Legrand Legacy

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Legrand Legacy

Post by Squall8 »

fennix102 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:42 pm
Copy this line - FencingController:Update. With mono activated, right click in the disassembler>goto address and paste that line.
This should drop you at the start of the fencing function you need. You should see two instructions, but you're interested in the second one located here:

[Link]

In this next example I used my 1.1.0 table to show you everything I changed for 1.2.1. I also highlighted everything you need to check for on your end:

[Link]

All you need to do is change my script a bit. The addresses (red part) will probably be the only thing that needs to be changed anyways. Just let me know if you need anymore help.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fennix102
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fennix102 »

hey Squall8 I did what you say the numbers look the same and all but when i activate it and go into a fence battle in ortsia I keep losing health and dieing?

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

My bad, its the first instruction you should be hooking into, not the second. Updated the main table.

PearlOrient
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PearlOrient »

Just a friendly note, using <Inf Item Use> will usually cause the game to hang/freeze/crash during cutscenes, dialogues or when interacting with vendors npcs.

Can't seem to make the Stats of your Heroes/Party-Members increase beyond 100 permanently other than using the STAT UP consumables.

PearlOrient
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PearlOrient »

Squall8 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:19 pm
My bad, its the first instruction you should be hooking into, not the second. Updated the main table.
Further testing shows that:

1. <Disable Encounters> once activated cannot be deactivated/disabled. Only workaround is to restart the game.

2. Would like to request a <Suicide> or <Instant Lose Battle> or <Reduce Stats> function for normal combat because some of the main story quests requires you to lose the battle and if your stats are too high, you can't even die with 1 HP. So you will probably get stuck with the game permanently.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

PearlOrient wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:32 pm
Updated the table per your instant kill and encounter requests. As for the inf items causing problems, I've only noticed it when I would learn new recipes from vendors, in which case I would disable it before talking to them. I can make a couple scripts with different injection points, if you want to test them out just let me know and I'll set them up. As for fixing any other black screens/crashes, such as the cutscene in Dumville, forcing the game to run DirectX9 helped a bit. Although this may have been fixed in the newer updates.

PearlOrient
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PearlOrient »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:30 am
PearlOrient wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:32 pm
Updated the table per your instant kill and encounter requests. As for the inf items causing problems, I've only noticed it when I would learn new recipes from vendors, in which case I would disable it before talking to them. I can make a couple scripts with different injection points, if you want to test them out just let me know and I'll set them up. As for fixing any other black screens/crashes, such as the cutscene in Dumville, forcing the game to run DirectX9 helped a bit. Although this may have been fixed in the newer updates.
Thanks for the update and the good olde -force-d3d9 advice.
At least now with the -force-d3d9, I can recover from the vendor freeze by alt-tabbing back to Cheat Engine and disable the <Inf Item Use> and game will proceed to unfreeze itself.

PearlOrient
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PearlOrient »

My apologies, I would like to request for 1 more function <Save Anywhere on Map Even in Danger Zones> for the below Endgame Puzzle (It's a masochistic Koenigsberg Bridge-Minesweeper-Eye-of-Sauron Puzzle, you need to dodge the Red Eye Beams Realtime, fail to dodge and you redo the puzzle from start):

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

PearlOrient wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:54 am
Updated table.

PearlOrient
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PearlOrient »

Squall8 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:32 am
PearlOrient wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:54 am
Updated table.
Thanks again for the prompt update.

Just some tiny disclaimers for the users:
1) Do not activate the Cheat Table until savegame is fully loaded, or else you can't activate Character pointers (View Stats) script until you restart the game and do the right thing.
2) Remember to deactivate <Save anywhere> when you decide to load a savegame, otherwise it will take 5min and above to load the savegame or even crash the game.
3) <Is Overweight> must be frozen to No, else <Player Movement> pointers messes up.
4) After the <Inf HP & AP for Fencing> fix, the font for menus will mess up until the next quest objective update/refresh.

BBK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BBK »

I'm still getting crashes at the results screen after a battle when using 100% drop rate.

PearlOrient
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PearlOrient »

BBK wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:07 am
I'm still getting crashes at the results screen after a battle when using 100% drop rate.
The Cheat Table is only for v1.2.1
The latest Steam version is at least v.1.3.4

BBK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BBK »

PearlOrient wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:22 pm
BBK wrote:
The version I'm currently using is v1.2.1

PearlOrient
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PearlOrient »

BBK wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:03 am
PearlOrient wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:22 pm
BBK wrote:
The version I'm currently using is v1.2.1
Try these solutions and adapt because game (not cheat table) is notorious for crashing:
[Link]
[Link]

Sxsxarael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sxsxarael »

Any chance of updating this for the latest version?