King Arthur 2 32/64 bits DX09/10/11(GM and more)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Recifense
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

King Arthur 2 32/64 bits DX09/10/11(GM and more)

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

Here is my contribution for "King Arthur 2 - The Role-playing Wargame" Version 1.0.05. Each table contains scripts with the following features:

- God Mode (RTS);
- Unlimited Mana (RTS);
- No decreasing Magic Shield (RTS);
- Stronger Units (RTS);
- No decreasing Will (RTS);
- Minimum Gold (TBS);
- Recover Troop Size (TBS);
- Unlimited Movement Points (TBS);
- Useful Pointers (TBS);

The table also contains (when the script is active):

- Enable/Disable God Mode; (default = 0 => OFF)(*)
- Enable/Disable Unlimited Mana; (default = 0 => OFF)(*)
- Enable/Disable Stronger Units; (default = 0 => OFF)(*)
- Enable/Disable Unlimited Magic Shield; (default = 0 => OFF)(*)
- Enable/Disable No Decreasing Will; (default = 0 => OFF)(*)
- Enable/Disable Minimum Gold; (default = 0 => OFF)(*)
- Enable/Disable Recover Troop Size; (default = 0 => OFF)(*)
- Enable/Disable Movement Points; (default = 0 => OFF)(*)
- Current Gold Value;
- Selected Troop's Points;
- Selected Hero's Points;

(* ) These feature can be enabled or disabled by changing its values to 1 or 0 respectively.

Note: Please have a look at the TABLE EXTRAS;

Note: In order to avoiding crashing, the script uses the CE command assert and will NOT load if it is incompatible with the game that is running.

It is still for CE 6.1

Note: For 32 bits, the table uses an AOB script that works with DX 09, 10 and 11 versions of the game;
Note: For 64 bits, there are 3 versions of the script since CE61 has bugs related to AOB and AA;

Have fun!

Saluton!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
CoreTech2_x86_v1105_09_10_11.CT
(21 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
CoreTech2_v1108_x64_09_10_11_AOB_CE62.CT
(64.24 KiB) Downloaded 355 times

Cilicis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: King Arthur 2 32/64 bits DX09/10/11(GM and more)

Post by Cilicis »

Hiya got King Arthur 2, v1.1.08, DX11, cheat engine 7.1 win 10 64bit. When I load the 11 script engine crashes and in game screen goes black, any ideas why?

judgen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by judgen »

Would it be possible to enable auto-win in the instant battle stuff, i am only interested in the RPG part. The battles are at best a VERY slow and poor Shogun - Total War clone (released 2000) with the exception that every battle takes even longer to load than "thrones of britannia" (which is a great game with god awful load times, even when fighting minor bandits with like a single spear unit) The story is so well written and awesome, that i could probably prefer to never battle at all, just decide stuff and conquer as missions required it.
In short i want it to be a rpg, not a tactical simulator. And it is the absolute game to do that with, as long as the cheat does not make my cities unvulnerable as well, since some quests require them to be lost.

judgen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by judgen »

Half of the game is load times in and out of battle. Can it be improved so you can only fight "real battles"? Most are just ooh here is a bandit peasant lvl0 and he has zero equipment and numbers 90 people, and if you click auto resolve you lose half your army at max research level 2400 people strong with unlimited victory bonuses behind them and all stars. If the Autoresolve was more realistic, then it would be fine. 2400gold knights with all upgrades should not lose 40 people to UNARMED peasants no matter the number.