Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by ADF56 »

Just press OK and than enable the script, it works for me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

batsydanger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by batsydanger »

I'm waiting for the editing damage too -__- those ketts are too tough as H**l

newhalo123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by newhalo123 »

ADF56 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:32 pm
Just press OK and than enable the script, it works for me.
I tried that, still nothing happened.

I'm starting to think that I'm being seriously idiotic, and I'm missing something right in front of me.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

batsydanger wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:44 pm
Or you know, just research better weapon, develop it and done. Or just buy it.
I assume you are still using I or II version instead like V+.

batsydanger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by batsydanger »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:48 am
batsydanger wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:44 pm
Or you know, just research better weapon, develop it and done. Or just buy it.
I assume you are still using I or II version instead like V+.
I'm using Tier X gear, but my levels has reached the top, so the ketts are still tough because their armor, hp value scale based in my level :D

xXRandyXx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xXRandyXx »

I used the table on the front then lost 2hrs of work when i quit the game and went back in later.
I went to a planet and tried to land but it just goes to a black screen where you can hear footsteps when you try to walk.
I tried this twice and have lost 1hr of work the 2nd time. any ideas?

newhalo123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by newhalo123 »

newhalo123 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:11 am
I tried that, still nothing happened.

I'm starting to think that I'm being seriously idiotic, and I'm missing something right in front of me.
Alright, so, I've tried loading the table on different versions of CE, and the same thing happens. The script is not able to be activated. Clicking the checkbox does literally nothing. I have also tried all versions of the table.
My game is up to date on Origin, and the only DLC I have is the Deep Space Pack for pre-ordering the normal edition.

I've restarted my pc, I've reinstalled cheat engine, and I've even reinstalled MEA.

I tried loading tables for other games, and they work perfectly. It seems to be a problem with either MEA, or the table itself.
I have no idea what's wrong.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda +9 (table EDIT8.1)

Post by Cielos »

Adnan008 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:24 pm
Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:27 pm
Cielos, your edit 8.1 table's life support doesn't work with hazard cold level 1 and 2 on voeld. you should check that.

and apparently infinite cryo points is not needed, all we need is level 20 avp, i did it to 888k xp and its too much, just set it to 19,999 and earn 1 avp xp and you're level 20 and can unlock all cryo pods.
thanks for the report, I'll have a look when I'm there, I'm still in eos(spell?)...

@newhalo123
are you using other trainer together at the same time? as it's possible the trainer you're using has altered the area of game codes that the AOBscans in the "enable" needed to identify the injection point with.
if not, I don't really have an idea what went wrong then, as it seems your "table-open-process" have nothing wrong with it, and your screenshot shows that you did hooked to the same process.
anyway, I'll make some testing scripts for you to test something out later, hopefully I'll have a better idea why it doesn't work on your end without remote control your pc...

@xXRandyXx
google it.
it happens to many others, with or without tables/trainers.
it happens to me once or twice, both related to loading a savegame.
at first I though it may be a bug of my table, as I did make some bad edit on an update that time,
then then it happens again (with or without any script activated), and I need to load a previous save, then re-load the 2nd newest save to proceed, just as one of the google search result suggested.
as for your problem, I didn't read in-depth as it's not exactly the problem I was having that time, you should do a research as well to see if there's a temp solution shared already.
or just wait for a game patch I guess, nothing much else we can do for now.

still if you're not sure, try the other trainers and see if the problem's still there, there're plenty of them.

newhalo123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by newhalo123 »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:33 am
@newhalo123
are you using other trainer together? as it's possible the trainer you're using has altered the area of game codes that the AOBscans in the "enable" needed to identify the injection point with.
if not, I don't really have an idea what went wrong then, as it seems your "table-open-process" have nothing wrong with it, and your screenshot shows that you did hooked to the same process.
anyway, I'll make some testing scripts for you to test something out later, hopefully I'll have a better idea why it doesn't work on your end without remote control your pc..
I'm not using any other trainers at the same time, and have never used any others for MEA.

