Far Cry 4 v1.10 +15

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Far Cry 4 v1.10 +15

Post by gir489 »

This is a table I made for when I play FC4 co-op. There's several things I fixed since my original table from the Cheat Engine forums, most noticeably, Force full reload, doesn't drain your entire magazine to do it anymore, it just reloads like normal, but plays the full reload animation. And also, Any Item Can Be Used For Crafting doesn't cause a crash now, so that's nice. There's a bug with Force full reload when using shotguns. The fix is to just don't use them.

There's a hotkey CTRL+NUM1 to activate everything. You need to deactivate it if you plan on going back to the menu, which seems to happen a lot since people "claim" they want co-op help, but then immediately leave as soon as I join. So fucking annoying. And I don't feal like defeating VMWare's CRC protection. So just disable it when going to/from the menu.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
FarCry4.CT
(14.68 KiB) Downloaded 5000 times
Last edited by gir489 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry 4 v1.10 +14

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Far Cry 4 v1.10 +15

Post by gir489 »

Fixed shotgun reload, it just works normally now under force full reload, since it takes WAY too long to do a full reload for a shotgun. It at least works normally now with the option activated. I ran in to a problem where some stupid eye for an eye quest made me use a shotgun, so I fixed it.

EDIT: Added "Disable Stupid Shooswhey Noise When Using Special Syringe."