My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: My Time at Portia

Post by NumberXer0 »

Have you ever thought of doing a multiplier style cheat for things like EXP, friendship and stuff like that? Don't get me wrong, it's great that it can be edited at all in this table, I just personally don't like to break the game. I cheat to cut down on time spent and grinding haha. It's a stupid request, but maybe if you have the time, you could look into it? I still want to befriend people and level up, but just..faster =P Since the game straight up gives you the earned EXP and friendship values, I don't think it would be too difficult, but what do I know haha.

Edit: My way of using your cheats now is just boosting the stuff up every once in a while. But doing it "legit" would be great.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

timechaos69 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:25 pm
Honestly no idea how to do that lol!!! but its ok.

but when i saved and then loaded my game my crit did change to add teh 10% crit chance didnt see the attack lol cuz dont remember orginal value after talents LOL
Do not bother with my previous post - I can change these value (and see them on the screen) but as soon I switch between itembar slots, the values restore. :(

I'll find another way, maybe not like editable pointers but more like a script that gives you 9999 for all these values. :lol:

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

Do you have the stat food? if you do a unknown initial value and use food..then use increase//use food...increase..use food..you can find the editable values.. they are float

edit stat food i mean is ocean fortune and graonios whatever..the oens you get from being first place at first of each month...not buff food

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:40 pm
Have you ever thought of doing a multiplier style cheat for things like EXP, friendship and stuff like that? Don't get me wrong, it's great that it can be edited at all in this table, I just personally don't like to break the game. I cheat to cut down on time spent and grinding haha. It's a stupid request, but maybe if you have the time, you could look into it? I still want to befriend people and level up, but just..faster =P Since the game straight up gives you the earned EXP and friendship values, I don't think it would be too difficult, but what do I know haha.

Edit: My way of using your cheats now is just boosting the stuff up every once in a while. But doing it "legit" would be great.
Yes of course there are multiple ways to manipulate your code and make a script. After, each one is free to do it on its own proper way. Now, from my point of view, what I'm doing I would not to call it 'cheating', I do not even play games, at least less than before. All my cheat tables are made during the first minutes of the game. :P

What I'm doing is more like reverse engineering, even if I'm at the bottom of the scale of knowledge. :P Here we have many more talented persons who are more credible to talk to you more about. ;)

I just like to learn and understand how the code works in the game and try to make it work in a different way. That's what all my CT's are talking about.

:)

Simzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Simzy »

@fantomas do you have a table with fixes in for things like broke instant crafting, I tried to figure it out myself but it just confused me and I gave up :P

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Simzy wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:43 pm
@fantomas do you have a table with fixes in for things like broke instant crafting, I tried to figure it out myself but it just confused me and I gave up :P
Hi Simzy :)

Sorry but I can't do much because it seems that the people who do play the game under steam and those who do not, have the code on a different (not too much) place. That is why it works for some people and not for others. You'll have to do it on your own. :)

Just do not give up. ;)

Simzy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Simzy »

fantomas wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:57 pm
Simzy wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:43 pm
Hi Simzy :)

Sorry but I can't do much because it seems that the people who do play the game under steam and those who do not, have the code on a different (not too much) place. That is why it works for some people and not for others. You'll have to do it on your own. :)

Just do not give up. ;)
the "NoItemCraftingCostTime (another way to have instant crafting)" works in place of the other one on latest version so its not a total loss, im sure adding in the fishing and npc stuff from previous posts shouldnt be too difficult when i get chance to do it

RedKaezar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RedKaezar »

fantomas wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:01 am
Better late than never :D

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
Pathea.HomeNs:Plant:Grow+94+3:
  db 56
//F3 0F 11 56 28
//movss [rsi+28],xmm2

[DISABLE]
  db 6E
//F3 0F 11 6E 28
//movss [rsi+28],xmm5

{
//***************************************************//

//or this one:

//[ENABLE]
Pathea.HomeNs:Plant:CalculateGrowSeconds+41+2:
  db 5F
//F3 0F 5F 4E 28
//maxss xmm1,[rsi+28]

//[DISABLE]
  db 10
//F3 0F 10 4E 28
//movss xmm1,[rsi+28]
}
Hello there.

I tried this code, and while plants in small planters grow instantly, the ones in large planters do not. Or at least, they grow up with 7 day remaining. How do I change the codes so the growth rate is 100 times faster, or at least, to dock off 30 days from the growth time?

Thanks.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

RedKaezar wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:05 pm
Hello there.

I tried this code, and while plants in small planters grow instantly, the ones in large planters do not. Or at least, they grow up with 7 day remaining. How do I change the codes so the growth rate is 100 times faster, or at least, to dock off 30 days from the growth time?

Thanks.
Hi :)

Thank you for your feedback - Hum, as I only had a small plant box, I did not be able to test the code with a large one. And honestly, I did not think that would be the problem.

May I ask where we can to get a large plant box?? Then I can (re)check the code.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

fantomas wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:41 pm
RedKaezar wrote:
Hello there.

Thanks.
Hi :)

Thank you for your feedback - Hum, as I only had a small plant box, I did not be able to test the code with a large one. And honestly, I did not think that would be the problem.

May I ask where we can to get a large plant box?? Then I can (re)check the code.
the church store at top of hill or when they come down sell one for 5 data disk or something i believe fantamos

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

timechaos69 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:42 pm
the church store at top of hill or when they come down sell one for 5 data disk or something i believe fantamos
Ah yeah, the church store, I think I remember seeing him before. Thank you timechaos69 ;)

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

RedKaezar wrote:
fantomas wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:01 am
Better late than never :D

[ENABLE]
  db 56
//F3 0F 11 56 28
//movss [rsi+28],xmm2

[DISABLE]
  db 6E
//F3 0F 11 6E 28
//movss [rsi+28],xmm5

{
//***************************************************//

//or this one:

//[ENABLE]
  db 5F
//F3 0F 5F 4E 28
//maxss xmm1,[rsi+28]

//[DISABLE]
  db 10
//F3 0F 10 4E 28
//movss xmm1,[rsi+28]
}
Hello there.

Thanks.
Ah, ok, I figured it out - In fact, we have there currentPlantGrowValue (the script I made) but also currentFruitGrowValue which is pretty self-explanatory.

So, the missed code is:

//add this under [ENABLE]
//currentFruitGrowValue
Pathea.HomeNs:Plant:Grow+113+3:
  db 56
//F3 0F 11 56 2C
//movss [rsi+2C],xmm2

//add this under [DISABLE]
//currentFruitGrowValue
Pathea.HomeNs:Plant:Grow+113+3:
  db 6E
//F3 0F 11 6E 2C
//movss [rsi+2C],xmm5

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

did you ever get around to the movement speed modifiers you said you found? Thanks for awesome work again!

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

timechaos69 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:14 pm
did you ever get around to the movement speed modifiers you said you found? Thanks for awesome work again!
I found walkSpeed, runSpeed and fastRunSpeed values but didn't be able to change them - Do not know why. :? I'm still working on it.

In fact, if I'm not able to make a script as simple (and stable :P ) as possible, I leave it aside and do something else (another script). After I made another script, I go back to the previous one and finally make a script as intended. :D

That's why I thank you all for your patience (and indulgence). ^_^

ninjalol5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ninjalol5 »

I can not max friendships at all how do I activate it.