Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by STN »

Theorac wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:25 pm
Any tables still working for the main version?
All tables are working in this thread, what give you the idea they are not?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Adnan008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Adnan008 »

its me again
i made a save game for Cryptographer achievement this time
its working on deluxe and super deluxe only
Last edited by STN on Tue May 02, 2017 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: up it here or

GuyInDogSuit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GuyInDogSuit »

I uploaded one two days ago....

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by VirgilSouth »

Can anyone make rate of fire multiplier like damage multiplier in Cielos table for 1.05?

seekere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by seekere »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:06 pm
Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:22 pm
Cielos wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:07 pm
uploaded a table to this post.
nothing fancy though, the player fetch process is using STN's method as well, (used as the player check for inf. ammo and instant skills cooldown script).
Thank you for your contribution! I'm hoping we get a skill points pointer and the three research pointers as well? I hate having message spam saying "you have unused skill points" or "you have not use all of your research points, use them now!" every 10 minutes.
the pointer is very east to locate, but it doesn't do much.
1st off the skill points would be recalculate with the skill points of your current level minus the sum of skill costs of all the skills you've learnt everytime you load a savegame.
then, when you're learning a skills, it again do the same as above to determine you can learn a skill or not. if you can, the game would just update the said pointer's value after you've learnt a skill.
in other words, the pointer is just for display only, and it won't even update the onscreen value itself when you change it yourself using CE.

that said, just updated the table with an ignore skill points script.
it won't messed with the skills' cost (won't force set them to zero), thus it won't show any skill points when you load a savegame that has used up the skill points already. plus you can still learn any skills with no skill points left.

then again, I didn't play for 10 mins to see the message would still pop up, let me know after testing.

to start, just activate the script, then load, or reload savegame.
**note that if you've somehow force set the skill costs to zero before on the current game seesion, you may need to reboot the game first.
i dont post here hardly at all if ever so please forgive me if im doing something wrong by asking this here or whatever, but i have a quick question to ask u if u dont mind:
have u made a Cheat Table with THIS option & if so where is it so i can download it(sorry i see that that was 2 questions, my bad). i admit im not the sharpest tool n the shed with this stuff anymore, but u seem to have solved, or found a potential solution, to fix a problem many of us have/have had. so if u could please point me n the right direction so i can get ur ct table id greatly appreciate it. thx! & i wish u well.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Any way to add Walk Speed to the table?

Wolv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wolv »

I know Kalas has responded to this once, but was wondering if anyone else has figured out a way to make the player turrets or Remnant VI with infinite health or undead status? Is it just too hard? I've spent hours trying to lock down the right pointers but just can't seem to find it. Seems like one or two shots and those things just die lickity split.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Wolv wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 9:56 pm
I know Kalas has responded to this once, but was wondering if anyone else has figured out a way to make the player turrets or Remnant VI with infinite health or undead status? Is it just too hard? I've spent hours trying to lock down the right pointers but just can't seem to find it. Seems like one or two shots and those things just die lickity split.
I don't have the latest version of this game so I can't work on that, but listen what you can do.

Find player health, what writes and check what accesses this instruction that you found, use Infinite Health and get hit by these turrets and also hit some back, even with infinite health the addresses will pop up in the window and you can cmp them, but again you need at least 3-4 Turrets to cmp with.

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Apparently CPY cracked patch 1.5 as well :)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Wolv wrote:
EDIT15.1
- updated the player team identification method. undead's team options should work on player summoned "Assault Turret" and "Remnant VI" (both TECH skills) now.
so, re-download and test~

///////////////////////////////
seekere wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 1:05 pm
Cielos wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:06 pm
Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:22 pm

Thank you for your contribution! I'm hoping we get a skill points pointer and the three research pointers as well? I hate having message spam saying "you have unused skill points" or "you have not use all of your research points, use them now!" every 10 minutes.
the pointer is very east to locate, but it doesn't do much.
1st off the skill points would be recalculate with the skill points of your current level minus the sum of skill costs of all the skills you've learnt everytime you load a savegame.
then, when you're learning a skills, it again do the same as above to determine you can learn a skill or not. if you can, the game would just update the said pointer's value after you've learnt a skill.
in other words, the pointer is just for display only, and it won't even update the onscreen value itself when you change it yourself using CE.

