Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Fengalion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by Fengalion »

Was using the tables tonight and noticed that some things were only affecting a couple party members. Options that are scripts are only affecting Basch and Balthier. If I bring in any other party members, they have no effect. God mode, Infinite MP, status effects, etc. They only have an effect on those two but not the others. It has been a few days since I last played and used the table but it was working for everyone before. Even tried older tables and had the same thing happen. Anyone else encountering something similar lately?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Fengalion wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:25 am
Was using the tables tonight and noticed that some things were only affecting a couple party members. Options that are scripts are only affecting Basch and Balthier. If I bring in any other party members, they have no effect. God mode, Infinite MP, status effects, etc. They only have an effect on those two but not the others. It has been a few days since I last played and used the table but it was working for everyone before. Even tried older tables and had the same thing happen. Anyone else encountering something similar lately?
It's working fine for everyone for me.

One thing you could check for is if it's a similar case that I had with the Licenses table (before it was updated). Having a Guest character somehow shifted the addresses around, so see if you have a Guest character, and try continuing to a point where the Guest character leaves if that's the case, to see if things start working again.

Djoka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Djoka »

Thanks for double-checking :). I've updated the table to use AoBscan instead of a fixed base address - that should reliably produce the correct address for you no matter how many characters are in your party. I probably should've done that to begin with, actually.
When i use try to use the Version 4 of your table i somehow can´t enable it .
Works fine with Version 3 even tough the pointers for the charachters are all mixed up for me and 2 of them point to guest chars.

can you help me to get one of them working ?

Edit: Somehow it it works now don´t know what i did, but the table works fine and is great :D
Last edited by Djoka on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vorpal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vorpal »

I'm having the same problem as Fengalion except the scripts are only effecting Vaan and Ashe. The status effect script also applies all of them without me selecting any.

Ex-SOLDIER
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ex-SOLDIER »

Can something be done about fishing minigame? Like slowing down the symbols or replacing them with keys like wasd?

JinVarrel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JinVarrel »

I downloaded the file but how can i use it?

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

JinVarrel wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:55 am
You need to download and install Cheat Engine. Then you open CE, attach the FFXII process, open the downloaded file from this thread and then you can expand all the settings and modify and freeze values as you wish.

JinVarrel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JinVarrel »

sh00ter999 wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:10 am
JinVarrel wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:55 am
You need to download and install Cheat Engine. Then you open CE, attach the FFXII process, open the downloaded file from this thread and then you can expand all the settings and modify and freeze values as you wish.
Thank you for your reply sir.Can you tell me how do i add all items?(Weapons,Armors, Accessories.)

greatcrystal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by greatcrystal »

would be really cool if u add the option to select the ammount of items/weapons u want cuz i would like to have 99 of each item :) thx in advance

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

greatcrystal wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:38 pm
would be really cool if u add the option to select the ammount of items/weapons u want cuz i would like to have 99 of each item :) thx in advance
In the Add X Items scripts, open it up and locate the following:

Code: Select all

local QtyLoopStart = 0x00320032
Change 00320032 to 00630063 to get 99 of the items instead of 50.

[Edit]

Has anyone been able to figure out yet if it's possible to modify the weather on certain maps? (Dry/Rain season as well for Giza Plains, etc).

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Sluice Gates all closed in Garamsythe Waterway, to make your life easier navigating this place. I'm not sure if it'll work for everyone but I just tested it in my game and it works fine here, so give it a shot. (Change zones to apply the changes after modifying the values).

Attachments
FFXII_TZA Sluice Gates.CT
(895 Bytes) Downloaded 74 times
Last edited by Exeter on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dathias
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dathias »

Some of the magics were not showing in the Cheat Table. I've figured out a few so far.
more ID's for the Magics. Still working through the list. This is NOT a fast process and I thank the OP for the effort so far.
3032:Warp
3033:Protect
3034:Shell
3035:Bravery
3036:Faith
3037:Protectga
3038:Shellga
3039:Blind
303A:Oil
303B:Poison
303C:Silence
303D:Sleep
303E:Blindga
303F:Toxify
3040:Silencega
3041:Reverse
3042:Berserk
3043:Death
3044:(Scholar's Monograph?)
3045:Confuse
3046:Decoy
3047:Vanish
3048:Vanishga
3049:Drain
304A:Syphon
304B:Bubble
304C:Dark
304D:Darkra
304E:Darkga
304F:Gravity

KarmaDragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KarmaDragon »

@HylianZ Quick question, how are we meant to use your table to freeze the mist timer? Is it the case where we need to enable it only when doing quickenings? Asking because it crashes my game every time I try to use it.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Is it possible to get pointers for the derived statistics; defense, attack, evade and magical evade? I too am looking but i have had no luck figuring out where that info is stored thus far and honestly it can likely be done much cleaner using AoB; which i suck at! Oh and can we have the ribbon status effect added to the effects list so we can have immunity from status ailments without having to wear ribbon? Also, an add all espers, or being able to purchase the espers like you do magics using the override shop item so we can play the Espers earlier in the game, i know this was possible on the ps2 using codebreaker.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

KarmaDragon wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:53 pm
@HylianZ Quick question, how are we meant to use your table to freeze the mist timer? Is it the case where we need to enable it only when doing quickenings? Asking because it crashes my game every time I try to use it.
I only ever did it while actively using quickenings. When the timer is counting down. That's why I put the hotkey on there. It never crashed for me but maybe that's because I didn't use it outside of a quickening.