Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
greatcrystal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by greatcrystal »

Exeter wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:22 pm
greatcrystal wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:38 pm
would be really cool if u add the option to select the ammount of items/weapons u want cuz i would like to have 99 of each item :) thx in advance
In the Add X Items scripts, open it up and locate the following:

Code: Select all

local QtyLoopStart = 0x00320032
Change 00320032 to 00630063 to get 99 of the items instead of 50.
Thx u man :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KarmaDragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KarmaDragon »

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:20 am
KarmaDragon wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:53 pm
@HylianZ Quick question, how are we meant to use your table to freeze the mist timer? Is it the case where we need to enable it only when doing quickenings? Asking because it crashes my game every time I try to use it.
I only ever did it while actively using quickenings. When the timer is counting down. That's why I put the hotkey on there. It never crashed for me but maybe that's because I didn't use it outside of a quickening.
Fair enough, I was hoping it was something that could be enabled all the time (and then activated via the hotkey), because I tend to forget to turn things on or off.

Yeah, got it to work fine, I didn't realise the hotkey was to (de)activate the script (I thought I had to activate it manually, you know, alt-tab to the table, click the box next to the script, then press the hotkey for the script to work). No wonder my game was crashing.

Although, at one point, pressing the hotkey at the very start of the timer caused the timer to skip to 0.

Ba’gamnan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ba’gamnan »

Hello, i'm new to this forum and the Cheat Engine app. Is it possible to access with this cheat table licenses outside the License Board?

Look at this short video and you will know what I mean - [Link]. If its possible how I can do it? Back in the PS2 days it was very easy, you just needed to check licenses in app.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Ba’gamnan wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:48 pm
Hello, i'm new to this forum and the Cheat Engine app. Is it possible to access with this cheat table licenses outside the License Board?

Look at this short video and you will know what I mean - [Link]. If its possible how I can do it? Back in the PS2 days it was very easy, you just needed to check licenses in app.

I didn't do many pointers with this table, but HylianZ and others did some in their tables (I think page 7 is where they are at).

I don't think it's as user friendly as this save game editor you posted a picture of, but some things can be changed. I spent time coming up with other options that are in the main table rather than working on an editor like you show.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Yeah you really can't compare a Save Editor to Cheat Engine. It just doesn't work like that. But like Drummer said, there are various tables now that have access to plenty of goodies.

Literally the only two things I'm looking for now probably is a Weather Modifier for certain maps where it's applicable, and possibly a 'force Rare Mark to spawn' thingy. But whether that's possible... is another question.

Van Slanzar de Fanel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Van Slanzar de Fanel »

So far I'm seeing a lot of great things. However, I have a couple of questions. With the Steal All Items and Steal 100% script, would it be possible to separate those into two separate scripts. Also, would it be possible to have Steal All Items without the Thief's Cuffs effect (if it make an appreciable change. It might not matter if all it does is a percentage adjustment). A similar request for Monsters Drop All Items, separating out the monographs and canopic jar effect? Thanks so much for your work.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Welp just to let people know....

The game has been cracked by CPY.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Van Slanzar de Fanel wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:19 am
So far I'm seeing a lot of great things. However, I have a couple of questions. With the Steal All Items and Steal 100% script, would it be possible to separate those into two separate scripts. Also, would it be possible to have Steal All Items without the Thief's Cuffs effect (if it make an appreciable change. It might not matter if all it does is a percentage adjustment). A similar request for Monsters Drop All Items, separating out the monographs and canopic jar effect? Thanks so much for your work.
Just grab an older version of the table for the Monster Drops and merge it into the latest one.

Gryva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gryva »

How to change Item Rarity in Treasure Chest option?

varic66
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by varic66 »

Hi, I have the European version of the game, but the codes do not work well, could you have even for the EUR version?

KarmaDragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KarmaDragon »

Gryva wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:32 pm
How to change Item Rarity in Treasure Chest option?
There is a drop down menu in the value column where you can choose between the 4 options

coldcell
Cheater
Cheater

Post by coldcell »

Rather than using the Add All Weapons/Armor/Accessories, which give you everything in the game, is it possible to just add Genji sets x2?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

coldcell wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:42 pm
Rather than using the Add All Weapons/Armor/Accessories, which give you everything in the game, is it possible to just add Genji sets x2?
Use the Override Shop Item code for that.

reidlos65
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reidlos65 »

Is there any way to use whats here or another table to fill the bestiary? Im glad you added a multiplier but this game has rare spawns so wanted to just fill it at the end of the game with the left overs

Keric
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Keric »

So, I need help. I really hate having to make an account just so I can make a quick post, but I honestly have no idea what else to do, especially since trying to look up my problem on other Cheat Engine forums yielded no results.

So a few hours ago, I was using the most recent (10.2) table just fine. But after taking a break and coming back, Cheat Engine isn't letting me check off "Enable" at all, meaning I can't even use it. It isn't just with this script alone, either, my EDF 4.1 (and a few other scripts) do the same thing; I can't really enable ANYTHING at all.

Going to a search engine to look things up, I tried running the table in an assembly thing in Cheat Engine (Ctrl+Alt+A), but I only ever managed to get one of two things. One is: "Error: You can only have one disable section". Then two, the second one I found was something that was just in the FIRST LINE, a "wrong character" right next to "<".

I honestly have no idea, and I can't figure this out. I can't fix it, it was JUST working fine and NOW it suddenly isn't for no real reason, and I even up and freshly installed Cheat Engine again just to make sure that that wasn't any sort of reasonable suspect. I haven't fiddled around or played with Cheat Engine's settings or anything, so I don't know what to do.

Can anyone please give me some advice, or help me out? I'm really sorry that I need to make an account just to ask for help with a problem I can't even solve.