Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by Eternallydissolved »

It has been a while since i have had time to post to this forum, or any forum for that matter, hence why i have not finished my corrections for the gu recode table. I do know that it was possible to use the ffxed editor for ps2 final fantasy x on the steam remaster although there were a few more tools involved to revalidate the game save for the steam hd remaster, but it worked quite well. the only thing that was lacking was proper blitz ball editing. I wonder if the same would be possible for ff XII. I did purchase the game as it is one of my all time favorites and i honestly have not even had time to boot the game, much less begin a play through. Seems there is a rich editor for ff XII, i guess ill test it out when i have time and report back, but there is at least a 50/50 chance it will work.
-Eternallydissolved-

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:55 am
It has been a while since i have had time to post to this forum, or any forum for that matter, hence why i have not finished my corrections for the gu recode table. I do know that it was possible to use the ffxed editor for ps2 final fantasy x on the steam remaster although there were a few more tools involved to revalidate the game save for the steam hd remaster, but it worked quite well. the only thing that was lacking was proper blitz ball editing. I wonder if the same would be possible for ff XII. I did purchase the game as it is one of my all time favorites and i honestly have not even had time to boot the game, much less begin a play through. Seems there is a rich editor for ff XII, i guess ill test it out when i have time and report back, but there is at least a 50/50 chance it will work.
-Eternallydissolved-
Let me save you some trouble. It doesn't work. The saves are encrypted.

Edit: also, the editor doesn't see FFXII_TZA.exe in the process list if you try to attach it, so using the Gil scanner won't work either.
Last edited by HylianZ on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blarae
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by blarae »

is no clip/walk through walls and fly possible?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Hrm ok apparently there's a bug/problem with the Have all Techs/Magicks.

It gives you the Techs/Magicks in the Abilities list, but you don't actually have them 'usable' for real. If you go into the Status window and hit Square on a character it shows the list of what you actually have.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:13 pm

It gives you the Techs/Magicks in the Abilities list, but you don't actually have them 'usable' for real. If you go into the Status window and hit Square on a character it shows the list of what you actually have.
Did you try having the License also? If so, there is some other place in memory for them. I would suggest buying them using the Override Shop Item ID function as that executes game code that should add it normally. I will look into it as I get time, but I wanted to start playing the game some.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Yeah, he just needs the license. I confirmed earlier that magicks bought from the store with your code work fine once you unlock the corresponding license in the job board.

Also, in regards to the job changes, both can be changed at any time. Before you get both jobs even, all it requires is that you go to the license menu, press the button that shows the jobs, and switch to the table. To see the other job, open the license board and switch between the two, then repeat the above steps.

PhoenixFlare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PhoenixFlare »

@HylianZ and @DrummerIX: I figured out the workings of the licenses (partly because I've seen this kind of format in other games).

Basically, each individual license has a value of either 1, 2, 4, or 8, which are summed together in one bit for each corresponding license. Note that the sum of each part are not duplicate of any other and gives a total of 15, which is the value for F in hexadecimal. I've constructed the corresponding matrix for the licenses here (based on PS2 IZJS version) and provided several examples:

[Link]

The only problem here is locating the addresses to change corresponding to a character's license board. I'm still at the beginning of the game, so I do not have other characters to try it out. Also, I have no idea how does this interact with the ability to use a second license board.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

I located the area already, but I'm at work now so I won't be able to do anything until later today. But I'll look into it further.

Now if I could figure out how to get the value to increase when checked, then I could make a list of all the licenses, assign the value, and just have it be checked to add that value to the address... Then we'd be set.

sejpaa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sejpaa »

When I did the all weapons cheat, I got all weapons on screen but weapons like the Seitengrat were 0/0. So some weapons cannot be equipped nor be sold. How do you fix that?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:17 pm
KS212 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:13 pm

Did you try having the License also? If so, there is some other place in memory for them. I would suggest buying them using the Override Shop Item ID function as that executes game code that should add it normally. I will look into it as I get time, but I wanted to start playing the game some.
Ok I tried it with the buying from shop method, THAT method works (my license boards are all filled out so I know what I should more or less have).

The 'Have All' method tho doesn't work, that one just adds them to your Abilities list and that's it, you don't actually have them.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Page 7 has the table I've been working on. Addresses for the Licenses are in there. Nothing has been set up, so you'll need to use the sheet that PhoenixFlare gave us here: [Link] if you want to make edits. Seems that the bytes are stored backwards too. It's rough.

Addresses are static for this kind of stuff in this game, so it should be the same for everyone.

Page 7 post: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&start=90#p31477
Last edited by HylianZ on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sakula
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sakula »

Hello thank you for the table, can you add missing magic please.

Laniakeia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Laniakeia »

Is there a way to get monograph drops at a 100% rate? The all drops from a monster option doesn't seem to cover monographs.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Well I've been messing around a lot. I think I've got the mist timer thing, as well as a ton of other stuff. A lot of it was pulled from tables for the emulated versions of the games Finding the offsets wasn't too difficult. I also reorganized the table to make it a bit more intuitive. You can grab the update in my post on page 7. A link to the post for convenience: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5945&start=90#p31477

shadowfang82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang82 »

love to see the chocobo riding timer frozen