Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
batsydanger
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by batsydanger »

Cielos wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:56 pm
thanks for the feedbacks~

and the table is updated again....................................................
Edited: You are saint now :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gogi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gogi »

thank you for the script, iv been using it since first release/update, now to the intersting part:

[shared]:
damage multiplier
- every damage an enemy suffered would be multiplied by the multiplier specified, be it deal by you, your teammates, or other enemies.

does this mean it affects all the ai in the game including hostile npcs fighting among them while also being hostile to the player ? if so that is scary.

MaximStale
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaximStale »

Hell yeah! Damage! Finally!

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I've updated the table compilation!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=596&p=2488#p2488

the link to the fearlessrevolution table in case anyone was talking about it.

http://fearlessrevolution.com/mass-effect-an ... ner-fearlessrevolution/

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Here's an idea for a feature to be added... cause as I feel like I'm approaching the end of the game I know that doing it all over again I'm going to dread these damn decryptions: Allow encryption overrides even if you don't have any. Or something. Just allow bypassing those damn encryption mini-games. They aren't hard, they just take forever. What happened to slapping some omnigel on it? lol

craftgod
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by craftgod »

gogi wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:06 pm
thank you for the script, iv been using it since first release/update, now to the intersting part:

[shared]:
damage multiplier
- every damage an enemy suffered would be multiplied by the multiplier specified, be it deal by you, your teammates, or other enemies.

does this mean it affects all the ai in the game including hostile npcs fighting among them while also being hostile to the player ? if so that is scary.
I have not looked at the latest update yet but I am assuming that is because the multiplier works on "taking" health away. Like a pistol does 50 damage but the script is not changing your pistol's damage output by a factor but rather changing what is writing to enemy health addresses by a factor (making it *hurt* more). But since you know your health address, you should be able to exclude that in the script.

craftgod
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by craftgod »

Tiffany wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:29 pm
Here's an idea for a feature to be added... cause as I feel like I'm approaching the end of the game I know that doing it all over again I'm going to dread these damn decryptions: Allow encryption overrides even if you don't have any. Or something. Just allow bypassing those damn encryption mini-games. They aren't hard, they just take forever. What happened to slapping some omnigel on it? lol
Have you tried scanning for the number of decryption keys (and changing them)? Those are used for bypassing the puzzles I think.

Nume
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nume »

craftgod wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:05 pm
Tiffany wrote:
Have you tried scanning for the number of decryption keys (and changing them)? Those are used for bypassing the puzzles I think.
This does work, though for some reason it would only limit it down to 3 entries. Changing all 3 did change them in my inventory though. Also of note if like me you tried doing this and had issues because of only having a couple keys and not using them often enough, they are vendorable, so you can use that as an easy way to adjust your count for searching (sell, buy, sell, buy, etc). I believe the vendor on Aya also has one available if you don't have multiple.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

craftgod wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:05 pm
Tiffany wrote:
I don't think I've ever had more than 1 even though I should have collected a good number of them by now. So nope...

Also here's another idea: Infinite dashing. Kinda like that moon jump thing, but dashing. It'd make getting around a bit faster.

UrdnotREKT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by UrdnotREKT »

how do i change the infinite ammo script to lock the gun at 2 bullets like the older tables did. it's kinda annoying hearing the empty clip sound to 0 over and over and over as the table brings the magazine counter back to 1

craftgod
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by craftgod »

Nume wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:57 pm
[...]

This does work, though for some reason it would only limit it down to 3 entries. Changing all 3 did change them in my inventory though. Also of note if like me you tried doing this and had issues because of only having a couple keys and not using them often enough, they are vendorable, so you can use that as an easy way to adjust your count for searching (sell, buy, sell, buy, etc). I believe the vendor on Aya also has one available if you don't have multiple.
If it is buyable/sellable then 1096's item duplication table is your best friend! Just get tons of it.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

craftgod wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:26 am
Nume wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:57 pm
[...]

If it is buyable/sellable then 1096's item duplication table is your best friend! Just get tons of it.
It is buyable/sellable but the problem is that it no matter how many you pick up, if you got more then 8 keys, it put you down to 8 keys maximum for some reason, so I can't really get 36 keys in my inventory because as soon as I use one, the device says I have 8 keys.

metasinz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by metasinz »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:58 am
It is buyable/sellable but the problem is that it no matter how many you pick up, if you got more then 8 keys, it put you down to 8 keys maximum for some reason, so I can't really get 36 keys in my inventory because as soon as I use one, the device says I have 8 keys.
Isn't 8 keys more than enough as it is? As long as you have 2 or more you can use the item duplication to get more, just go to the store on your tempest.

If you're lacking the keys, get the hidden cache upgrade from AVP cryo pods upgrade and some cache will have keys for you.

diabloamezon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by diabloamezon »

metasinz wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:20 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:58 am
Isn't 8 keys more than enough as it is? As long as you have 2 or more you can use the item duplication to get more, just go to the store on your tempest.

If you're lacking the keys, get the hidden cache upgrade from AVP cryo pods upgrade and some cache will have keys for you.
Maximum stack of Remnant decryption key was 9 no matter how much you got. When used, it will reset to 9.

do0fus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by do0fus »

I still can't get EXP to change, despite the posts explaining how. It just isn't working. I saw a premium trainer that levels you up; how hard can it be?