Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by HylianZ »

Tohru Adachi wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:27 pm
Good Job you did it Bro. Do you Mind if i Post this on Nexus so more people can find, and download This?
Its not a mod. Don't put it on the Nexus. But feel free to link it to anyone that wants it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Thanks for the update @HylianZ~

Do you think it's possible to be able to change the weather as well? Or possibly force rare marks to spawn? Would save a whole lot of time on hunting these monsters down.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Exeter wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:53 pm
Do you think it's possible to be able to change the weather as well? Or possibly force rare marks to spawn? Would save a whole lot of time on hunting these monsters down.
So far I've only been able to find static addresses. So weather might be out. HOWEVER, if you're wanting to change the Giza Plains, change the game time. That alters whether the plains are in the wet or the dry season.

Rare marks spawns are based on RNG, and sadly RNG manipulation is also outside my realm. I could probably map a few spots where I have seen RNG calculating in the memory though, if you wanted to fiddle with it.

davoodinator
Cheater
Cheater

Post by davoodinator »

I have a few questions for the glorious sir hylianZ:

1. can we enabled reks gambits somehow?
2. is there some memory address governing the alt-tab (loss of focus) pausing trigger?

davoodinator
Cheater
Cheater

Post by davoodinator »

nm i figured it otut i activated licenceses with your instructions now my gambnits work on reks :D

davoodinator
Cheater
Cheater

Post by davoodinator »

ok final question

ive tried in vain but it seems guest licenses are hardcoded?!?!?

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

I'm not sure about Guest licenses, sorry. Glad you figured out the gambit thing though.

Edit: I just tested. Using the Characters area of the table, Licenses for guests can be edited at will, just like for regular party members. So there shouldn't be any issue. With guests, you just can't change equipment manually, but you can add extra gambits, etc... and change equipment manually.

Ex-SOLDIER
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ex-SOLDIER »

Can be please something done about those fishing rewards? Both Cactoid Compact and Cactoid Commendation have 10% to appear. I have done it 40 times perfect and still nothing.

betenner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by betenner »

I found that if I enabled the script (anyone of them), during the fight with Gilgamesh the game will freeze.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

HylianZ wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:02 am
So far I've only been able to find static addresses. So weather might be out. HOWEVER, if you're wanting to change the Giza Plains, change the game time. That alters whether the plains are in the wet or the dry season.

Rare marks spawns are based on RNG, and sadly RNG manipulation is also outside my realm. I could probably map a few spots where I have seen RNG calculating in the memory though, if you wanted to fiddle with it.
Ahh I see. And yeah I was mostly aiming for Giza plains. There are some rare hunts that only appear in x type of weather, but I already got most of them as far as I know. I'll just do it via the game time then.

davoodinator wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:47 am
I have a few questions for the glorious sir hylianZ:

1. can we enabled reks gambits somehow?
2. is there some memory address governing the alt-tab (loss of focus) pausing trigger?
For #2.. I think that's hardcoded in the client. Quite an annoying feature.

dexo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dexo »

HylianZ wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:08 am
I'm not sure about Guest licenses, sorry. Glad you figured out the gambit thing though.

Edit: I just tested. Using the Characters area of the table, Licenses for guests can be edited at will, just like for regular party members. So there shouldn't be any issue. With guests, you just can't change equipment manually, but you can add extra gambits, etc... and change equipment manually.
Hi, I'm trying to change Larsa's licence to a full black mage, but it's not working... The table shows the edited addresses, but it's not effecting the game at all.

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

dexo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:50 am
HylianZ wrote:

Hi, I'm trying to change Larsa's licence to a full black mage, but it's not working... The table shows the edited addresses, but it's not effecting the game at all.
You can't change Guests licenses they are Hardcoded into the Game. It Had that Option on the Ps2 Save Editor too, but it does not work for them. Only Reks because he is Classified as a Party Member but just not a Permanent One.

dexo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dexo »

Tohru Adachi wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:07 pm
dexo wrote:
HylianZ wrote:

You can't change Guests licenses they are Hardcoded into the Game. It Had that Option on the Ps2 Save Editor too, but it does not work for them. Only Reks because he is Classified as a Party Member but just not a Permanent One.
Well that's too bad. I remember the PS2 editor, I hoped somehow the PC version would be more flexible

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

dexo wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:51 pm
Tohru Adachi wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:07 pm
dexo wrote:

Well that's too bad. I remember the PS2 editor, I hoped somehow the PC version would be more flexible
Hardcoded Codes Usally don't change. If that was the case, Hella Remasters on Pc would be even more Drastically Changed from the Orginal Versions. Now i don't know if the Guest Labels are Hardcoded, because if there Guest Modifiers could be changed to Main Character it might work because you know every Guest, and Npc Unit has Hidden Charging Animations that you never see. Like Vossler for example he has a Regular Casting Animation with no weapon Equipped which you never see ingame because he has no White Magick. Only Tecknicks.

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soulmancer »

I am wondering, if you adjust things like damage modifiers or steal all items and save your game; do you have to re-adjust / re-toggle them every time you load the game? Or do they save permanently in the save file until you change them again? Just curious because if you remove/add character licenses the changes remain permanent.