Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

I improved the Steal code to 100% steal as well as steal all items. I found it by following the PRNG code when stealing. I will try to finish this table up over the next few days.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MancombSeepgood
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MancombSeepgood »

Exeter wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:10 am
MancombSeepgood wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:56 am
HylianZ wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:57 pm
You're welcome to rewrite the license portion of the table and list every single license individually converting the addresses. I'm not going to. It's functional as-is.
I actually went ahead and did that - since I had rearranged the table anyways, the rest was easy with a bit of Lua shenanigans. I mean, you're right, of course - your table works perfectly fine, but I like tinkering and editing licenses is a good deal more convenient this way :D.

I've attached the table, but it's not the tidiest thing in the world - if anyone feels an urge to sort the licenses, please feel free to do so :).

EDIT: Don't execute the Lua script when asked after opening the table, you'll duplicate all values otherwise.

EDIT 2: I cleaned the table up a bit (I arranged the entries alphabetically) and removed the Lua script so it doesn't bother anyone on startup. I copied it into the table extras, though, just for reference in case anyone is curious.
I just noticed something off with the license table. During my current run, Penelo's addresses are not being detected, and Ashe's addresses are actually modifying Balthier's stats. Seems like the pointer isn't entirely accurate just yet. It was fine in a previous run today, so not sure what could be messing with the addresses.
Hmm... I'll have a look at it later today, but maybe the pointer I'm using changes based on the selected character? If that were the case, it would obviously throw off all the rest of the addresses.

jvook
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jvook »

MancombSeepgood wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:16 pm
Exeter wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:10 am
MancombSeepgood wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:56 am

I actually went ahead and did that - since I had rearranged the table anyways, the rest was easy with a bit of Lua shenanigans. I mean, you're right, of course - your table works perfectly fine, but I like tinkering and editing licenses is a good deal more convenient this way :D.

I've attached the table, but it's not the tidiest thing in the world - if anyone feels an urge to sort the licenses, please feel free to do so :).

EDIT: Don't execute the Lua script when asked after opening the table, you'll duplicate all values otherwise.

EDIT 2: I cleaned the table up a bit (I arranged the entries alphabetically) and removed the Lua script so it doesn't bother anyone on startup. I copied it into the table extras, though, just for reference in case anyone is curious.
I just noticed something off with the license table. During my current run, Penelo's addresses are not being detected, and Ashe's addresses are actually modifying Balthier's stats. Seems like the pointer isn't entirely accurate just yet. It was fine in a previous run today, so not sure what could be messing with the addresses.
Hmm... I'll have a look at it later today, but maybe the pointer I'm using changes based on the selected character? If that were the case, it would obviously throw off all the rest of the addresses.
I'm having this problem as well. The space in memory between characters is jumping around

Edit-- nevermind; sorted it out
Last edited by jvook on Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Okay. I've upgraded both Steal and Monsters Drop All Items.

Was there anything else that is needed in this table? If it's not terribly difficult, I can try to find it over the next few days before Cold Steel 2 comes out.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

I wasn't able to reliably get buffs to work. Stuff like Float, regen, bravery, shell, etc... If you want to give that a try. Someone requested it earlier. I can't think of anything else.

ilykrayn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ilykrayn »

Giving a quick heads up. Unless I am doing it wrong and there is a trick to it that's not specified, the Great Crystal gates options on HylianZ's table aren't working correctly.

watafuzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by watafuzz »

BlackMage wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 am
Hello! I just started playing and picked up the Firefly at the beginning. After some googling, I saw that it'd take forever until I get some more for the rest of my characters. Is there any way to only cheat in a specific accessory?
You can use Override Shop Item in Drummer's table

Solodin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Solodin »

Has anyone else run into issues using the "add all accessories" code? The weapons and armor ones work perfectly but the Accessories isn't adding them into my inventory. Any idea what's going on?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Solodin wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:36 pm
Has anyone else run into issues using the "add all accessories" code? The weapons and armor ones work perfectly but the Accessories isn't adding them into my inventory. Any idea what's going on?
Make sure you view a Potion before using them.

keepaway94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by keepaway94 »

Great work, i was wondering if you could add more customisation to adding items into the inventory such as count, instead of it being a constant value for all the items. Also is it possible to add key items or would that break the game?

Solodin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Solodin »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:42 pm
Solodin wrote:
By "view" a Potion, do you mean just hover over the Potion item in the Inventory menu? If so, I tried that still with no luck. Unless I'm just doing it wrong.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Solodin wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:46 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Solodin wrote:
By "view" a Potion, do you mean just hover over the Potion item in the Inventory menu? If so, I tried that still with no luck. Unless I'm just doing it wrong.
I just tested it and all accessories were added in my game. I enabled the Enable option, then go into Inventory, Items and select Potion. Then click on the Add All Accessories option in CE. Checked the Accessories in the game and they were there. You could try adding them one by one with Override Shop Item if you can't get it to work.

Solodin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Solodin »

DrummerIX wrote:

I just tested it and all accessories were added in my game. I enabled the Enable option, then go into Inventory, Items and select Potion. Then click on the Add All Accessories option in CE. Checked the Accessories in the game and they were there. You could try adding them one by one with Override Shop Item if you can't get it to work.
Hmm... I was probably doing something wrong then. I'll follow these steps exactly when I get home and try it out again.

Khalyus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khalyus »

HylianZ wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:16 am
greatcrystal wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:21 pm
hey man can u add an option to unlock all gates at Great Crystal pls? that place is fuckin annoying xD
Check my table on page 7. Under Event Related there's something in there for the gates. Don't know 100% if it will work, since I ported it from a different table.
Khalyus wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:07 am
sry to bother u guys...but can anyone make a code to rise multiple hits chance? its would be great. and sry for my bad english.
Check the table on page 7. Under "Natural Effects" for each character, one of the options is for the genji gloves effect, which increases the chance for multiple hits.

i was asking about something more focused, like a way to manualy set mutiple hit to always happening, setting the multplier chance or something.
sry to bother again.

Also, is it possible to modify atack power??? i want to use some weapons early without breaking the game, and still use melee weapons late game on weak mode.

solostaran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by solostaran »

Anybody else having an issue where the "Steal all items and 100% steal" option is only stealing the rarest item?

Three times now Urstrix has only given me Echo Herbs, should be giving me Earth Stone, Large Feather, and Echo Herbs according to the wiki, or Glass Jewel, Echo Herbs, and Silken Shirt, according to the Prima guide