Mount and Blade: Warband 1.173

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Straputsky
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Mount and Blade: Warband 1.173

Post by Straputsky »

Here are some tables for Warband (Steam only?). The one with version number 1.153 is for mods with the "old-exe" (like Floris evolved). The "old-exe" is just the exe at game version 1.153 and this was Recifenses table for it. Maybe he will update his post at this site:
viewtopic.php?t=620
(sorry, didn't notice there was already a thread, therefore deleted the table for 1.170 here - at least godmode and infinite ammunition worked for me in 1.173)

My table lets you edit most of the character stats (Attributes, Skills. Proficiencies, Level, Exp, Money, Inventory) and troops (numbers, type - i.e. make farmers to swadian knights). Activate the table and at the world map hit "c" to see your character screen. Actually it doesn't matter which character screen you're looking at. As long as you see this screen the script will fetch the stats from whoever is displayed. Your companions, your troops etc.

Notes:
  • Skills are stored in pairs and as a hex-value. "FF" would mean the respective two skills are set to 15 each. If a skill is labeled "empty" it just means there was no skill present when I created the table - other mods might use these. The skill limit in the files still apply. If the limit is set to 10 (dec), your skiil will be capped.
  • Skills changed apply to all troops of the same type (i.e. if you change Swadian Knights it applies to all of them, not only yours)
  • You can change inventory of regular troops, but it's not stored in savegame - each time you reload everything is gone
  • Skills ARE stored in savegame
  • Troop Editor needs you to dismiss one troop to catch the address. You are slot 1, whoever is beneath you is slot 2 and so on. Don't try to use the editor on heroes. MIght break your savegame.
  • It's strongly recommended to use Morghs Editor to find out what a number stands for.
  • You can only modify existing troops, not generate new ones.
  • Hotkey 1: Ctrl + Numpad 9 = Toggle Freeze 1st item slot (upper left) -> you can duplicate items, don't forget to unfreeze!
  • Hotkey 2: Ctrl + Numpad 8 = Toggle Freeze Modifier of item in 1st slot -> put item in 1st slot, freeze modifier, put another item in there, it will get the modifier from the first item. Tipp: A large bag of pork won't get rotten...
  • If you need to get my table to work with an "old-exe", open the script and at line 11 "change mb_warband.exe" to "mb_warband_old.exe"
Items and troops are stored as numbers. An example for Warband:
"Swadian Knight" -> troop number: 44
"Chipped Spiked Mace" -> "Spiked Mace" is item number 370, "Chipped" start counting in Morghs Modifiers Window: "Plain" is 0, "Cracked" is 1, ... , "Chipped" is 4

You can change these numbers, to change it to different troops/items

Why bother with my other CharStats-Script, you ask? Ever talked to a cow? You won't see the char-screen of a cow, thus the first script can't do anything here. Solution: Use Morghs, search for cattle, it will give you the Troop-ID: "trp_cattle". Make a String-Search in CE and replace the found address with the one in the script at line 7 (leave the "-1C4" as it is). Now you can add some athletics to the cows and make them faster.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
mb_warband_v1153_AOB.CT
(13.21 KiB) Downloaded 424 times
mb_warband.CT
(78.17 KiB) Downloaded 513 times
Last edited by Straputsky on Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZyNfrix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZyNfrix »

LazyNChillin25 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:14 am
Am currently using wse ver 4.6 on my steam copy, wse is not compatible with steam workshop so mods downloaded there need to be moved to module folder. Plus they also have exe that needed to be downloaded to prevent the game from thinking you have the trial ver. both of em are available in taleworlds forum.
Yea i did all that but it still doesnt work for whatever reason.

johnathon648
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by johnathon648 »

where is download link

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

johnathon648 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:48 pm
where is download link
No rep, no cheats.

