Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by HylianZ »

MancombSeepgood wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:05 pm
jvook wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:11 am
So I am looking to write a code to reset the licenses and jobs. The trick is to refund the LP. Anyway, I started a code that can do it, it will be tricky to finish.

The PheonixFlare matrix is helpful but a little off. Basically, what he has identified as bits are actually nibbles, that's why the math in that spreadsheet is all funky.

In the first value in your table that is called License 1, it is actually 4 bytes. (The first one is 80, i.e., octal or base 8). Each of the bits in those bytes correspond to a single box on the license board. So in that chart, the first byte in license 1 corresponds to the boxes for exodus through zeromus. In other words, the reason that is starts as 80 is because you have none of the summons listed there. Bitwise, it would be 00001000. As you start to fill in the summons, some of those bits will flip. Hope that makes sense.

So in order to reset licenses, we need to check those bits that have been changed and refund the appropriate amount of LP.
I've actually rearranged PhoenixFlare's matrix (great work, by the way - all credit goes to him!) to make the bit values of the individual licenses more easily findable. Maybe you can make use of it :). You can find the spreadsheet here: [Link]

The initial licenses of each character can be found in the FF Wiki: [Link]
You're welcome to rewrite the license portion of the table and list every single license individually converting the addresses. I'm not going to. It's functional as-is.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Bandit82
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bandit82 »

I'm curious, has anyone found the non-zodiac license board somewhere in there in usable form? Would be kind of interesting if it was possible to essentially convert the Zodiac Age into the vanilla FF12 but at the same time keep all the quality of life stuff that come with Zodiac Age.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Bandit82 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:26 pm
I'm curious, has anyone found the non-zodiac license board somewhere in there in usable form? Would be kind of interesting if it was possible to essentially convert the Zodiac Age into the vanilla FF12 but at the same time keep all the quality of life stuff that come with Zodiac Age.
Actually, it's very easy. But at the same time, extremely risky. You never know what doing that will do to the game. Also, there are no licenses for the stuff they added to the IZJS/TZA versions of the game, so there are weapons/spells and other things you won't be able to use.

You know how we have the job selector? Well all you have to do is make both jobs value 13. You do this for each character you wish to have the classic license board.

EDIT: Proof: [Link]

Equinox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Equinox »

I've made an account to first just say thanks.

Being able to undo my mistakes with the quickenings has been a valuable time saver.

MancombSeepgood
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MancombSeepgood »

HylianZ wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:57 pm
You're welcome to rewrite the license portion of the table and list every single license individually converting the addresses. I'm not going to. It's functional as-is.
I actually went ahead and did that - since I had rearranged the table anyways, the rest was easy with a bit of Lua shenanigans. I mean, you're right, of course - your table works perfectly fine, but I like tinkering and editing licenses is a good deal more convenient this way :D.

I've attached the table, but it's not the tidiest thing in the world - if anyone feels an urge to sort the licenses, please feel free to do so :).

EDIT: Don't execute the Lua script when asked after opening the table, you'll duplicate all values otherwise.

EDIT 2: I cleaned the table up a bit (I arranged the entries alphabetically) and removed the Lua script so it doesn't bother anyone on startup. I copied it into the table extras, though, just for reference in case anyone is curious.
Attachments
FFXII_TZA_Licenses_v3.CT
Various fixes and additions
(1016.5 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
FFXII_TZA_Licenses v2.CT
Slight clean-up, removed Lua script
(886.72 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
FFXII_TZA_Licenses.CT
Edit individual licenses
(885.53 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Last edited by MancombSeepgood on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

That's a big table.

Nice job.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

@Mancomb - Thanks, very handy to have that in case you want to just activate a particular license.

@Drummer - Wow thanks for the bestiary update. The multiplier works great, tested it and it updates the bestiary entries correctly!

Alxmhn1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alxmhn1 »

Hey, sorry for the dumb question, I'm new to CE. I'm trying to use the "Buy any item" code but I can't seem to get it to work. Any advice?

SPcheater123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SPcheater123 »

Any progress on an "Always Drop Monolith Item" option?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

SPcheater123 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:11 am
Any progress on an "Always Drop Monolith Item" option?
Sorry, haven't looked much for it. I had actually planned on trying to finish my playthru of Trails of Cold Steel 1 before #2 comes out this week. I may find time to look at this game some more over the weekend though.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Wonder if the two tables can be merged into one ultimate table, or are the entry points too different?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

KS212 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:28 pm
Wonder if the two tables can be merged into one ultimate table, or are the entry points too different?
They can be merged just fine. I have all 3 tables in this topic merged.

Bandit82
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bandit82 »

HylianZ wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:30 am
Bandit82 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:26 pm
Actually, it's very easy. But at the same time, extremely risky. You never know what doing that will do to the game. Also, there are no licenses for the stuff they added to the IZJS/TZA versions of the game, so there are weapons/spells and other things you won't be able to use.

You know how we have the job selector? Well all you have to do is make both jobs value 13. You do this for each character you wish to have the classic license board.

EDIT: Proof: [Link]
Neat.
I wasn't aware they actually added new things that require licenses to the zodiac versions, quick googling seems to suggest that it's nothing super critical.
I'm thinking about possibly doing a second run on the old license board, assuming I find the time. 4x speed boost will be essential for that one I think.

watafuzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by watafuzz »

Someone already released a mod for the old license board reworked to include the new zodiac licenses:

[Link]

thegr8anand
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thegr8anand »

Hi,

Thanks for this, great work.

Something i found about the 'Mosnters drop all items' monsters dont drop monograph items. I tried with Adamantitan for loot Adamantite which is a monograph drop only.