Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
israelssilva1989
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by israelssilva1989 »

Exeter wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:40 pm
Minor update to Hylian's table regarding the gates in Giruvegan and Great Crystal. After some testing and exploring I noticed that some gates were still not opened (Sagittarius II, etc). Also changed the address type to byte, instead of 4-bytes, because it was overwriting stuff it shouldn't be writing to. And you literally only need to modify one byte for each of the addresses to open up every gate.

I'm done exploring the Great Crystal now in my game (beat up Ultima, got the Rare Marks, etc), and all the gates were opened up now.

Is it working yet? I did not find any mod like this

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

humankillerz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by humankillerz »

Baofu wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:54 am
for those of you who want to have an unlimited mist timer, use Hylian's table, double click the address associated with the "press M to freeze timer" and change the value to "FFXII_TZA.exe+01F6EE18" and this WILL work
thank you for this! saved me hours of trying to get every concurrence, good fix!

funesto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by funesto »

I want to get all the FF12 achievements on Steam, but when I went to get the Blindga spell the chest wasn't there, going back to old saves the chest with the spell is there, but not in my current save where I already got all the other spells and techniques, so I came to use the engina cheat to have all the spells, but I can't activate the "enable" box, so what do I do to use them? The chest is bugged and I don't have the Blindga.

S7R0NG3R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by S7R0NG3R »

fuck the fishing minigame

to use this, just select the only dropdown options for both addresses and freeze them

will make the game think you succeeded at signalling, and that you've succeeded at signalling 6 times (to get the sparkle at the end)

to make the process go faster, just spam whatever button to skip the signal going across the screen, and set the speedhack to ×4 or something fast
Attachments
FFXII_TZA_fishing pointers.CT
(1.79 KiB) Downloaded 141 times

Chiumai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chiumai »

S7R0NG3R wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:00 pm
fuck the fishing minigame

to use this, just select the only dropdown options for both addresses and freeze them

will make the game think you succeeded at signalling, and that you've succeeded at signalling 6 times (to get the sparkle at the end)

to make the process go faster, just spam whatever button to skip the signal going across the screen, and set the speedhack to ×4 or something fast
I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or not, but it doesn't work.