Gutie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gutie »

sbryzl wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:18 am
johnathon648 wrote:
where is download link
No rep, no cheats.
Ouch. I guess I should have posted more often? (I only know the basics of basics of searching/memory editing). The teleport is exactly what I'd been looking for (and no idea how to put together) for M&B for....a long time. RIP.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

Gutie wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 am
Ouch. I guess I should have posted more often? (I only know the basics of basics of searching/memory editing). The teleport is exactly what I'd been looking for (and no idea how to put together) for M&B for....a long time. RIP.
Selecting a location and show on map will change focus to that location which will then allow you to teleport it. You have to click somewhere on map to change focus back to the player character.

ZyNfrix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZyNfrix »

sbryzl wrote:
johnathon648 wrote:
where is download link
No rep, no cheats.
You made your table to not show for anyone under a specific reputation?

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Post by jungletek »

sbryzl wrote:
johnathon648 wrote:
where is download link
No rep, no cheats.
Either post your table or don't. Rep doesn't matter.

DeadCraft
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DeadCraft »

ZyNfrix wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:20 am
sbryzl wrote:
johnathon648 wrote:
where is download link
No rep, no cheats.
You made your table to not show for anyone under a specific reputation?
Here
Attachments
Mount & Blade- Warband_1.173_Sbryzl.ct
(833.63 KiB) Downloaded 360 times

UltimatePoto42
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by UltimatePoto42 »

sbryzl wrote:
johnathon648 wrote:
where is download link
No rep, no cheats.
Are they supposed to make cheats before using yours, or what are the proper steps in your mind?

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:21 pm
sbryzl wrote:
johnathon648 wrote:
where is download link
No rep, no cheats.
Are they supposed to make cheats before using yours, or what are the proper steps in your mind?
I've had 10s of thousands of downloads of my tables with very little or no rep and when someone else posts my table they get rep for my work, so my effort is not appreciated so no, no more cheats. Then I get attacked by idiots who see low rep and think they can attack a newbie which would be fine if they actually knew what they were talking about. If there's no appreciation for my work then there's no reason to do it or provide it.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

sbryzl wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:19 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:21 pm
sbryzl wrote:

No rep, no cheats.
I've had 10s of thousands of downloads of my tables with very little or no rep and when someone else posts my table they get rep for my work, so my effort is not appreciated so no, no more cheats. Then I get attacked by idiots who see low rep and think they can attack a newbie which would be fine if they actually knew what they were talking about. If there's no appreciation for my work then there's no reason to do it or provide it.
So you only do things for the attention it gets you? I mean it sucks when you work hard on some thing and some one comes a long and tries to take the credit, but if they never learn then it tends to be obvious when they can't add some thing simple or update it. But if you make some thing and every one is using it, then isn't knowing that what you made is good really better any way. I mean who's to say where my rep came from. And if others are getting rep for your work how is stopping downloads of those with no rep supposed to work any way.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:40 pm

So you only do things for the attention it gets you? I mean it sucks when you work hard on some thing and some one comes a long and tries to take the credit, but if they never learn then it tends to be obvious when they can't add some thing simple or update it. But if you make some thing and every one is using it, then isn't knowing that what you made is good really better any way. I mean who's to say where my rep came from. And if others are getting rep for your work how is stopping downloads of those with no rep supposed to work any way.
Rep doesn't actually matter. It's just a symbolic show of appreciation. Most my appreciation comes from doing simple cheat requests or providing a link to something so it doesn't make sense to put a lot of effort into something else that isn't even appreciated.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

sbryzl wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:51 pm
Rep doesn't actually matter. It's just a symbolic show of appreciation. Most my appreciation comes from doing simple cheat requests or providing a link to something so it doesn't make sense to put a lot of effort into something else that isn't even appreciated.
But just posting the table is less effort then posting it for only those who have rep.

EDIT:
And perhaps the level of effort is tied to the level of rep given, just a thought. But rep seems to be just about random for me, but I think that's rep/credit in life in a nut shell.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:18 pm
sbryzl wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:51 pm
But just posting the table is less effort then posting it for only those who have rep.
It would seem to be less effort on the face but then there are updates and bugfixes. The table posted by Deadcraft for instance has some bugs in it that I wouldn't normally let stand. Then there are more requests and since not everyone's game is setup up the same it necessary to find niche codes that work for all official versions and maybe some of the mods.