Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
theyellingmute
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by theyellingmute »

This is an AMAZING table, basically everything you would normally need to get going, only thing I feel missing is a smaller issue and thats the ability to allow Espers on all party members. Im not sure if its possible with CE cause i think on the ps2 version you needed a save editor which as far as i know there hasnt been one for this remastered yet.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:50 pm

It might be possible, but I'm not playing the game anymore. Sorry.
It's cool, I greatly appreciate the reply though <3

Maybe I can still fiddle around and share something with the community :oops: :)

sepiashimmer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sepiashimmer »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:16 pm
Try Array of Byte type search to see if that helps.
watafuzz wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:25 pm
Yep array of byte is the way to go.

[Link]
Thanks a lot to both of you.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

theyellingmute wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:46 am
This is an AMAZING table, basically everything you would normally need to get going, only thing I feel missing is a smaller issue and thats the ability to allow Espers on all party members. Im not sure if its possible with CE cause i think on the ps2 version you needed a save editor which as far as i know there hasnt been one for this remastered yet.
Use the License editor and you can give all the characters each Esper. :P

#offtopic:
@DrummerIX or @HylianZ any chance you guys are picking up Chrono Trigger?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Exeter wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:16 pm
#offtopic:
@DrummerIX or @HylianZ any chance you guys are picking up Chrono Trigger?
I didn't know it was out for PC, but sure I'll pick it up. Reviews are horrible, but I guess it's not a great port, but it's still Chrono Trigger. I'll try working on a table later today.

reidlos65
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reidlos65 »

Anyway to manually add Bestiary entries?

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

I hope to see you all in the Ni no Kuni 2 table thread later this month :P

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Anacra wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:49 am
I hope to see you all in the Ni no Kuni 2 table thread later this month :P
Yeah, I was looking at some youtube today of it. Looks like pretty good game. I'm glad it's coming to PC. I do plan on getting it.

I might try to get RPCS3 going for the first Ni No Kuni although it's sometimes difficult to cheat on emulated games. I've made a few tables and sometimes you have to go about things differently to get it working on emulator.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Is there a way to teleport from anywhere?
DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:19 am
Yeah, I was looking at some youtube today of it. Looks like pretty good game. I'm glad it's coming to PC. I do plan on getting it.

I might try to get RPCS3 going for the first Ni No Kuni although it's sometimes difficult to cheat on emulated games. I've made a few tables and sometimes you have to go about things differently to get it working on emulator.
You don't have to play 1 to play 2, as it is set hundreds of years later and with all new characters. But it is a wonderful RPG and one of the best from the PS3 era. There were some save editors for PS3 version that allowed you to change a bunch of things, like monster stats, etc. Not sure how that works with an emulator, but you might be able to look.

Anyway, good luck!

relakks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by relakks »

I'm having trouble with the monster and hero damage multiplier. If i set the monster damage multi to any value then my party member hitpoints become locked. Monsters still do the normal amount of damage but party member hitpoints stay the same, i suppose like if godmode was on.
Also not seeing any change in damage done to monsters with hero damage multiplier set to 0.5.

Tried the "automatic level 3 chain" and that worked as intended, so theres something specific about the damage mods scripts that I'm missing or that isn't working any more.

Appreciate any help. Thanks

Update 1: Ok it seemed like godmode was on. Didn't realise that it would apply even if the checkbox was unchecked. Doing some further testing now but not yet making sense of the damage multipliers

Update 2: All good! Too bad the pop up numbers doesn't show the actual scaled damage but i am very happy with this. Thanks!

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soulmancer »

Would it be possible with a cheat table to flag or un-flag any member of the party as a "guest" ... This may solve the 4-party issue to satisfy the menu when you have more than 3 active characters? I am wondering if any one has any information and how guests characters are given them this special flag that allows them to over-ride the 3 party rule.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

How many times are you going to ask the same question?

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soulmancer »

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:13 pm
How many times are you going to ask the same question?
Until we find a solution? A lot of people have been requesting it as one of the most important mods/cheats. Obviously the combat engine is built to handle 4 party members just fine. It shouldn't be that complicated to by-pass the menu rule. Guest characters must be given some kind of special flag or have a hidden licenses, or some attriibute that allows them to by-pass/over-ride the max 3 party member rule in the menu. There must be some way to modify it or remove the 3 party rule all together... The more problematic issue I can see would be that guest characters cannot currently by moved to party reserve in the menu. So guest characters would likely bump the 4th party member any time you open the menu... which would be a different side to the problem

minitiative
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by minitiative »

Has anyone run into an issue with the party buffs on Drummer's 10.2 table? For some reason once I got to Sochen (iirc) the buffs now only affect Balthier and Vaan, the other 4 party members receive no buffs at all. The other scripts work just fine.

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soulmancer »

Ok, I tried to dig into this a bit deeper with the license table and party editor. Seems the solution is more complicated then I figured it'd be... But yah I could find no unique attribute, flag or license that would apply to the guest... and even if I did guests are glitchy if they aren't active in your party... If you put add a guest into a reserve slot and go into the menu they won't be active in your party, but it also will not let you move them into the active party; it will just say a guest cannot be removed even when in the reserve slot... as soon as you try to change party members in any way, the guest will jump into an active slot and cannot be removed, yet is now counted toward one of 3 character max in the party. It's a shame the specific guest slot itself isn't the solution. At any rate in order to create a mod it would involve removing the max party limit, but this would still be a problem whenever a guest joined your party as they would either over-ride the 4th slot character and/or glitch out the party menu. :(

So the best solution for now and likely in the foreseeable is to just use the hero editor any time you go into the menu to sort out your party.