Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
samos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by samos »

JNolan wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:10 pm
samos wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:41 am
JNolan wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:25 pm
I think the script for damage modifiers do work. The issue is that the numbers on the screen aren't any different. I'm in the Estersand area where my character is doing about 40 damage to enemies. Without the script, it takes 2-3 hits to kill one, but when I turn on the script, one hit is killing them, yet it's still saying I only do about 40 damage. That's probably the issue. Likewise, I set the hero damage multiplier to 0.5. When a Wolf hit me for 6 damage, my HP only went down by 3.
Can you check to see what happens when you put the hero damage modifier to 1.5 and 2.0?
It seems to have the same effect. Changing the hero damage modifier to 1.5, a Wolf that showed 6 damage on screen dropped my HP by 9. I changed the modifier to 2.0, and when I got hit for 8 damage, my HP dropped by 16. I haven't downloaded the most recent updates, so maybe this got addressed, but the numbers on the screen won't reflect what really happens to yours/enemies' HP.
Ok thx for testing will try it as well on latest script

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

Keric wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:34 am
So, I need help. I really hate having to make an account just so I can make a quick post, but I honestly have no idea what else to do, especially since trying to look up my problem on other Cheat Engine forums yielded no results.

So a few hours ago, I was using the most recent (10.2) table just fine. But after taking a break and coming back, Cheat Engine isn't letting me check off "Enable" at all, meaning I can't even use it. It isn't just with this script alone, either, my EDF 4.1 (and a few other scripts) do the same thing; I can't really enable ANYTHING at all.

Going to a search engine to look things up, I tried running the table in an assembly thing in Cheat Engine (Ctrl+Alt+A), but I only ever managed to get one of two things. One is: "Error: You can only have one disable section". Then two, the second one I found was something that was just in the FIRST LINE, a "wrong character" right next to "<".

I honestly have no idea, and I can't figure this out. I can't fix it, it was JUST working fine and NOW it suddenly isn't for no real reason, and I even up and freshly installed Cheat Engine again just to make sure that that wasn't any sort of reasonable suspect. I haven't fiddled around or played with Cheat Engine's settings or anything, so I don't know what to do.

Can anyone please give me some advice, or help me out? I'm really sorry that I need to make an account just to ask for help with a problem I can't even solve.
Sounds like errors in your scripts. Post them with code tags and people will take a look.

Keric
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Keric »

jungletek wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:30 am
Keric wrote:
Snip.
Sounds like errors in your scripts. Post them with code tags and people will take a look.
Sure thing. It's strange, I even made sure to do completely fresh downloads OF the script here in the thread (as well as trying different versions), to ensure that everything was fine, but it's just the damndest thing. Always made sure I had FFXII running and its process selected before enabling anything, to be sure of it. Even stranger, I managed to get it working again for all of five minutes, before it just stopped working; Cheat Engine locked up with little more than one or two things enabled (such as codes to enable all drops from enemies as well as stealing).

Okay, an edit before I get to even submit the post. I tried pasting the script into the code tag, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't fit. Alternatively, I might just be dumb and don't know how to forum properly. Sorry. The script is, again, the 10.2 version that's available down in the opening post of the thread; it hasn't been changed or edited on my end, so I don't know why I'd be getting errors, or be unable to enable anything.

loujmou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by loujmou »

I think the cheat Add all techniques and Add all magic are currently bug. It add all magic and techniques into my inventory but I cant use (cast or set in gambit) these magic or technique when i got the licence

bahamut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (pc no steam )

Post by bahamut »

hello i have a plrobleme no code work for me , what can i dou ? ( french sorry )

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Keric wrote:
So, I need help. I really hate having to make an account just so I can make a quick post, but I honestly have no idea what else to do, especially since trying to look up my problem on other Cheat Engine forums yielded no results.

--SNIP--
I hate to throw out a silly answer, but are you attaching CE to right process? I've been guilty of this in the past, I'll just be coasting a long and either attach CE to itself or a browser window I have open that has the same title as the game window.
loujmou wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:16 pm
I think the cheat Add all techniques and Add all magic are currently bug. It add all magic and techniques into my inventory but I cant use (cast or set in gambit) these magic or technique when i got the licence
Add magic and techniques either through shop mod or treasure chest drop script. Adding them the way you are is a known issue.

damafan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by damafan »

Hi all, thanks for the great work on the scripts and stuffs. I have used the reset job script to reset all my license boards. It worked fine except that now all the eligible chars have lost the Steal skill, same for Female char's Cure. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Thanks!

samos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samos »

damafan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:11 am
Hi all, thanks for the great work on the scripts and stuffs. I have used the reset job script to reset all my license boards. It worked fine except that now all the eligible chars have lost the Steal skill, same for Female char's Cure. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Thanks!
Try loading a backup save and only selecting the first and third options per character. Not the one which resets the default licenses.

Danpm5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Danpm5 »

Hi everyone,

I know this has been posted before, but I have zero experience with Cheat Engine and I'm unsure if this is possible, but is there a way to just directly edit the bestiary to add entries without actually killing the enemy? Thanks in advance!

jevo30
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jevo30 »

hi, thanks for the table, can you please make it to increase party members from 3 to 4, like the ps2 save editor? you can have the reserve member always active.
Thanks in advance

dexo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dexo »

I second that! It would be really great to have a party editor

dib
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dib »

There's a request posted here too viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6031

But I'd also love to see a party guest cheat. That was the only cheat I really used on the emulated game. And maybe 100% steal because it cuts the frustration out of missing.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Van Slanzar de Fanel wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:19 am
With the Steal All Items and Steal 100% script, would it be possible to separate those into two separate scripts. Also, would it be possible to have Steal All Items without the Thief's Cuffs effect (if it make an appreciable change. It might not matter if all it does is a percentage adjustment).
Yeah wondering about this as well. It would be nice if we can have the option to say only get the rarest steal, rather than steal everything.

Any coders know if we can just tweak the original script somewhat to achieve this?

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

jevo30 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:41 pm
hi, thanks for the table, can you please make it to increase party members from 3 to 4, like the ps2 save editor? you can have the reserve member always active.
Thanks in advance
Yeah thats what i been Asking for Support on. But Nobody apparently knows how to find the character Addresses, and Values that Modifies who you Play as. Yet i see it for other Games doe. I know somebodys knows something.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Okay folks. I've found the addresses for the party. Just gotta figure out the rest. I can add/change party members right now, but they all come in as regular party members. Give me some time and I'll figure out how to change the flag to make them a guest. Once I get it sorted, I'll let you know and post it here.