that said, just updated the table with an ignore skill points script.
it won't messed with the skills' cost (won't force set them to zero), thus it won't show any skill points when you load a savegame that has used up the skill points already. plus you can still learn any skills with no skill points left.

then again, I didn't play for 10 mins to see the message would still pop up, let me know after testing.

to start, just activate the script, then load, or reload savegame.
**note that if you've somehow force set the skill costs to zero before on the current game seesion, you may need to reboot the game first.
i dont post here hardly at all if ever so please forgive me if im doing something wrong by asking this here or whatever, but i have a quick question to ask u if u dont mind:
have u made a Cheat Table with THIS option & if so where is it so i can download it(sorry i see that that was 2 questions, my bad). i admit im not the sharpest tool n the shed with this stuff anymore, but u seem to have solved, or found a potential solution, to fix a problem many of us have/have had. so if u could please point me n the right direction so i can get ur ct table id greatly appreciate it. thx! & i wish u well.
if you meant the ignore skill points script, it can be found on the first page, or here. it's been done for quite a while already...
anyway, remember to read the descriptions before you use the scripts.

CainStar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CainStar »

Could somebody take a look at Vee_ script(page33) for the exp multiplier, and tell me how to lower the exp gain. I would much rather gain like 5000 exp on one "hit" than than all the way to level 132. I'm experiencing the "No merchant/chest inventory" bug since I hit level 61, and I just want to get to level 71 which "fixes" the problem. It just taking for ever to power level.

merlini
Cheater
Cheater

MEA 1.05 No Recoil + Weapon Modder

Post by merlini »

MEA 1.05
1) No recoil script
2) Weapon modifier script

Statistics include:
Damage per shot
Rate of Fire
Max ammo
Clip size
Reload time
Shot placements

As far as I can tell quite stable.
The weapon pointer will be loaded when the weapon is reloaded.
Weapon Statistics can be changed to personal preference, or the BFG script
can be run to make the current weapon into one-shot-one-kill machine gun.

The spread numbers determine how the bullets will spread upon discharge.
You can play around with the numbers to find what exactly they do, but the gist is that
the spread radius starts at min, then maxes out to max, with the linear rate of decay
determined by the transient time coefficient.

tl;dr; set all spread numbers to 0 to get maximum precision when firing.

Best type of weapons to use are automatic sniper rifles (like the raptor), and possibly
automatic shotguns.
Attachments
MassEffectAndromeda105 No Recoil+Weapons Mod.CT
(8.11 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Last edited by merlini on Sun May 07, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wolv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wolv »

Wolv wrote:
EDIT15.1
- updated the player team identification method. undead's team options should work on player summoned "Assault Turret" and "Remnant VI" (both TECH skills) now.
Firstly, damn you're fast Cielos. I have tested the new undead script. It now keeps the assault turret/remnants VI alive, but it also keeps all enemies alive as well. I'm sifting through your work now, I'll update if I figure it out.

Thanks!

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Wolv wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 6:33 am
Wolv wrote:
[...]
EDIT15.1
Firstly, damn you're fast Cielos. I have tested the new undead script. It now keeps the assault turret/remnants VI alive, but it also keeps all enemies alive as well. I'm sifting through your work now, I'll update if I figure it out.

Thanks!
thanks for testing.
turns out the identification doesn't work on remnants, as they were spawned as neutral, and only turn hostile when you provoke them, and the pointer I used would identify them as your team as well.

updating the script now. should be up for testing soon...

EDIT:
table uploaded. test away~

Wolv
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wolv »

EDIT15.1

Thanks!
thanks for testing.
turns out the identification doesn't work on remnants, as they were spawned as neutral, and only turn hostile when you provoke them, and the pointer I used would identify them as your team as well.

updating the script now. should be up for testing soon...

EDIT:
table uploaded. test away~
Fully tested and functional for both the "Assault Turret" and "Remnant VI"...You just made my outer space experience rock! Nicely done man, thanks tons.