Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
JSwenson82
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by JSwenson82 »

Would an option to slow or freeze the time you have to enter prompts for the fishing minigame be possible?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

solostaran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by solostaran »

Test results in Giza Plains:

Hyena: All items stolen
Urstrix: All items stolen
Slaven: All items stolen

Test Results in Giza Plains w/ Thief's Cuffs:

Hyena: All items stolen
Urstrix: All items stolen
Slaven: All items stolen

Unfortunately, I'm not at a point where I can access an enemy with a single item to steal, so I cannot test that side of things yet, but as of my current tests, the stealing script is working great :D

On a side note, @DrummerIX, unless I'm blind and missed it in the table, is it possible to make an option to extend/stop the timer for Quickenings?

Edit: I think I found something strange, but I have no clue what could have caused it. It's either an issue with the cheat table, or an issue with the PC release.

I have the Cloud Staff and the Staff of the Magi listed under my armor, as 0/00 Equipped/Total, and on every license for armor, I apparently already own the headgear.

I've used the options for infinite items, chests always appearing, 100% Steal, all drops; None of the invincibility options, etc.

Worth exploring to see if it's an unintended change made by one of the options I've used?

final_attack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by final_attack »

First, thanks for the tables, DrummexIX XD

Regarding Status Effect (Allies) .... when I tried it, it's blocking Berserk / Decoy too?
Is it possible just to enabling permanent specific buff (like current one), but still enable things like Berserk / Decoy?

Well, I only tried Berserk / Decoy (since it's on my Gambit), while enabling : Bubble, Protect, Shell, Haste, Bravery, Faith ..... on table.

Thank you XD

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

I would like to request addition of all of the non purchasable gambits to the selection menu for Override item for both shops and chests if possible. Thank you; it will be appreciated! Also, maybe a way to add the spells that are not normally playable like holyga and the like, if possible although game mechanics may not allow it.

solostaran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by solostaran »

@Eternallydissolved There are no non-purchasable gambits in the game, excluding the ones that target specific party members; you unlock those as they join the party. To quote the Prima Guide for TZA:

"Once the party's gambits are available for editing, all gambits are available in participating stores. You're under no obligation to buy more than you need, but be sure to peruse the massive list and pick up any that seem like they'll be useful—the cost is paltry compared to the benefit later. In the original release of FINAL FANTASY XII, you'd sometimes be bottlenecked in gambit freedom because some gambits weren't acquired till very late in the adventure. This is not a problem in The Zodiac Age, and you're free to craft the party AI you like."

Edit: @DrummerIX I can confirm that SOMETHING has screwed up my armor settings, though I do not know what, exactly, did so. I just picked up a Leather Helm in-game, but my armor list hasn't changed. The only helms I have available are the Bone Helm that I got from killing the Wild Saurian, or so the game is telling me. However, I can equip any helm in the game as long as I have a license for it. Going to restart and see if I can figure out what caused it, I'll either edit this post or make another if I can replicate the issue.

Edit 2: I think Pandora, below this, had the same issue and found the cause.

Edit 3: So I think I found an issue somewhere in the God Mode script.I used it on my new file to just speed through the Reks portion of the intro along with one-hit kills. Now, with the script completely turned off, even after restarting the game, when I die (unfortunately, I get overconfident >_>), I just stay there in the animation; No Game Over screen, no buttons doing anything. Only option is to force-close the game.
Last edited by solostaran on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pandora120309
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pandora120309 »

Hi,

First of all, many thanks to DrummerIX for that table that make the job more than I expected. I keep the table to date, and I spotted a little worry when I remove "All Weapons", it can remove all armors too and block the inventory. If you wanna buy or change a piece of armor for someone after that, it will be removed and doesn't appear in the inventory.

To fix it, I enabled the "Give All Armors" script and selled all, except that i wanna keep.

If it can help you to improve the table...

Thanks

Skopin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Skopin »

solostaran wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:34 am

On a side note, @DrummerIX, unless I'm blind and missed it in the table, is it possible to make an option to extend/stop the timer for Quickenings?
The table that HylianZ attached on page 7 has this option.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&start=90#p31477

You can open both in the same instance of CE, choose to merge them, then save as a new table to have them all combined.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I think the issue with the Add and Remove ALL options is that you must view a POTION before using them. Every time you want to use them, you MUST view a POTION or they screw things up.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

final_attack wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:06 am
First, thanks for the tables, DrummexIX XD

Regarding Status Effect (Allies) .... when I tried it, it's blocking Berserk / Decoy too?
Is it possible just to enabling permanent specific buff (like current one), but still enable things like Berserk / Decoy?

Well, I only tried Berserk / Decoy (since it's on my Gambit), while enabling : Bubble, Protect, Shell, Haste, Bravery, Faith ..... on table.

Thank you XD
I put in an update that allows other status effects if you wish to do so.

Pandora120309
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pandora120309 »

Allright. Concerning the Potion, what is the good thing to do :
- Highlight the Object Menu (where is the Potion) ?
- Highlight the Potion in the Object Menu ?
- Or select the potion in the Object Menu ?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Pandora120309 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:45 pm
Allright. Concerning the Potion, what is the good thing to do :
- Highlight the Object Menu (where is the Potion) ?
- Highlight the Potion in the Object Menu ?
- Or select the potion in the Object Menu ?
I just always select it (Go to Inventory, Items and make cursor highlight the Potion). You have to do this before using them especially if you view other inventory items. Just to be safe, I always view a potion right before enabling any of those kind of options in CE.

solostaran
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by solostaran »

@Skopin thanks for that information! I wasn't aware that could be done :D

final_attack
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by final_attack »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:37 pm
I put in an update that allows other status effects if you wish to do so.
Thank you very much! XD

Tohru Adachi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tohru Adachi »

Do any of y'all know how to find the Adrresses, and Values that Hold which characters are present, or who you are Playing as? I want to change a character out with another character.

JNolan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JNolan »

samos wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:41 am
JNolan wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:25 pm
I think the script for damage modifiers do work. The issue is that the numbers on the screen aren't any different. I'm in the Estersand area where my character is doing about 40 damage to enemies. Without the script, it takes 2-3 hits to kill one, but when I turn on the script, one hit is killing them, yet it's still saying I only do about 40 damage. That's probably the issue. Likewise, I set the hero damage multiplier to 0.5. When a Wolf hit me for 6 damage, my HP only went down by 3.
Can you check to see what happens when you put the hero damage modifier to 1.5 and 2.0?
It seems to have the same effect. Changing the hero damage modifier to 1.5, a Wolf that showed 6 damage on screen dropped my HP by 9. I changed the modifier to 2.0, and when I got hit for 8 damage, my HP dropped by 16. I haven't downloaded the most recent updates, so maybe this got addressed, but the numbers on the screen won't reflect what really happens to yours/enemies' HP.