Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by Soulmancer »

MancombSeepgood wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:17 pm
Exeter wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:13 pm
Seems like I was right.

Larsa just left my party, and suddenly all addresses are now correct. My guess is that a 7th member (aka the extra guest) seems to mess with things. Either way it works correctly now :)
Thanks for double-checking :). I've updated the table to use AoBscan instead of a fixed base address - that should reliably produce the correct address for you no matter how many characters are in your party. I probably should've done that to begin with, actually.
Uh, does this mean if I used v3 from your older post that hadn't been updated with the v4 link to remove the character starting licenses while all 6 characters are in the party... that it's all going to get messed up as soon as a guest joins the party?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

watafuzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by watafuzz »

Soulmancer wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 pm
MancombSeepgood wrote:
Exeter wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:13 pm
Seems like I was right.

Larsa just left my party, and suddenly all addresses are now correct. My guess is that a 7th member (aka the extra guest) seems to mess with things. Either way it works correctly now :)
Thanks for double-checking :). I've updated the table to use AoBscan instead of a fixed base address - that should reliably produce the correct address for you no matter how many characters are in your party. I probably should've done that to begin with, actually.
Uh, does this mean if I used v3 from your older post that hadn't been updated with the v4 link to remove the character starting licenses while all 6 characters are in the party... that it's all going to get messed up as soon as a guest joins the party?
Not sure I understand what you mean but it won't retroactively mess up changes you've already made. Once it's in the save it's in the save.

christantoan
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by christantoan »

@DrummerIX
When using Add All Magick and Technicks, All of the magick and technicks are correctly added to inventory but they cannot be used by the chars until they are actually bought in shops.
Do I do something wrong?

Thank you.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

You still need the licenses.

christantoan
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by christantoan »

HylianZ wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:31 pm
You still need the licenses.
Sorry, forgot to mention. I do have the licenses though they are obtained through MancombSeepgood's table

TG1K986
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TG1K986 »

Thanks for table. :thumbsup:

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

christantoan wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:26 pm
@DrummerIX
When using Add All Magick and Technicks, All of the magick and technicks are correctly added to inventory but they cannot be used by the chars until they are actually bought in shops.
Do I do something wrong?

Thank you.
That's something I never got around to fixing. Another place in memory needs to be updated. I've stopped playing the game for the moment, so buying it from shops using the override item id will have to do for now. Sorry.

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soulmancer »

watafuzz wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:47 pm
Soulmancer wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:03 pm
MancombSeepgood wrote:

Not sure I understand what you mean but it won't retroactively mess up changes you've already made. Once it's in the save it's in the save.
Ok thanks, that answers my question so everything should be all good then! I am wondering though can you apply the same concept to create a mod that would remove / add starting licenses on characters as opposed to just editing them in existing saves?

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Starting licenses: [Link]

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soulmancer »

HylianZ wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:48 am
Starting licenses: [Link]
Where abouts might I find that within the VBF browser? If that is where I need to look for it?

sepiashimmer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sepiashimmer »

Hi, this is my first post in this great and helpful forum.

I'm sorry if this is off topic.

But is there a way to change the names of characters, enemies and bosses in this game? Can anyone help me with it?

Is there a way to skip a boss by modifying the save game file?

Thanks

christantoan
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by christantoan »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:46 am
That's something I never got around to fixing. Another place in memory needs to be updated. I've stopped playing the game for the moment, so buying it from shops using the override item id will have to do for now. Sorry.
I see. Thanks for the reply.

Ba’gamnan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ba’gamnan »

Is it possible to add new cheat like - Always poach rare items?

Soulmancer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Soulmancer »

I am wondering, if you adjust things like damage modifiers or steal all items and save your game; do you have to re-adjust / re-toggle them every time you load the game? Or do they save permanently in the save file until you change them again? Just curious because if you remove/add character licenses the changes remain permanent.

EDIT:

Bummer, while license changes will remain permanent when you save your game, the damage modifiers will reset back to default as soon as you exit the game regardless of whether or not you saved while the damage modifiers were enabled... Anyway to make the change to damage modifiers permanent?

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

sh00ter999 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:19 pm
@DrummerIX: An interesting addition would be the modification of character movement speed. A way to walk faster without the fast forward setting. It would greatly enhance the gameplay when you have to cover large distances or many zones manually.

I used to do it in the past in Resident Evil 5 with the tremendous help of another member on the CE forums [Link], in case you are looking for inspiration. Although, I firmly believe that someone of your immense skill can probably do it on his own :D
Is there no one who is schooled enough to do that? :mrgreen: