Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NoNickNeeded
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:15 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by NoNickNeeded » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:17 pm

First off thank you for your efforts, this CT really helps a lot.

Is there any chance you could add the Timer within the Quickening as well?

trentswd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:34 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by trentswd » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi,
I have tried the new stealing function. With the 100% steal on, most monsters can be stealed successfully for one time. However, some special monsters can't be stealed any more. It seemed that monsters with only one item will fail, for example, the 5 judges in the 100 level trial.
And thank you for your table and I appreciate it very much.

thegr8anand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:33 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by thegr8anand » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:15 pm

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:14 pm
Okay. I've upgraded both Steal and Monsters Drop All Items.

Was there anything else that is needed in this table? If it's not terribly difficult, I can try to find it over the next few days before Cold Steel 2 comes out.
Thank you!

User avatar
MancombSeepgood
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:37 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by MancombSeepgood » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:58 pm

jvook wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:11 am
MancombSeepgood wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:05 pm


I've actually rearranged PhoenixFlare's matrix (great work, by the way - all credit goes to him!) to make the bit values of the individual licenses more easily findable. Maybe you can make use of it :). You can find the spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

The initial licenses of each character can be found in the FF Wiki: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/License_Board
Thanks, this helped a lot. I finished the script but our chart is missing a few values. If you or someone could go in and fill in the handful of highlighted items in this chart it would be complete: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AiiAvv4yzEy6nxho5NZfNJesPiKj

In the meantime, this script is functional to reset jobs and LP. This script will refund all the LP you've spent and reset your jobs, so you can try out different builds.

I haven't tested it with second job selected but I see no reason it won't work.
Show
Instead of resetting the characters to their default skills, I just reset everything and refunded the default skills. If you want to have your default skills you can add them back, and if not you can choose to skip them.
edit: Added removal of starter skills as optional
Okay, I updated both the table and my Google doc (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0) - I fixed a few wrong names (holdovers from the IZJS translation patch, probably) and tested all of the "N/A" licenses with a modded License Board that has all available licenses.

The first batch of "N/A" licenses are just extra Quickening licenses - I wouldn't mess with those, they're probably just left in the code because of the original License Board or something along those lines. The second batch of "N/A" licenses towards the end of the table don't actually seem to do anything (apart from the first one, which enables the second job).

I have tried messing around with selecting different characters, putting different characters in the lead etc. - but the base address of my Pointer never changed, so I have no idea what went wrong for some of you. If it happens again, I suggest checking whether the base address of the Pointer is still correct - I've added it to the table extras.
Attachments
FFXII_TZA_Licenses_v3.CT
Various fixes and additions
(1016.5 KiB) Downloaded 38 times

DrummerIX
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 466
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 314

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:09 pm

trentswd wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:13 pm
Hi,
I have tried the new stealing function. With the 100% steal on, most monsters can be stealed successfully for one time. However, some special monsters can't be stealed any more. It seemed that monsters with only one item will fail, for example, the 5 judges in the 100 level trial.
And thank you for your table and I appreciate it very much.
Thanks for testing. I put in an improvement that hopefully works for those monsters with only one item. Try EDIT 10.

keepaway94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:40 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by keepaway94 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:42 pm

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:09 pm
trentswd wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:13 pm
Hi,
I have tried the new stealing function. With the 100% steal on, most monsters can be stealed successfully for one time. However, some special monsters can't be stealed any more. It seemed that monsters with only one item will fail, for example, the 5 judges in the 100 level trial.
And thank you for your table and I appreciate it very much.
Thanks for testing. I put in an improvement that hopefully works for those monsters with only one item. Try EDIT 10.
Problem seems to still persist using the new table. Steal just keeps failing against the 5 judges.

DrummerIX
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 466
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 314

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 am

keepaway94 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:42 pm
Problem seems to still persist using the new table. Steal just keeps failing against the 5 judges.
Okay. I attempted again to fix it by rewriting everything to use the code when you have Thief Cuff's equipped. They are not required, but I make the game think you always have them. Can you test again? EDIT 10.1.

User avatar
Exeter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 15

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by Exeter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:19 am

Thanks for the updates @Drummer and @Mancomb.

Will try out the new goodies later.

By the way, I noticed that once you turn on the 'Treasure Chests Always Appear' code, it won't turn off anymore even after unchecking it. Not a huge issue since I can just restart the game, but might be handy to know for others. I think it also makes every monster respawn in the area instantly as well while it's enabled. So in terms of Rare Mark hunting it might actually be a bad idea to have it on. Since there can only be around 5-6 types of monsters on one zone at the same time, it might interfere with the spawnrate of a Rare Mark.

DrummerIX
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 466
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:15 pm
Reputation: 314

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:28 am

Exeter wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:19 am
Thanks for the updates @Drummer and @Mancomb.

Will try out the new goodies later.

By the way, I noticed that once you turn on the 'Treasure Chests Always Appear' code, it won't turn off anymore even after unchecking it. Not a huge issue since I can just restart the game, but might be handy to know for others. I think it also makes every monster respawn in the area instantly as well while it's enabled. So in terms of Rare Mark hunting it might actually be a bad idea to have it on. Since there can only be around 5-6 types of monsters on one zone at the same time, it might interfere with the spawnrate of a Rare Mark.
Are you using old version of the table? It must have been fixed because it can be turned on and off for me in the latest version of the table.

avalanch
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:31 pm
Reputation: 0
Contact:

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by avalanch » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:54 am

Here's a request. Make rare monsters spawn, where you have a chance to encounter them.

User avatar
Exeter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:16 am
Reputation: 15

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by Exeter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:57 am

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:28 am
Exeter wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:19 am
Thanks for the updates @Drummer and @Mancomb.

Will try out the new goodies later.

By the way, I noticed that once you turn on the 'Treasure Chests Always Appear' code, it won't turn off anymore even after unchecking it. Not a huge issue since I can just restart the game, but might be handy to know for others. I think it also makes every monster respawn in the area instantly as well while it's enabled. So in terms of Rare Mark hunting it might actually be a bad idea to have it on. Since there can only be around 5-6 types of monsters on one zone at the same time, it might interfere with the spawnrate of a Rare Mark.
Are you using old version of the table? It must have been fixed because it can be turned on and off for me in the latest version of the table.
Last version I used was 9.2 (updated to 10.1 tonight). Haven't tried it with 10.1 yet though. But for 9.2 it definitely couldn't be turned off. I even went and reloaded my Save file after going back to the title menu. The only way I could stop the chests from respawning was by restarting the game.
avalanch wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:54 am
Here's a request. Make rare monsters spawn, where you have a chance to encounter them.
Lol that'd be nice.. :P Not sure if it's possible though. Lot of RNG stuff involved I guess. And you'd have to find a way to distinguish between rare marks and 'hunts', to not accidentally force-spawn a mark that's not supposed to be available yet. But I have no idea how the game handles that stuff.

Tohru Adachi
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:24 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by Tohru Adachi » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:23 am

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:28 am
Exeter wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:19 am
Thanks for the updates @Drummer and @Mancomb.

Will try out the new goodies later.

By the way, I noticed that once you turn on the 'Treasure Chests Always Appear' code, it won't turn off anymore even after unchecking it. Not a huge issue since I can just restart the game, but might be handy to know for others. I think it also makes every monster respawn in the area instantly as well while it's enabled. So in terms of Rare Mark hunting it might actually be a bad idea to have it on. Since there can only be around 5-6 types of monsters on one zone at the same time, it might interfere with the spawnrate of a Rare Mark.
Are you using old version of the table? It must have been fixed because it can be turned on and off for me in the latest version of the table.
Do You know the Values that hold which character you playing as? If not do you think you can find it? Or Help me find it? I want to play as Unplayable characters, or at least have Certain Party Members all the time.

solostaran
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:03 pm
Reputation: 1

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by solostaran » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:25 am

I'm gunna run a few early-game tests to see if the steal option is working; I'll edit the post once I've done so regarding my experiences :D

Tohru Adachi
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:24 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by Tohru Adachi » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:38 am

MancombSeepgood wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:58 pm
jvook wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:11 am
MancombSeepgood wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:05 pm


I've actually rearranged PhoenixFlare's matrix (great work, by the way - all credit goes to him!) to make the bit values of the individual licenses more easily findable. Maybe you can make use of it :). You can find the spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

The initial licenses of each character can be found in the FF Wiki: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/License_Board
Thanks, this helped a lot. I finished the script but our chart is missing a few values. If you or someone could go in and fill in the handful of highlighted items in this chart it would be complete: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AiiAvv4yzEy6nxho5NZfNJesPiKj

In the meantime, this script is functional to reset jobs and LP. This script will refund all the LP you've spent and reset your jobs, so you can try out different builds.

I haven't tested it with second job selected but I see no reason it won't work.
Show
Instead of resetting the characters to their default skills, I just reset everything and refunded the default skills. If you want to have your default skills you can add them back, and if not you can choose to skip them.
edit: Added removal of starter skills as optional
Okay, I updated both the table and my Google doc (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0) - I fixed a few wrong names (holdovers from the IZJS translation patch, probably) and tested all of the "N/A" licenses with a modded License Board that has all available licenses.

The first batch of "N/A" licenses are just extra Quickening licenses - I wouldn't mess with those, they're probably just left in the code because of the original License Board or something along those lines. The second batch of "N/A" licenses towards the end of the table don't actually seem to do anything (apart from the first one, which enables the second job).

I have tried messing around with selecting different characters, putting different characters in the lead etc. - but the base address of my Pointer never changed, so I have no idea what went wrong for some of you. If it happens again, I suggest checking whether the base address of the Pointer is still correct - I've added it to the table extras.
You mean playing as Other Characters like Guests? or Unplayable Characters like Gabranth the Npc Ally Version?

jvook
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:17 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by jvook » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:54 am

MancombSeepgood wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:58 pm
Okay, I updated both the table and my Google doc (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0) - I fixed a few wrong names (holdovers from the IZJS translation patch, probably) and tested all of the "N/A" licenses with a modded License Board that has all available licenses.

The first batch of "N/A" licenses are just extra Quickening licenses - I wouldn't mess with those, they're probably just left in the code because of the original License Board or something along those lines. The second batch of "N/A" licenses towards the end of the table don't actually seem to do anything (apart from the first one, which enables the second job).

I have tried messing around with selecting different characters, putting different characters in the lead etc. - but the base address of my Pointer never changed, so I have no idea what went wrong for some of you. If it happens again, I suggest checking whether the base address of the Pointer is still correct - I've added it to the table extras.
Thanks again. I'll consider my script final with this then, unless someone finds a bug. Of course, anyone can feel free to include it in a big script.
Attachments
FFXII_TZA_Jobreset.CT
final
(17.12 KiB) Downloaded 115 times

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], DeadCraft, ghjkl789, iicecube, kenshee, KS212, shadowfang82, sportled