Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
keepaway94
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by keepaway94 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 am
keepaway94 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:42 pm
Problem seems to still persist using the new table. Steal just keeps failing against the 5 judges.
Okay. I attempted again to fix it by rewriting everything to use the code when you have Thief Cuff's equipped. They are not required, but I make the game think you always have them. Can you test again? EDIT 10.1.
Just tested it and can confirm that it works on the judges. Thanks for the fix!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kline
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kline »

With the bestiary location identified was anyone working on a bestiary editor at all? I'm not looking forward to RNG hunting some of the rare spawns just to fill out the last few bestiary pages.

solostaran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by solostaran »

So, I think this was mentioned by someone else WAY back, but apparently, if you have the Infinite Items script active when you go to Nalbina Dungeon, you get all items in the game put into your inventory.

Tested with an autosave at the Confiscatory, and a manual save beforehand.

Looks like I have to start over again to fix that issue :p Won't be hard since I can focus now

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

What does the Bestiary multiplier do exactly? I haven't progress very far into the game right now to find out (on my way to Raithwall's Tomb right now).

@DrummerIX: An interesting addition would be the modification of character movement speed. A way to walk faster without the fast forward setting. It would greatly enhance the gameplay when you have to cover large distances or many zones manually.

I used to do it in the past in Resident Evil 5 with the tremendous help of another member on the CE forums [Link], in case you are looking for inspiration. Although, I firmly believe that someone of your immense skill can probably do it on his own :D

solostaran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by solostaran »

@sh00ter999 The bestiary multiplier, if I'm correct, makes it so killing an enemy gives you X number of kills on them; Most non-Mark and non-Boss enemies have a second page in the bestiary, unlocked after killing X number of them, that gives you background lore on the game world, suggestions for bazaar recipes, and various other things.

Edit: @DrummerIX , I can confirm it's something in the shaft from Garamsythe to Nalbina that causes the infinite item script to suddenly give you ALL items in the game; Easiest solution I can find is to save before the boss, and restart the game without the table until you get your gear back.

Just figured I'd give you an idea on what triggers that script going slightly crazy.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:36 pm
I think the issue with the Add and Remove ALL options is that you must view a POTION before using them. Every time you want to use them, you MUST view a POTION or they screw things up.
Yeah I noticed that as well.

When I tried it the first time, I forgot to view a Potion, and it ended up adding weapons in my Armor section, and tons of broken dummy weapons/armors, lots of dupes as well.

SPcheater123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SPcheater123 »

I'm keeping a copy of edit 9.2 for when i don't want to drop monograph/canopic jar items(i don't even have a jar yet, so i don't want the items yet). Is there a way to insert the old drop code into the new table so i don't have to switch?

reidlos65
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reidlos65 »

Having a bug with 10.2

with out selecting anything to do with buffs, Vahn had all the buffs

when I was trying to figure whats up, i saw that the allies one was a mix of on and off, decided to see what would happen if i turned the values to off for all them, still have not selected to activate any of these, and that just gave all the buffs to my whole party.

TLDR buffs are given even if that entry is not selected

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

MancombSeepgood wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:58 pm
jvook wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:11 am
MancombSeepgood wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:05 pm

I've actually rearranged PhoenixFlare's matrix (great work, by the way - all credit goes to him!) to make the bit values of the individual licenses more easily findable. Maybe you can make use of it :). You can find the spreadsheet here: [Link]

The initial licenses of each character can be found in the FF Wiki: [Link]
Thanks, this helped a lot. I finished the script but our chart is missing a few values. If you or someone could go in and fill in the handful of highlighted items in this chart it would be complete: [Link]

In the meantime, this script is functional to reset jobs and LP. This script will refund all the LP you've spent and reset your jobs, so you can try out different builds.

I haven't tested it with second job selected but I see no reason it won't work.
Spoiler
Instead of resetting the characters to their default skills, I just reset everything and refunded the default skills. If you want to have your default skills you can add them back, and if not you can choose to skip them.
edit: Added removal of starter skills as optional
Okay, I updated both the table and my Google doc ([Link]) - I fixed a few wrong names (holdovers from the IZJS translation patch, probably) and tested all of the "N/A" licenses with a modded License Board that has all available licenses.

The first batch of "N/A" licenses are just extra Quickening licenses - I wouldn't mess with those, they're probably just left in the code because of the original License Board or something along those lines. The second batch of "N/A" licenses towards the end of the table don't actually seem to do anything (apart from the first one, which enables the second job).

I have tried messing around with selecting different characters, putting different characters in the lead etc. - but the base address of my Pointer never changed, so I have no idea what went wrong for some of you. If it happens again, I suggest checking whether the base address of the Pointer is still correct - I've added it to the table extras.
Hmm. I just tested your latest version of the table, but the pointers are still incorrect for some characters. It refuses to see anything on Penelo now, most likely due to incorrect addresses..

The base address from the 'Table Extras' matches what's in the entries too. So no idea what's going on. It seems only like 3 characters are functioning as they should, and the rest aren't working.

MancombSeepgood
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MancombSeepgood »

Exeter wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:22 pm

Hmm. I just tested your latest version of the table, but the pointers are still incorrect for some characters. It refuses to see anything on Penelo now, most likely due to incorrect addresses..

The base address from the 'Table Extras' matches what's in the entries too. So no idea what's going on. It seems only like 3 characters are functioning as they should, and the rest aren't working.
Okay, I genuinely have no idea what's going on there - this is what the addresses (and my CE "Extra" settings) look like for me:

Everything's working like it's supposed to for me. Are you sure that the base address is pointing at the right address for you, namely 0217F148?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Maybe it's pointing wrong after all. Just checked and see if it matched with the current address you gave:

This is Ashe's section, I tried giving her Shear, but it didn't do anything. (Although it's reading some things, so it must be reading another character).

Could it be related to the fact that Larsa is currently in my party as a Guest character?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Seems like I was right.

Larsa just left my party, and suddenly all addresses are now correct. My guess is that a 7th member (aka the extra guest) seems to mess with things. Either way it works correctly now :)

MancombSeepgood
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MancombSeepgood »

Exeter wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:13 pm
Seems like I was right.

Larsa just left my party, and suddenly all addresses are now correct. My guess is that a 7th member (aka the extra guest) seems to mess with things. Either way it works correctly now :)
Thanks for double-checking :). I've updated the table to use AoBscan instead of a fixed base address - that should reliably produce the correct address for you no matter how many characters are in your party. I probably should've done that to begin with, actually.
Attachments
FFXII_TZA_Licenses_v4.CT
Added AoBScan to fix issues when guest characters are in the party
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 210 times

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Awesome thanks for the update! I can't test it with a guest character at the moment due to Larsa having left, but I have no doubt that it'll work with no issues. Will post the results regardless when I get a chance to have a guest character again.

FreakazoidRobot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FreakazoidRobot »

Thanks for this! I'm getting too old to spend hundreds of hours on a jrpg just to get tricked out toons. One request: is there any way you could do a cheat to unlock the magic spells? Getting the chest only ones in the Zodiac version is a giant pain in the butt, especially in the Great Crystal.