My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ku-hao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: My Time at Portia

Post by ku-hao »

i just find few value.sry :D
Portia.CT
(90.6 KiB) Downloaded 121 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rets
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rets »

only when using clock stop the game becomes slow.
but I am very thanks.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Table fixed to support the last update v4.0.82558

Anon581
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anon581 »

fantomas wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:39 pm
Table fixed to support the last update v4.0.82558
Thanks for the quick update!

Here's some things I've noticed after testing out the new table:
  • +Inf Health doesn't work.
  • +Inf Endurance just drains your endurance to 0 and stays there.
  • NoItemCraftingCostTime (another way to have instant crafting) works but drains the amount of fuel time needed for the craft so you have to refuel after every 10 crafts. The normal instant crafting doesn't.
  • itemBarItems - Item[2] <-- Shouldn't this start at 1 to 8 for the items on the bar?
  • mExp doesn't seem to work, just a visual change and then it goes back to the original value.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

@Anon581

Thank you for your feedback, I'll try to bring some explanation(s)
+Inf Health doesn't work.
Yeah you're right ... and yet I had checked several times its good functioning before posting the cheat table. :roll:

There was an 'invincible' mode (a.k.a. Inf Health) but they retired the code from the latest updates, so I wanted to find an alternative.

Ok, I've found out another way - there's a shared 'minHPValue' float value (-1), which is meaning that the health will decrease til that value. Once your health has reached that value, your health will no longer decrease. You get it... put the value >= 131 and you'll have unlimited health. ;)

I'll add a script to do that (as it is a shared value, have to add a 'cmp' function) and also a pointer which would be more convenient, I hope. :P
+Inf Endurance just drains your endurance to 0 and stays there.
Nope, it is not working like that - When you make a fast run or a roll, you'll see a yellow circle, which presents your endurance value (or Vp - vitality points, maybe???) and your endurance will decrease. But once your endurance has been restored, that circle goes away. When you use 'Inf Endurance', your endurance value does not decrease, so it is why you see no more that yellow circle but your can fast run and roll w/o loosing of your endurance points.
NoItemCraftingCostTime (another way to have instant crafting) works but drains the amount of fuel time needed for the craft so you have to refuel after every 10 crafts. The normal instant crafting doesn't.
Yeah, the script has its limited purpose, it is just another way to have instant crafting (as said in description), but if you use 'Inf Items' script to increase items values (in this case wood's value), then fuel time would no more be a limit. Or make a 'NoFuelTimeNeeded' script to overcome that limit??? Maybe. :)
itemBarItems - Item[2] <-- Shouldn't this start at 1 to 8 for the items on the bar?
'Item[2]' is just a conventional name added by developers, so I just picked it. What really counts it is these values matches.
mExp doesn't seem to work, just a visual change and then it goes back to the original value.
Yeah, my fault, I should specify it. But it is how it works, sometimes we can edit value(s) manually, sometimes we cant; it is why we use scripts. :P

Also, my cheat tables are especially made for my own educational purpose, I like to see how a logical of a game is running and how it will continue to running if that logical has been changed. So it is why my cheat tables are NOT perfect, not like they already had been once. :lol: But despite of this, I really hope someone will find them useful and learn something or (be forced :lol: ) to make its own cheat table. ;)

BR

D1g1Byt3
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by D1g1Byt3 »

Have you found a way to modify the Calendar Dates yet? Or even what time it is, rather than just freezing it?

Starf1re89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Starf1re89 »

Could you make a money cheat for the cheat table? pleeeease

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

@Starf1re89

PM'd ;)

hentai-sama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hentai-sama »

Can you also add instant grow rate in boxes for trees and plants?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

@hentai-sama

It shouldn't be hard to deal with but maybe I'll wait for the next (major???) update (current this month) before. I hope you're ok with this. :)

hentai-sama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hentai-sama »

fantomas wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:43 pm
@hentai-sama

It shouldn't be hard to deal with but maybe I'll wait for the next (major???) update (current this month) before. I hope you're ok with this. :)
Well i want it now but its up to you. Do it when you want. :)

ANC46
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ANC46 »

fantomas wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:58 am
[Link]

Here's my poor contribution for this game - Other scripts could be added.

Enjoy! ;)
May we have an update to this? Current version of game after monthly update is 5.0.57352, and Stop Time, at the very least, causes the game to crash. Would also appreciate working HP cheat. Thanks, ever so. God bless. :)
Last edited by ANC46 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

ANC46
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ANC46 »

ku-hao wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:05 am
i just find few value.sry :D
Portia.CT
May we have an update to this? Current version of game after monthly update is 5.0.57352. Only values that seem to work now is Gols. All other values appear to be zero or question mark.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Cheat table fixed to support the latest update alpha.5.0.87262 (Mars 30, 2018)

Added also 'TimeManager Base Addresses' script which will allow you to have hands on the clock time.

Enjoy! ;)

hentai-sama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hentai-sama »

And how about that insta growing plants cheat, and can u also make that u can put skill points in all skills, ?