My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cor Blimey
Cheater
Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by Cor Blimey »

[QUOTE="darkdex52, post: 50822, member: 3747"]Unselecting options seems to crash the game 100% of the time. And "Never Attacked" causes game crash report screen when you're about to get attacked.[/QUOTE]

I've been running stamina/endurance cheats and messing with the amounts of stuff in the hotbar, and the game crashes later in the day a lot, after a week or so in.

I originally thought it was due to messing with skill points, so I restarted, but now it's crashing again with just stam/end locked. Hmm. And nobody else on the Pathea forum is complaining about this particular crash, so that suggests hax-related issues. And it only happens after a while, so nailing down the root cause might be a headache. :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[USER=3747]@darkdex52[/USER] [USER=19190]@Cor Blimey[/USER]

Hi guys :)

Sorry about your inconveniences but the CT works fine here (all cheats), neither crashing nor selecting/unselecting options issues. About 'Never Attacked' cheat, it is no longer working as intended. BUT it will not cause you any kind of crashing.

The ONLY reason that I can see it is that we have not the same game release - I'm not talking about the game updated version but more about real/pirated game.

Now most of my CT's have been made on the steam games but using steam emulator. I'm not able to say how much that could affect the game, I mean in how many scenarios an opcode could not be the same in both game releases.

The fact is that steam or not steam, not many of users are complaining about such the issues you're facing. These problems seem to touch individual and minor cases which makes me think it is more a problem of the game and not cheat table, but I could be wrong.

I'm really sorry for you guys. :(

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by timechaos69 »

so far im not really having any problems with your table! i love it!!!! only thing i wish i could change is the inf item option...right now i have it hotkeyed to press 1 on number keypad and then i discard one item and i get 999....the problem is if i dont turn it off you get lots of stacks of stuff lol!!!! i wish it could only give like 50

Cor Blimey
Cheater
Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by Cor Blimey »

[QUOTE="timechaos69, post: 51073, member: 9516"]so far im not really having any problems with your table! i love it!!!! only thing i wish i could change is the inf item option...right now i have it hotkeyed to press 1 on number keypad and then i discard one item and i get 999....the problem is if i dont turn it off you get lots of stacks of stuff lol!!!! i wish it could only give like 50[/QUOTE]

Use the hotbar editor? It gives you a list of the stuff in your hotbar, you can make 1 of an item, then set it to 50 or 100, as desired.

Hm, weird problem, then.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[USER=9516]@timechaos69[/USER]

Yup, like [USER=19190]@Cor Blimey[/USER] said, I do not even bother with Inf item script because of hotbar editor. Pah, what I'm saying... I even do not need hotbar editor because of NoMaterialRequirement script. :P

BUT of course, you can edit the script and make it give the value you want. ;)

darkdex52
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by darkdex52 »

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 51045, member: 1587"][USER=3747]@darkdex52[/USER] [USER=19190]@Cor Blimey[/USER]

Hi guys :)

Sorry about your inconveniences but the CT works fine here (all cheats), neither crashing nor selecting/unselecting options issues. About 'Never Attacked' cheat, it is no longer working as intended. BUT it will not cause you any kind of crashing.

The ONLY reason that I can see it is that we have not the same game release - I'm not talking about the game updated version but more about real/pirated game.

Now most of my CT's have been made on the steam games but using steam emulator. I'm not able to say how much that could affect the game, I mean in how many scenarios an opcode could not be the same in both game releases.

The fact is that steam or not steam, not many of users are complaining about such the issues you're facing. These problems seem to touch individual and minor cases which makes me think it is more a problem of the game and not cheat table, but I could be wrong.

I'm really sorry for you guys. :([/QUOTE]

I'm actually also playing Portia with SSE. Since it's a SteamEmu and not a crack, I think it doesn't change anything in the actual executable as far as offsets go.

I have a request, any way how to get infinite endurance on the horse?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[B]FastAnimalGrow[/B]

[CODE=cea]

[ENABLE]

Pathea.AnimalFarmNs:AnimalinFarm:get_IsMature:

ret

[DISABLE]

Pathea.AnimalFarmNs:AnimalinFarm:get_IsMature:

push rbp

[/CODE]

EDIT_1:

Buy/Add an animal, enable the script (before/after, it does not really matter), enter/exit workshop once and voilà. :)

EDIT_2:

In fact, 'enter/exit workshop' is need only if you already bought/added an animal. Otherwise, just enable the script and add a new animal and you'll obtain a mature one. ;)

EDIT_3:

It seems that you always have to have the script being enabled to see your animals fast growing - I do not like the idea, I'll check to see if there is another way to get it work as intended.
Last edited by fantomas on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

agung9090
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

My Time at Portia

Post by agung9090 »

