Rise of The Tomb Raider - 20 Years Celebration v1.0 build 767.2_64 unlock skills crafting and weapon upgrades

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rise of The Tomb Raider - 20 Years Celebration v1.0 build 767.2_64 unlock skills crafting and weapon upgrades

Post by reverser69 »

you need skill points but no resources.
*bug:
don't buy until the moment you perform a kill on a guard when you jump off a tree, your first kill in game.if you buy all skills before that nothing will pop up to perform a kill on the guard beneath you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ROTTR v1.0 build 767.2_64.CT
(6.29 KiB) Downloaded 1279 times
Last edited by reverser69 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rise of The Tomb Raider - 20 Years Celebration v1.0 build 767.2_64 unlock skills crafting and weapon upgrades

Post by TwilightStarocean »

need an update

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Rise of The Tomb Raider - 20 Years Celebration v1.0 build 767.2_64 unlock skills crafting and weapon upgrades

Post by reverser69 »

ill make an AOB table if i don't forget

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

see if it works
all crafts,upgrades and skills should get unlocked
Attachments
ROTTR.CT
(6.8 KiB) Downloaded 610 times

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Nice, I'll give it a shot.

ShowdownHunt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShowdownHunt »

Hello everyone! I have an "imbecile" question, I bought the full version of this game on steam, however, I wanted to use the cheat engine table to have resource and skill points, I could be banned using the cheat engine in this game and its predecessor and successor ? Really, I have a certain doubt in this question, the games that appear VAC protection are the ones that I can't use any cheat, right?

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

ShowdownHunt wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:55 am
Hello everyone! I have an "imbecile" question, I bought the full version of this game on steam, however, I wanted to use the cheat engine table to have resource and skill points, I could be banned using the cheat engine in this game and its predecessor and successor ? Really, I have a certain doubt in this question, the games that appear VAC protection are the ones that I can't use any cheat, right?
VAC protection is a joke. you are all good dude. plus rule of thumb when cheating on games these days. single-player is 100% sure bet. multiplayer games have their own anti-cheat so its best not to try cheating in those.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

reverser69 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:20 pm
see if it works
this is nolonger working in the current version of the game. May we have an update please?

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

Devilswarchild wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:15 am
reverser69 wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:20 pm
see if it works
this is nolonger working in the current version of the game. May we have an update please?
i don't have the game anymore, sorry.
but you can do all them yourself.just search for string. many things can be done by them in this game.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

reverser69 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:38 pm
but you can do all them yourself.just search for string. many things can be done by them in this game.
Most of the people here - no offense - can barely write properly their posts, let alone scan/debug a game or know what a debugger is. You give them too much credit and have high expectations :) I personally don't use early enablement knowing it might break progression, especially when you're supposed to gain it at certain stages in the story. Even you yourself said it "don't do this and that TILL..". The things I've got on my current Patreon table are the ones below:

Using "Give Experience" option does pretty much the same thing as your unlocker, with the exception you don't get early access to the skills, can buy them in one go as they become available and can slowly increase player level without any progression breaking risks. Not to mention, in your case, what will the user do with all those acquired skill points? Not spend them, right? :)

BR,
Sun

reverser69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reverser69 »

@SunBeam
yeah, you're right.
actually given the fact that I'm a noob myself, I never aimed for a perfect table (i don't have the required AA or LUA skills), just posted it for sharing my finding....you know give and get. it was a nasty way to get things early ( just like ACU, remember? xD ).