Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Bettatta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by Bettatta »

If it helps, These values are around the health of the monster(s).

The 7 value decreases to 6 or 5 after stealing an item depending (i think) on the value of the item stolen. Keeping it at 7 allows you to steal infinitly.

And the string of 01 values affect the monster targeting behavior. At the moment, I can't alter them that does anything but change the health bar color for the monster.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

I don't want to bombard you, but when you get a chance could you look into having the Quickening bar always full (even, and especially, while you're using the Quickenings)? So far I'm loving what you've added.

veldt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by veldt »

How feasible is it to be able to add items/equipment? There are some weapons that a literally a 0.01% chance to drop, and on PS4 you could manipulate the RNG to make it 100%, but that method doesn't work on PC for reasons over my head

Pate
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pate »

During the prison escape scene where you regain your equipment, the game apparently does some kind of weird scan for all potential items that you could possibly wear according to the current state of your license board. If you have thrown a bunch of points into your board by this point of the game and use the minimum item obtain part of the cheat table you will end up with everything in the game for a specific armor or weapon class.

Just letting everyone know since this could potentially cause you to halt game progress due to having quest items in your inventory because you are supposed to have them.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Pate wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:25 pm
During the prison escape scene where you regain your equipment, the game apparently does some kind of weird scan for all potential items that you could possibly wear according to the current state of your license board. If you have thrown a bunch of points into your board by this point of the game and use the minimum item obtain part of the cheat table you will end up with everything in the game for a specific armor or weapon class.

Just letting everyone know since this could potentially cause you to halt game progress due to having quest items in your inventory because you are supposed to have them.
Guess you didn't read edit 3 in the first post.

Good to know it also gives key items though.

SPcheater123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SPcheater123 »

What's the progress on finding the PRNG values and methods on manipulating it? I really don't want to run in and out of an area 100 times so i can find some stupid chest. The current manipulator does not work on PC, since the seed probably changed just like how it did on PS4 over PS2.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

SPcheater123 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:22 pm
What's the progress on finding the PRNG values and methods on manipulating it? I really don't want to run in and out of an area 100 times so i can find some stupid chest. The current manipulator does not work on PC, since the seed probably changed just like how it did on PS4 over PS2.
I haven't tried finding anything with it. I never done those kind of codes, so not sure where to start looking for it. I was able to get some inventory options going though. If you just need items, you can use those if you want. I might try to add something where you can just one of an item that you want, but associated the item id with the item might take some time.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Once you get it worked out so you can do a single item, I'd be happy to do the legwork for you. It's about the only thing I'm good at.

stfuad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stfuad »

The inventory tables seem to work the same as they did in the PS2 version.

Dagger: Quantities 2bytes - 21839E4, Weapon Slot 1 2bytes - 2188A8C, Weapon Array Count 4bytes - 21898FC

Quantities first byte - total equipped / 4, second byte - total. e.g. Dagger 0401 == 1 equipped, 1 total in inventory

I'm bad at the more advanced parts of Cheat Engine so hopefully someone can do something with this.

stfuad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stfuad »

To add an item you need to update the array count (e.g. Weapons - 21898FC), Add it to a slot (Weapon Slot 1 - 2188A8C, Dagger - 106E) and add a quantity (Dagger - 21839E4, 0001). All items/abilities/magics follow the same pattern.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

HylianZ wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:19 am
Once you get it worked out so you can do a single item, I'd be happy to do the legwork for you. It's about the only thing I'm good at.
I decided to come up with the list manually for most things. If you do have time though, use the All Loot option and write down the list in Excel or something and give it to me. I guess it could just be text, but write them down in the order listed after you use the All Loot option. I know it doesn't set Teleport Stones, but all the ones you will have 50 of.

I have added an Override Item ID at Shop option for those that only want specific items instead of all of them.

SPcheater123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SPcheater123 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:10 am
SPcheater123 wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:22 pm
I haven't tried finding anything with it. I never done those kind of codes, so not sure where to start looking for it. I was able to get some inventory options going though. If you just need items, you can use those if you want. I might try to add something where you can just one of an item that you want, but associated the item id with the item might take some time.
I'm not sure if this is of any use, but FF12 RNG Helper is what i used on PS2 to get the chest to spawn with a 100% success rate. [Link]

If you download the tool there's all kinds of values and positions and the reddit post explains how it works. It might help you find the address for the pseudo RNG seeds. As far as anyone knows, the PRNG values are between 00 and 99. Through years of trial and error this was found.

I'm not sure if this will actually help until the tool is updated for PC, because after then will you be able to find consistency in memory addresses.
Last edited by SPcheater123 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Could you just try throwing different seeds into the CE RNG freezer and see if it gets you consistent results and not a crashing game?

SPcheater123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SPcheater123 »

Sauce wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:46 am
Could you just try throwing different seeds into the CE RNG freezer and see if it gets you consistent results and not a crashing game?
That is something i haven't tried, but i doubt this will work since the game doesn't use actual RNG.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

SPcheater123 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:32 am
I'm not sure if this is of any use, but FF12 RNG Helper is what i used on PS2 to get the chest to spawn with a 100% success rate. [Link]

If you download the tool there's all kinds of values and positions and the reddit post explains how it works. It might help you find the address for the pseudo RNG seeds. As far as anyone knows, the PRNG values are between 00 and 99. Through years of trial and error this was found.

I'm not sure if this will actually help until the tool is updated for PC, because after then will you be able to find consistency in memory addresses.
That seems like good information if you're on PS4. It could help in finding options to make chests spawn and drop the rare item, but seems kind of complicated. I just did put in an option that basically lets you get any item you want by buying it at a Shop and overriding the Item ID. That to me seems simpler than manipulating RNG for an item. I might look at something for this later though.