Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

That also requires the latest version of the game. If you have CODEX, another one of the tables should work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MasterKhoa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by MasterKhoa »

Using Infinite Items set to 99.Now I can't get pass the cad driver in Archadia 'cause I have 99 Chops!!!WTH???He's only need 3 Chops!!Any helps would be great!!!Thanks first!!

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

for the cart all you have to do is remove all chops (use code to remove all items) from your inv go to the technicks shop talk to the guy in the top floor pick the 3rd chat option talk again to buy a chop for 20k do it x3 times untill you get the mesg you can now ride the cart then you can add the sand chop back and ride the cart

or u can get them through the quest mobs then get items back

some anticheat i guess, i had same problem... i thought one of the newer cts by drummer had option to give all items without chops

MasterKhoa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MasterKhoa »

I'll check it out tonight see if it work!!Thanks!!!

gsurfer04
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gsurfer04 »

Whoever was asking about fishing help, you can use Speedhack to slow the game down so you have more time to input.

Would anybody be able to add Safety to the list of augments in the list? Instant KO attacks are such BS in this game since Ribbon doesn't stop them.

gicel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gicel »

So I was using the cheatengine downloads you have, and up until Draklor it worked great. But since I entered and left Draklor, only Vaan, Basch, and Balthier get the status effects. Not the girls. Any idea why?

Petoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Petoo »

Hi, I seem to have problems using this cheat as I'm unable to enable the " enable " button after clicking the ff12 main address.

Firstly, I launched the game, loaded a save file and got in game, then I launched the cheat engine. After that I selected FF12 process and then loaded the cheat table . I'm able to select the " final fantasy XII the zodiac age " address which then shows the " enable " script address. I am unable to click the enable address. May I know what I'm doing wrong here? Would appreciate any help thanks!

dnfflrz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dnfflrz »

Petoo wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:09 am
Hi, I seem to have problems using this cheat as I'm unable to enable the " enable " button after clicking the ff12 main address.

Firstly, I launched the game, loaded a save file and got in game, then I launched the cheat engine. After that I selected FF12 process and then loaded the cheat table . I'm able to select the " final fantasy XII the zodiac age " address which then shows the " enable " script address. I am unable to click the enable address. May I know what I'm doing wrong here? Would appreciate any help thanks!
i'm having the same problem as this fella, i cant get pass the second enable, it won't just let me tick it. any idea, anyone?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

If you have latest Steam version then use the latest table. If you have CODEX, then use one of the other tables for original release before any updates.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Does anyone have an FPS/FOV cheat engine table for CPY release? The mod from nexus doesn't seem to work (any of the releases)

imo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by imo »

Hi Drummer,

This is the first time i am using cheat engine and i have a question about the add all.
I have marked the add inventory option and the underlaying options popped up. Tho i can not mark any of those.
Am i doing something wrong?

Thank you very much for this :)

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

imo wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:52 am
Hi Drummer,

This is the first time i am using cheat engine and i have a question about the add all.
I have marked the add inventory option and the underlaying options popped up. Tho i can not mark any of those.
Am i doing something wrong?

Thank you very much for this :)
I believe you have to view a Potion in your inventory before using those options. Each time you need to use one, view a Potion just before using them.

sid1747
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sid1747 »

hey not sure if u still mess with this, but is it possible to make a code for inactive charcters to gain battle exp? there was a code for this on the ps2 version and its basically the only cheat I ever used. I know theres other ways I can go about leveling them up, but just wondering if this was possible or if there is a code for it somewhere?

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

Is there any way to get more teleport crystals? I literally only found out they are limited when I tried to teleport out of fucking Giruvegan and realised I had none.

Tried the 'add all usable items' script but didn't seem to do anything.

IvanMoody
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IvanMoody »

I don't know if Drummer is still answering.
Any idea why it's not working with CPY release? I rode all of the related topics, but none of the versions workred for me = /
I also tried another tables from another pleople, they worked just fine, except one of them, in a specific script related to items.
I loved this table, would like sooo muuuch to use it!!