Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by Soulmancer »

Some further developments playing with the hero editor for a 4th active party member.

Not sure if this is any help, but I found a weird glitch / work around that maybe someone can exploit further? If you add any character to the 4th slot that isn't a guest and go into the menu it will force you to remove them from the active party... after that's done, if you go into a new zone/area the 4th slot character will be duplicated "kind of" ... that character will remain in a reserve slot but will also re-appear in the 4th active slot, taking up 2 spots on your party menu screen yet it shows neither as being active in your party on the menu screen; however, that character WILL be active during exploration and combat. The character function normally and still gains experience, but it tricks the menu into thinking they are not in the active party... the only weird side effect is the character takes up 2 slots in the menu... both gain experience at the same rate; but looks like they may also gain double LP? Another problem is that the 4 character cannot participate in multi quickening combos as there is no key/button assigned to the 4th party member, they can only initiate the first quickening BUT it looks like the could contribute to follow up quickenings if they had a key/button assigned.

The most important take away from this is that a party member apparently doesn't have to be active in the menu to be active in exploration or battle... but the only way I've been able to accomplish this is the method above with the duplicate character in reserve.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

Run into a weird issue where after removing all weapons because the table accidentally gave me every weapon in the game, I can't equip any shields because they don't appear in the equip menu. Except, via using Optimise, which automatically equips the best shield and doesn't let me change to elemental absorbing shields. Any ideas?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

urthor wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:55 am
Run into a weird issue where after removing all weapons because the table accidentally gave me every weapon in the game, I can't equip any shields because they don't appear in the equip menu. Except, via using Optimise, which automatically equips the best shield and doesn't let me change to elemental absorbing shields. Any ideas?
You will have to load up a backup save I guess. Those codes require that you view a potion before using them even to delete all items. If not, it screws up inventory.

DrakeRavenwood
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DrakeRavenwood »

LOVE THIS, considering how good you are with this table I can never figure out how to disable timers. (like those irritating ones in girvegan...) Any chance of a freeze timer option?

Djuro900
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Djuro900 »

Guys i have big problem. I was messing with this and clicked add all weapons nothing hapenned and i closed and saved game. Few hours later i loaded up game and went playing and realized that my wrapon inventory is empty. Whenever i buy or pick up weapon it doesnt show it in inventory and i cant equip anything. I noticed that when i go buy weapon at vendor it shows that i have 50 of all weapons in inventory but when i want to sell it shows nothing and when i go in my inventory its empty. Is there any way to fix this i was an idiot and dont have backup save and i am already at half game and i really really dont want to play from start. Tnx for help and sorry for my english its not my first language

THEZH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by THEZH »

Sorry to call for help. :oops:

I'm download FFXII_TZA_Jobreset.CT but I can't use that.
It appears the message

Error:[string "setCharacter("vaan")"]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'setCharacter')

I can use another code normally except Job reset only.

I'm really sorry for this interruption.
And sorry for my bad eng.
(It's the first time to use Cheat Engine 6.7)

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:39 am
EDIT 10.2:
I changed Status Effect (Allies) to allow other status effects as an option (those not listed and negative status effects). With that option on, you can get other status effects besides the ones you turn on. You can also turn it off to keep the original way it worked (no other status effects except the ones you turn on).
Firstly I would like to thank DrummerIX for the Awesome Great Table as Always :D

And I want to ask regarding last table update of Version 10.2, is the option allows bad status effects also?
I remember playing the PS2 version with the "Always Good Positive Status On" Cheat activated, but when fighting that Moving Wall Monster, he unleashed a Transfer Bad Status attack and the game crash.

Thanks in advance DrummerIX!! ;)

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

HanLiem wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:45 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:39 am
EDIT 10.2:
I changed Status Effect (Allies) to allow other status effects as an option (those not listed and negative status effects). With that option on, you can get other status effects besides the ones you turn on. You can also turn it off to keep the original way it worked (no other status effects except the ones you turn on).
Firstly I would like to thank DrummerIX for the Awesome Great Table as Always :D

And I want to ask regarding last table update of Version 10.2, is the option allows bad status effects also?
I remember playing the PS2 version with the "Always Good Positive Status On" Cheat activated, but when fighting that Moving Wall Monster, he unleashed a Transfer Bad Status attack and the game crash.

Thanks in advance DrummerIX!! ;)
It defaults to only allow positive status effects, but you can turn on the option to allow other status effects.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:54 am
It defaults to only allow positive status effects, but you can turn on the option to allow other status effects.
Thank You Very Much DrummerIX!! :D
I love this kind of Option!! :)
I really love this great table & all of your hardwork!! ;)

Giygas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Giygas »

hey, im having problems with the remove all loot script. first time playing the game so i had the all items stack to 99, im at the chops part and its locked me there because the chop wood has been stacked to 99.
The error states that not all code is injectable, (lua error in the script at line 2:[ sting "local syntaxcheck=..."]20: attempt to call a nil valu (global writesmallinteeger'))

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Giygas wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:52 am
hey, im having problems with the remove all loot script. first time playing the game so i had the all items stack to 99, im at the chops part and its locked me there because the chop wood has been stacked to 99.
The error states that not all code is injectable, (lua error in the script at line 2:[ sting "local syntaxcheck=..."]20: attempt to call a nil valu (global writesmallinteeger'))
I would redownload the table. It appears you may have a corrupted one or something.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:47 pm
I would redownload the table. It appears you may have a corrupted one or something.
DrummerIX, will it possible to make an option that makes rare monster always appear?

Thanks in advance!! :D

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

HanLiem wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:00 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:47 pm
DrummerIX, will it possible to make an option that makes rare monster always appear?

Thanks in advance!! :D
I do appreciate all the rep you give me (sometimes I think it's too much :)), but I'm not playing this game at the present time to add more options to the table. Sorry. Thanks again and you can continue giving me rep, but maybe not as much as you usually do. I do appreciate it though. :)

I'm glad people enjoy the tables I make as much as I enjoy creating them.

HanLiem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HanLiem »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:40 am
I do appreciate all the rep you give me (sometimes I think it's too much :)), but I'm not playing this game at the present time to add more options to the table. Sorry. Thanks again and you can continue giving me rep, but maybe not as much as you usually do. I do appreciate it though. :)

I'm glad people enjoy the tables I make as much as I enjoy creating them.
No No, it's no problem at all DrummerIX ;)
There's no such thing such as "too much" when you do respond to all of my too much request :D
I too want to appreciate all of your Hardwork towards my request and I find the Reputation Points is the best way to express my thanks :)
Aside from that, I believe you truly deserve all of that Reputation Points DrummerIX, Your Great Table and Kindness tells it all!! :mrgreen:

Thank you very much DrummerIX!! :D :D :D

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soulmancer »

Why have you forsaken us Drummer?