I really appreciate you going so far as to make testing scripts for me!
Honestly, I have no idea whats going on here. It seems no one else has this issue, so it must be something unique to my end.

And I'm pretty sure I've heard giving random strangers on the internet control of your pc is a bad thing. XD

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

OK I played a little around with the table and the only time I couldnt activate the table was when I closed the second CE window with the X instead of pressing OK that was the only time I couldnt activate the table. Cant find anything else what could prevent the table to work like normal.

@Cielos
Any chance we could get options for:
- unlimited weapon consumables
- unlimited nomad booster, health, shields
- resource amount editing like (credits,research points, all materials ) I know we have ignore material requirements and credits and research points but if posible could you pls look into it.
- item limit either a freeze or editing the max alowed items you can carry.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@Adnan008
yet to go to the planet you mentioned, but I've changed the address identifier a bit, see if this one work for you.
if it works, I'll update the table with this script on next update.
if not, I'll have a look when I finally get there...
so, either way, please report. thanks..
the script (inf. life support .4) can be found in the attachment.

@newhalo123
- download and open the attachment with CE, hook CE to the game.
- see if you can activate the "test" script, if so, copy and post the values of both "newmem_1 and "newmem_2" here.
- use the the bbcode [ code ] [ /code ] to embedd the code to avoid long post.
thanks.

@ADF56
OK I played a little around with the table and the only time I couldnt activate the table was when I closed the second CE window with the X instead of pressing OK that was the only time I couldnt activate the table. Cant find anything else what could prevent the table to work like normal.
it's because most aa scripts are meant to modify the "gamecodes" in the memory when they are activated, and revert back to game's original codes when deactivated.
if you leave a script activated and close CE without deactivating it first when the game is still running, the modified code would still be in the modified state, if you open CE and hook the table to the game and attempt to activate the same script again in this state, the script will not be able to locate the injection point as the injection point's bytes have been modified on previous script activation, thus you can't activate the script anymore until you reboot the game.
Any chance we could get options for:
right now, I'm going to play the game and cheat at my own pace for a while. when I find myself in need of an option (or my friend request one..) I'll make one.
for now, the updates would be mainly about fixing any bugs of the existing scripts if reported.
but don't worry, I'm thinking of making some of the options you mentioned too. just not right now...

EDIT:
@Adnan008
forgot to mention, after activating the inf. life support, you'd see an empty entry, "activate" it would reveal its child pointers, see if they show the correct value when you're in the field as well.
@Adnan008
Attachments
masseffectandromeda_test1.CT
testestest
(5.84 KiB) Downloaded 43 times

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

I wish there was an option that would allow you to remove all fog of war on the map, and see the location of 'everything.

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gvaz »

newhalo123 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:39 am
Cielos wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:33 am
@newhalo123
are you using other trainer together? as it's possible the trainer you're using has altered the area of game codes that the AOBscans in the "enable" needed to identify the injection point with.
anyway, I'll make some testing scripts for you to test something out later, hopefully I'll have a better idea why it doesn't work on your end without remote control your pc..
I'm not using any other trainers at the same time, and have never used any others for MEA.

I really appreciate you going so far as to make testing scripts for me!
Honestly, I have no idea whats going on here. It seems no one else has this issue, so it must be something unique to my end.

And I'm pretty sure I've heard giving random strangers on the internet control of your pc is a bad thing. XD
I work in tech support. Please don't give random people remote access to your computer.
ShadowNic94 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:04 am
Does anyone have the pointer for the A.V.P ?
I am also looking for this

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

@Gvaz
I don't not work in tech support. please don't give random people remote access to your computer.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Hey Cielos, do you think you could add the infinite items and infinite boost from 1096bimu's table to yours? It's not really needed per se. I can just load both and merge (and do). It'd just be a convenience thing to have them all in one, really. I use both of those features pretty frequently.

No rush... just whenever you get around to adding your next table.