill points, and by adding skill points, it all works great, till i reload my save and then everything is gone. how do i make them stay?

Thanks!
just enable igrone skill points, no need to add skill points or level up, enable ignore skill points Before loading save game and keep it on until you close the game. basically it stays enabled as long as you play.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:49 am

@lunor3
not sure. not playing the game now.
I'll have a look when I play the game...
@lunor3
just asked a friend of mine whom can access the game now, she claims there is no game patch applied yet it seems. and all the scripts can be activated still... so....

diabloamezon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by diabloamezon »

The table works fine but today I got single game auto-quit with game tampered message show up. After that one time it all seems fine.
I'm never play multiplayer.