[QUOTE = "fantomas, posting: 51110, anggota: 1587"] [B]FastAnimalGrow[/B]

[CODE = cea]

[MEMUNGKINKAN]

Pathea.AnimalFarmNs: AnimalinFarm: get_IsMature:

membasahi

[DISABLE]

Pathea.AnimalFarmNs: AnimalinFarm: get_IsMature:

tekan rbp

[/KODE]

EDIT_1:

Beli / Tambahkan hewan, aktifkan skrip (sebelum / sesudah, itu tidak terlalu penting), masuk / keluar bengkel sekali dan voilaà. :)

EDIT_2:

Bahkan, 'masuk / keluar bengkel' hanya perlu jika Anda sudah membeli / menambahkan binatang. Jika tidak, cukup aktifkan skrip dan tambahkan hewan baru dan Anda akan mendapatkan yang matang. ;)

EDIT_3:

Sepertinya Anda selalu harus memiliki skrip yang diaktifkan untuk melihat hewan Anda tumbuh dengan cepat - saya tidak suka ide itu, saya akan memeriksa untuk melihat apakah ada cara lain untuk membuatnya berfungsi sebagaimana mestinya. [/ QUOTE]

how to input this code ?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="agung9090, post: 51141, member: 19160"]how to input this code ?[/QUOTE]

[URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/my-time-at-portia.5889/page-5#post-49134']#100[/URL]

agung9090
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

My Time at Portia

Post by agung9090 »

always like this

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="agung9090, post: 51171, member: 19160"]always like this[/QUOTE]

Sorry but I didn't understand your reply :(

@All

Anyway, I promised to post all new scripts on the same time as the next game major update but it looks like the devs scheduled it for the end of this month, so there is no more reasons to wait more. ;)

[CODE]NoMaterialRequirement (Worktable/Stone Furnace crafting)

NoBaitRequirement (Trap Box)

FreeBuying (Npc_Store)

+Inf Tree Kick

NoCostFarmUpgrading

SetNpcRelationship

FastAnimalGrow[/CODE]

Pls, check the OP

EDIT:

Tch... a server error removed my previous CT ?
Last edited by fantomas on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

darkdex52
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by darkdex52 »

[QUOTE="fantomas, post: 51173, member: 1587"]Sorry but I didn't understand your reply :(

@All

Anyway, I promised to post all new scripts on the same time as the next game major update but it looks like the devs scheduled it for the end of this month, so there is no more reasons to wait more. ;)

[CODE]NoMaterialRequirement (Worktable/Stone Furnace crafting)

NoBaitRequirement (Trap Box)

FreeBuying (Npc_Store)

+Inf Tree Kick

NoCostFarmUpgrading

SetNpcRelationship

FastAnimalGrow[/CODE]

Pls, check the OP

EDIT:

Tch... a server error removed my previous CT ?[/QUOTE]

Great update, Thanks! ?

Any chance we could get horse endurance and/or [B]faster running speed[/B] and maybe inf date action points cheats?

edit: SetNpcRelationship script can't be enabled, even with the Social menu open and a person picked on the screen, the script doesn't enable.
Last edited by darkdex52 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[QUOTE="darkdex52, post: 51234, member: 3747"]edit: SetNpcRelationship script can't be enabled, even with the Social menu open and a person picked on the screen, the script doesn't enable.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but it works fine here

[IMG]https://zupimages.net/up/18/27/cm6m.png[/IMG]

[QUOTE="darkdex52, post: 51234, member: 3747"]Any chance we could get horse endurance and/or [B]faster running speed[/B] and maybe inf date action points cheats?[/QUOTE]

About horse endurance, I can probably do something... as soon as I'm able to buy/add it or whatever the way to get it. :P

About faster running speed, I guess you're talking about your avatar running speed, right? I'll check if the devs put something.

About inf date action points cheats, I do not know what it is - I guess you supposedly obtain some kind of points when you do some action during a date, right? If yes, then what these points are supposed to bring you?

[QUOTE="darkdex52, post: 51234, member: 3747"]Great update, Thanks! ?[/QUOTE]

You're welcome! ;)

Cubex
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

My Time at Portia

Post by Cubex »

SetNpcRelationship script isn't working for me either. I can't activate it. I tried it with 2 different characters (made a new one just to try) and it just doesn't work.

The other scripts do work tho.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

My Time at Portia

Post by fantomas »

[USER=3747]@darkdex52[/USER] [USER=7023]@Cubex[/USER]

Could you pls make a search of this array of byte?

[CODE=cea]48 63 56 2C 48 8B C8[/CODE]

or go to this address and tell what you see?

[CODE=cea]Pathea.FavorSystemNs:FavorUtility:GetGradeName+17[/CODE]