Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by Anacra »

Is anyone having trouble with the JobReset table? It's not resetting the licences for one of the characters. Is it because I already have summons and quickenings allocated to that character?

Edit: Talking about jvook's table here - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&start=285#p32394
jvook wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:54 am
Thanks again. I'll consider my script final with this then, unless someone finds a bug. Of course, anyone can feel free to include it in a big script.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Battousai2k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Battousai2k »

The latest update seems to have broken the table. Just warning people to avoid updating until a fix has been created.

kelvin0502
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kelvin0502 »

anyone can update the table for latest game version?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Was afraid of that... what a shit update. Normally they never release updates on FF games lol. Hopefully both Drummer and mancombs can fix their stuff. (Not sure if mancombs' license table is busted as well, haven't updated my game yet)

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Man, I need to turn off auto-updates then.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I attempted to fix my table for the version update. Let me know of issues.

MancombSeepgood
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MancombSeepgood »

I just checked my table, it's still working fine :)

Jeffy210
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jeffy210 »

So I was looking through the tables and I think I found a bug with the "Add All Magic" script. It looks like it only adds 80 of the 81 magicks, it leaves off Graviga. Even odder is I can't buy it from the magic shop in Balopheim Port, it shows grayed out like it's already purchased. I updated the script to remove all magicks and though it showed clear in my inventory list, I could not purchase any of the magic.

Looking at the script

Code: Select all

local TtlIDLoop = 0x28
local IDLoopStart = 0x30013000
local IDLoopAdd = 0x00020002
local QtyLoopStart = 0x00320032
local AddAddressMultiplier = 0x1
local index = 0
while (index < TtlIDLoop) do
      WriteInteger(ItemIDPtr+ItemPtrOffset+(index*AddAddressMultiplier*4),IDLoopStart)
      IDLoopStart = IDLoopStart + IDLoopAdd
      index = index + 1
end
WriteInteger(ItemTotalsPtr+(ItemTotalsPtrOffset*4),(TtlIDLoop*2))
It looks like the loop is 0x28 (decimal 40) which would only do 80 iterations based on the "WriteInteger" call at the bottom if I'm readying it correctly, however there are 81 total magicks.

Thoughts?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Jeffy210 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:26 pm
So I was looking through the tables and I think I found a bug with the "Add All Magic" script. It looks like it only adds 80 of the 81 magicks, it leaves off Graviga. Even odder is I can't buy it from the magic shop in Balopheim Port, it shows grayed out like it's already purchased. I updated the script to remove all magicks and though it showed clear in my inventory list, I could not purchase any of the magic.

Looking at the script

Code: Select all

local TtlIDLoop = 0x28
local IDLoopStart = 0x30013000
local IDLoopAdd = 0x00020002
local QtyLoopStart = 0x00320032
local AddAddressMultiplier = 0x1
local index = 0
while (index < TtlIDLoop) do
      WriteInteger(ItemIDPtr+ItemPtrOffset+(index*AddAddressMultiplier*4),IDLoopStart)
      IDLoopStart = IDLoopStart + IDLoopAdd
      index = index + 1
end
WriteInteger(ItemTotalsPtr+(ItemTotalsPtrOffset*4),(TtlIDLoop*2))
It looks like the loop is 0x28 (decimal 40) which would only do 80 iterations based on the "WriteInteger" call at the bottom if I'm readying it correctly, however there are 81 total magicks.

Thoughts?
The Add All Magic and Techniques didn't work right anyway, so I advised to use the Shop Override to get them earlier. I'm sure it's one off like you say, but it didn't work right even if that was fixed.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Anacra wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:36 pm
Is anyone having trouble with the JobReset table? It's not resetting the licences for one of the characters. Is it because I already have summons and quickenings allocated to that character?

Edit: Talking about jvook's table here - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&start=285#p32394
jvook wrote:
Thanks again. I'll consider my script final with this then, unless someone finds a bug. Of course, anyone can feel free to include it in a big script.
It seems if the board is filled out (by hand or by values editing) before gambit is available, that character can never unlock gambit slots again. My Vaan is in this situation, whereas I left Penelo job unpicked til after gambit is introduced and I can unlock her slots just fine. Clearing board, reset job to try unlocking again doesn't fix this. Would be nice to have gambit slots editor or something.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

On PS2 there was a save editor which allowed to add all gambits, is there smth similar here?

Jeffy210
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jeffy210 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:41 am
Jeffy210 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Thoughts?
The Add All Magic and Techniques didn't work right anyway, so I advised to use the Shop Override to get them earlier. I'm sure it's one off like you say, but it didn't work right even if that was fixed.
Thank you. That makes sense. I'm trying to figure out how to get that last magic and techniques I'm missing in order to get those remaining two in the sky pirates den. I tried the shop override but it still didn't add it. I may try shop override with an empty inventory and then do the add all.

I'll keep working on it, and thank you very much for all you've done. This was a great table!

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Finished the game. I just want to thank everyone in this thread that contributed towards the various tables. Great work everyone.

Ktsiye
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ktsiye »

FF XII Buster Sword
Any way there is a cheat or cheat table for this in Zodiac Age?
Great table, btw. It's amazing!

BBK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BBK »

I'm having a similar issue as Anacra in a few post above
Anacra wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:36 pm

jvook wrote:
The character in particular it occurs on is Penelo. I just acquired all 6 characters and im heading to raithwall tomb. My board is not filled out but for some reason whenever I use option 1 on the table (Reset license board and refund LP spent), it only refunds the LP and doesn't reset the table. I found it works if you completely clear her starting licenses (option 2), but I just wanted to let people know of this issue.