Legrand Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Legrand Legacy

Post by Squall8 »

Table updated with pointers for the minigame!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

I think i got a bug with your movement script? I doubled my run speed to 12 and saved. Now, i loaded my save and i can only walk. The script also can't find the speeds anymore :(

applepie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by applepie »

Is this updated for version 1.0.2? I couldn't toggle the options.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

makotech222 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:57 am
Are you overencumbered?
applepie wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:46 am
No, the patch hasn't been uploaded yet

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

applepie wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:06 am
Updated with the link you provided and everything enables properly for me. The only thing I wasn't able to fully test was ICR. Tested the strategy game script on an earlier save and it worked fine.

[Link]

applepie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by applepie »

Turns out I had to update to Cheat Engine 6.7, and then it worked with your previous table. Thanks!

Krevios
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Krevios »

Hey Squall8, I tried the strategy game cheat but it didn't activate for me (the empty box can't be checked). The rest worked just fine.
I'm currently at the last chapter of the game with plenty of new characters participating in the strategy game. I wonder if this is the cause?
Thank you for the good work!

wurstpistole
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by wurstpistole »

Krevios wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:58 am
Hey Squall8, I tried the strategy game cheat but it didn't activate for me (the empty box can't be checked). The rest worked just fine.
I'm currently at the last chapter of the game with plenty of new characters participating in the strategy game. I wonder if this is the cause?
Thank you for the good work!
It works fine for me. You have to activate the "head" cheat first, then nothing works that is right. I only activated "name" and then moved a bit around, and then the other options were working. I reckon it has to recognize some of the values first, by moving the char around. Just activate Name, move one tile and then you can activate all the others, and all cheats will work for all units.

It's really helping for the last chapter. The game throws one strategy game after another at you without letting you save, and they're insanely long and complicated.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Krevios wrote:
Always activate the scripts after you load your save. The two character scripts will not activate in the main menu. First thing I would do is restart the game.

If it still wont activate, copy this line - Legrand.War:CommandState:PreparePlayerUI+d6

With mono activated, open Memory View, right click on the disassembler>Go to address, paste it and hit ok. Scroll up a couple lines to let the addresses fix themselves. Now just look for that same instruction in the script - movsxd rax,dword ptr [rax+000000D0] - and take note of the address. For example it has changed from Legrand.War:CommandState:PreparePlayerUI+d6 to +d5. All you need to do is change lines 9, 10, 26 and 35 accordingly. It will activate after that.

jesjames79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jesjames79 »

Having trouble with Ignore Crafting it worked yesterday and today it won't let me click the option. Anyone else having the same issue?

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by makotech222 »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:40 am
makotech222 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:57 am
Are you overencumbered?
Hah yep

Bluezinger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bluezinger »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:48 pm
Krevios wrote:
Always activate the scripts after you load your save. The two character scripts will not activate in the main menu. First thing I would do is restart the game.

If it still wont activate, copy this line - Legrand.War:CommandState:PreparePlayerUI+d6

With mono activated, open Memory View, right click on the disassembler>Go to address, paste it and hit ok. Scroll up a couple lines to let the addresses fix themselves. Now just look for that same instruction in the script - movsxd rax,dword ptr [rax+000000D0] - and take note of the address. For example it has changed from Legrand.War:CommandState:PreparePlayerUI+d6 to +d5. All you need to do is change lines 9, 10, 26 and 35 accordingly. It will activate after that.
Sorry for asking, how to change lines 9,10,26 35 as you stated?Change this lines to what actually?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Bluezinger wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:09 am
Go ahead and download the table again. If one doesn't work, try the alternate. If neither work just let me know. You can take a look at both scripts to see what I changed in those lines.

Bluezinger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Bluezinger »

Squall8 wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:35 am
Bluezinger wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:09 am
Go ahead and download the table again. If one doesn't work, try the alternate. If neither work just let me know. You can take a look at both scripts to see what I changed in those lines.
Thanks a lot. It works perfectly. But now I have another problem. I can't activate ignore crafting equipment. I don't have this problem before this. Any idea?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Bluezinger wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:11 pm
jesjames79 wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:36 pm
I have yet to have this problem. So I made it into an AOB script. Download the table again.