Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

sh00ter999 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:20 am
sh00ter999 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:19 pm
@DrummerIX: An interesting addition would be the modification of character movement speed. A way to walk faster without the fast forward setting. It would greatly enhance the gameplay when you have to cover large distances or many zones manually.

I used to do it in the past in Resident Evil 5 with the tremendous help of another member on the CE forums [Link], in case you are looking for inspiration. Although, I firmly believe that someone of your immense skill can probably do it on his own :D
Is there no one who is schooled enough to do that? :mrgreen:
It might be possible, but I'm not playing the game anymore. Sorry.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sepiashimmer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sepiashimmer »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Is something like the below possible? Can you point in any direction which will help me do this on my own? Thanks
sepiashimmer wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:16 am
Hi, this is my first post in this great and helpful forum.

I'm sorry if this is off topic.

But is there a way to change the names of characters, enemies and bosses in this game? Can anyone help me with it?

Is there a way to skip a boss by modifying the save game file?

Thanks

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

sepiashimmer wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:38 pm
DrummerIX wrote:

Is something like the below possible? Can you point in any direction which will help me do this on my own? Thanks
sepiashimmer wrote:

But is there a way to change the names of characters, enemies and bosses in this game? Can anyone help me with it?

Thanks
I don't think it's possible in this game (or at least hard to do). If the game used Unicode text or regular text, you could try searching for the name you want to change. I believe it uses it's own encoding method for names of things instead of standard ways though.

Save games are encrypted from what I hear also, so it's not possible to modify them at the moment.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

You'd have to mod it. Check out the Nexus for that.

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Quick question. Tables in first posts are best ones?

watafuzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by watafuzz »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:02 pm
sepiashimmer wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:38 pm
DrummerIX wrote:

sepiashimmer wrote:

Thanks
I don't think it's possible in this game (or at least hard to do). If the game used Unicode text or regular text, you could try searching for the name you want to change. I believe it uses it's own encoding method for names of things instead of standard ways though.

Save games are encrypted from what I hear also, so it's not possible to modify them at the moment.
Yeah it's possible:

[Link]

Someone made an encoding tool:

[Link]

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

An interesting idea that I hope possible is weapon customization.
more specifically changing a weapons attack - element
and most importantly Combo rate!!
would really enjoy that if it is possible.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Minor update to Hylian's table regarding the gates in Giruvegan and Great Crystal. After some testing and exploring I noticed that some gates were still not opened (Sagittarius II, etc). Also changed the address type to byte, instead of 4-bytes, because it was overwriting stuff it shouldn't be writing to. And you literally only need to modify one byte for each of the addresses to open up every gate.

I'm done exploring the Great Crystal now in my game (beat up Ultima, got the Rare Marks, etc), and all the gates were opened up now.
Attachments
FFXII_TZA - Giruvegan & Great Crystal.CT
(1.16 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Exeter wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:40 pm
Minor update to Hylian's table regarding the gates in Giruvegan and Great Crystal. After some testing and exploring I noticed that some gates were still not opened (Sagittarius II, etc). Also changed the address type to byte, instead of 4-bytes, because it was overwriting stuff it shouldn't be writing to. And you literally only need to modify one byte for each of the addresses to open up every gate.

I'm done exploring the Great Crystal now in my game (beat up Ultima, got the Rare Marks, etc), and all the gates were opened up now.
Nice! I'll fix it in the next release, when I properly name all the new characters for the party editor.
Last edited by HylianZ on Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

HenriqueNintendo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HenriqueNintendo »

Hi, guys.

Sorry to ask, but I don't understand well how to use the option to Override an item in the Shop.

Someone could explain it to me, please?

I didn't find on the post something related.

Thx

sid1747
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sid1747 »

awesome work. sorry if someone already asked, but could you make a code so all characters receive exp after battle even the 3 that aren't being used? this is an old codebreaker code for it I always used. if its possible thatd b great! thanx

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

I wonder if it is posible to customize weapons.
like changing a weapon's attack and element
And most importantly Combo rate.
If it is possible (especially the combo rate one) that would really make my day!
keep up the great work!!

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

HenriqueNintendo wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:48 pm
Hi, guys.

Sorry to ask, but I don't understand well how to use the option to Override an item in the Shop.

Someone could explain it to me, please?

I didn't find on the post something related.

Thx
You activate the option and choose an Override Item ID from the drop down and go buy any item in any shop to receive that item instead.

sepiashimmer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sepiashimmer »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Thanks for replying. I've used Cheat Engine and x64dbg and couldn't find the names, but I did find a text referring to "number of steps taken".
HylianZ wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:03 pm
You'd have to mod it. Check out the Nexus for that.
You mean the party gambits and party available one?
watafuzz wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Yeah it's possible:

[Link]

Someone made an encoding tool:

[Link]
Thanks so much for this. I wish I could rep you but when I click on it, I'm getting a message that I can't do it so quickly. The Github link contains party+party gambits mod, it does contain text encoding but has no instructions on where I need to place the modified name. Does this also work with enemies and boss names? Thanks again for your help.
HylianZ wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:11 pm
Nice! I'll fix it in the next release, when I properly name all the new characters for the party editor.
Will it contain an option to edit names of characters, enemies and bosses?

watafuzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by watafuzz »

sepiashimmer wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:49 am

Thanks so much for this. I wish I could rep you but when I click on it, I'm getting a message that I can't do it so quickly. The Github link contains party+party gambits mod, it does contain text encoding but has no instructions on where I need to place the modified name. Does this also work with enemies and boss names? Thanks again for your help.
It should work with most things I guess, encode the name want to change (second page of the ods), search the encoded text in cheat engine. Now encode the name you want to change it to and replace what you've found in CE with that. I did very little testing so not sure what can be done.