My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cubex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by Cubex »

[USER=1587]@fantomas[/USER]

Hope that helps

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5KOz1XD.jpg[/IMG][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/mzkzwLy.jpg[/IMG]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[USER=7023]@Cubex[/USER]

Thank you for your screenshots - Indeed, it helps a lots to understand why you're not able to toggle the script. [B]We do not have the same game[/B] and I guess it is the same thing with [USER=3747]@darkdex52[/USER]. :(

This is what I have in my game:

[IMG]https://zupimages.net/up/18/28/mi84.png[/IMG]

[S]Restart your game and try to check if you can find something similar in your code.[/S]

[S]EDIT:

I just recheck your screenshot - Could you tell me what you have under [B]Pathea.FavorSystemNs:FavorUtility:GetGradeName+1C[/B], pls (unwrap the full opcode)?[/S]

[B]EDIT_2:[/B]

Ok, it is definitely [B]Pathea.FavorSystemNs:FavorUtility:GetGradeName+1C[/B] - Then, just edit my script and you should be good. ;)
Last edited by fantomas on Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cubex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by Cubex »

[USER=1587]@fantomas[/USER]

Changing the script to 1C worked. Thanks!

PigGhost
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

My Time at Portia

Post by PigGhost »

[USER=1587]@fantomas[/USER] can you share new ct that you uploaded before to me?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[USER=19302]@PigGhost[/USER]

Sorry, but which one? All my CT's are in the OP (original post)

PigGhost
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

My Time at Portia

Post by PigGhost »

[USER=1587]@fantomas[/USER] the last one you mentioned it (a server error removed my previous CT )

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

Ah, ok... in fact, it is the same as the current one, just without the last scripts I recently added... nothing more. :)

ANC46
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by ANC46 »

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 51496, member: 1587"]Ah, ok... in fact, it is the same as the current one, just without the last scripts I recently added... nothing more. :)[/QUOTE]

Hello Mr. Fantomas. Thank you, ever so, for continuing to update this table. God bless. :)

Tr33Hugger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

My Time at Portia

Post by Tr33Hugger »

Can you please help me! I've downloaded your most recent table and the 2 that came before it. My game version is 7.0.99576 so I dont understand why none of the tables work with my game. I can't activate any cheats at all! I can click the scripts and the pointers box, but that's as far as it goes. I don't really know a lot about CE if I'm being honest. All help is appreciated!
Last edited by Tr33Hugger on Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="Tr33Hugger, post: 52094, member: 19548"]I don't really know a lot about CE if I'm being honest[/QUOTE]

Me neither! :P

I suggest you to start with excellent and very known [URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJpNn2GyrNc&list=PLNffuWEygffbbT9Vz-Y1NXQxv2m6mrmHr']Cheat Engine Tutorials by Stephen Chapman[/URL] ;)

BR

fantomas

Tr33Hugger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

My Time at Portia

Post by Tr33Hugger »

No I know the basics to allow me to actually use the application ? I use it for every game I download, I've never used a table before though or memory view, so I've spent the last 2 days trying to learn how to use it - and I think I did okay. I just still don't understand why I can't activate any of the cheats. If you could even just point me in the right direction (besides tutorials) it'd be great.

Okay so me not knowing how to use cheat engine was not the problem at all, nor was your table.... me having common sense though... ? Turns out I just needed to update CE ? Sorry about that! ?
Last edited by Tr33Hugger on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[CODE]

CT updated to support the latest update Alpha.8.0.106286

'Never Attacked' script is now working as intended - Hit your target once and it should not attack you (tested ONLY with animals)

[/CODE]

Furikuri
Noobzor
Noobzor

My Time at Portia

Post by Furikuri »

Thanks for your hard work Fantomas

Pocketox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

My Time at Portia

Post by Pocketox »

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I cannot get SetNPCRelationship to enable at all. I've followed the directions to A T, I replaced the script with the modified 1C and I still can't get it to work.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="Pocketox, post: 53079, member: 19909"]I replaced the script with the modified 1C[/QUOTE]

Before changing the script to 1C, did you check if you have the same opcode location? Pls check post #152