Mount and Blade: Warband 1.173

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mount and Blade: Warband 1.173

Post by TimFun13 »

sbryzl wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:25 pm
It would seem to be less effort on the face but then there are updates and bugfixes. The table posted by Deadcraft for instance has some bugs in it that I wouldn't normally let stand. Then there are more requests and since not everyone's game is setup up the same it necessary to find niche codes that work for all official versions and maybe some of the mods.
Point taken.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ZyNfrix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZyNfrix »

DeadCraft wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:24 pm
ZyNfrix wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:20 am
sbryzl wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:18 am

No rep, no cheats.
You made your table to not show for anyone under a specific reputation?
Here
Thank you but if that is his table then I personally am not going to use it. He doesnt want anyone under a certain rep to have it and thats his choice.

nocty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nocty »

how can I get the table?

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

sbryzl wrote:
johnathon648 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:48 pm
where is download link
No rep, no cheats.
Reps should be earned, not given you prick, and you deserve no rep's with those words.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

Jasinn wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:37 am
sbryzl wrote:
johnathon648 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:48 pm
where is download link
No rep, no cheats.
Reps should be earned, not given you prick, and you deserve no rep's with those words.
Do you think I should provide my tables to you because of decency or manners. I'm more than happy to not give anything to people like you.

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

sbryzl wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:00 pm
Jasinn wrote:
sbryzl wrote:

No rep, no cheats.
Do you think I should provide my tables to you because of decency or manners. I'm more than happy to not give anything to people like you.
Then dont freaking make a post about it, instead PM someone who'd want it.
Edit:
Wtf do REP's give you? Oh lemme guess, you'll feel better that you're "FAMOUS" in a cheating forum? Wow, congratulations, is this your biggest achievement in life? Freaking nerd.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

Jasinn wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:08 pm
sbryzl wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:00 pm
Jasinn wrote:

Then dont freaking make a post about it, instead PM someone who'd want it.
Edit:
Wtf do REP's give you? Oh lemme guess, you'll feel better that you're "FAMOUS" in a cheating forum? Wow, congratulations, is this your biggest achievement in life? Freaking nerd.
If you don't want to post in this topic then don't. I don't care what you do.
And I'm not going to pm my table to you either.

You have a despicable attitude. It's people like you that ruin it for everyone. If the nation you live in goes to shit it will be people like you that are the cause.

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

sbryzl wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:51 pm
You have a despicable attitude. It's people like you that ruin it for everyone. If the nation you live in goes to shit it will be people like you that are the cause.
Someone who's requesting fucking reps for a table talks about attitude, bruh. Gtfo nerd.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

Jasinn wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:26 pm
sbryzl wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:51 pm
Someone who's requesting fucking reps for a table talks about attitude, bruh. Gtfo nerd.
All I request is that you be respectful. That doesn't seem to be possible for you. I'm not going to give you cheats in exchange for disrespect. You would have been batter off not saying anything at all.

supMarco
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by supMarco »

Hey @sbryzl, I can guarantee you the reputation doesn't matter at all, I'd rather focus on the money I can earn with that shit if you are about to make tables for profit, The admin of this forum is itself a worthless cunt

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

supMarco wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:30 am
Hey @sbryzl, I can guarantee you the reputation doesn't matter at all, I'd rather focus on the money I can earn with that shit if you are about to make tables for profit, The admin of this forum is itself a worthless cunt
Welp, the admin isnt a worthless cunt, he doesnt request anything for his tables mate. About the part of making money with the table, i'd agree on that.
sbryzl wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:17 pm
All I request is that you be respectful. That doesn't seem to be possible for you. I'm not going to give you cheats in exchange for disrespect. You would have been batter off not saying anything at all.
I may be one of the most honest and respectful ppl you can find, but I truly hate when people request reputation or some virtual things to post their tables or anything, I'd instantly REP you if you wouldnt request anything and post the table.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

supMarco wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:30 am
Money or rep isn't necessary, it's just a showing that something provided is appreciated. This stuff is given for free, why not just pretend it's worth the while.

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

Jasinn wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:56 am
I may be one of the most honest and respectful ppl you can find...

Freaking nerd.
Gtfo nerd.

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

I told you I'm respectful, but also honest, just because you're respectful, doesnt mean you should always ignore things, but anyway, I wont post anymore so I wont spam the topic, but anyways, to show something as appreciation people always say "Thank you", isnt thank you better than REPs'?

Gutie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gutie »

sbryzl wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:25 pm
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:18 pm
sbryzl wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:51 pm
Rep doesn't actually matter. It's just a symbolic show of appreciation. Most my appreciation comes from doing simple cheat requests or providing a link to something so it doesn't make sense to put a lot of effort into something else that isn't even appreciated.
But just posting the table is less effort then posting it for only those who have rep.
It would seem to be less effort on the face but then there are updates and bugfixes. The table posted by Deadcraft for instance has some bugs in it that I wouldn't normally let stand. Then there are more requests and since not everyone's game is setup up the same it necessary to find niche codes that work for all official versions and maybe some of the mods.
Kindof hard to net rep on here when any table cheats I can figure out are able to be almost immediately figured out by people like yourself with more knowledge on what/where to look for.

Most of us are plainly aware that some people on the site are actively scouring and making better tables than we could do, and why post a +3-+7 type table when a reputable user has a +15 one that has every single value I hunted down included, sometimes with multiple functions directly working with them? (I'm specifically thinking of PDI titles, which I can get around okay, but others come up with fantastic functions I legitimately wouldnt know where to look for).

If this is a sign of how some table makers think, why post a table for a game where a good one exists, if some are going to potentially accuse a "newbie" to table creation like myself is suspect of having swiped someone else's work?

To make it 100% clear, I'm not trying to attack/insult you, but please consider how some of us who do not post works might think on that issue. You specifically made a concern some of us have about posting our lesser quality work a reality.