Lost Sphear

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Lost Sphear

Post by DrummerIX »

Well, I think I have everything working okay for me after playing for a little bit from start of game and trying out the various options as I needed them.

So many good RPG's are coming out in next few months, so I need to finish playing Trails of Cold Steel before #2 drops the 14th. Final Fantasy XII for PC coming in few days. Secret of Mana. Not sure I can get to all of them, but I'm glad they are releasing on PC. :)

Anyway, let me know if you all still have issues. I'm going to put this game on back burner.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheMiracle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheMiracle »

Hi1
and thanks, but can you add a pointer to enable free camera movements, i would love to be able to move the camera freely, and i know it can be done, but i lack the skills to do it, if you can, i will be really greatfull!!!

Max./

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:21 am
Anyway, let me know if you all still have issues. I'm going to put this game on back burner.
Did you get a chance to look at the vertical layout stuff for Spiritnites?

Also, I'll see you in the FFXII thread as I'll be picking that up straight after Lost Sphear :D

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Anacra wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:31 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:21 am
Did you get a chance to look at the vertical layout stuff for Spiritnites?

Also, I'll see you in the FFXII thread as I'll be picking that up straight after Lost Sphear :D
I was able to come up with something. It's in EDIT 7.5. Enjoy!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

TheMiracle wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:41 am
Hi1
and thanks, but can you add a pointer to enable free camera movements, i would love to be able to move the camera freely, and i know it can be done, but i lack the skills to do it, if you can, i will be really greatfull!!!

Max./
I've never done those kind of options, so not sure where to start looking for it. I might get skilled enough in time to find those kind of options as I continue to make tables and learn things more.

jpgilyard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jpgilyard »

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by jpgilyard on Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

curryjg44
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by curryjg44 »

Hey, great table! Only problem is it worked the first time and I haven't been able to get it to work since. Do you have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Edit: Never mind. I read into it and saw I had to do certain things to enable them on the table. Like for infinite magic I'd have to use magic. Thanks again for the great table! lol

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

jpgilyard wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:24 am
is it possible to be able to use the vulcosuit boost multiple times in the same area?

also, i'm having problems with the colored spritnite. i can edit to buy it from the shops, but its buggy.
i can edit them into my item lists just fine.
no matter how many colors of spritnite i have, the blacksmith can't see them (or use them) untill the story says so.
Not sure about the Boost, but I might try to find something to deal with the progress of the colored spritenite when fortifying equipment so you can use them early. I'll try to find time to search for it. I have another request someone wanted me to make a table for another game I'm working on too.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:14 pm
I was able to come up with something. It's in EDIT 7.5. Enjoy!
DrummerIX, you are a champion! It's so much more easier to edit the sublimations now. And now I'm not getting the issue of when changing one sublimation, the others below it change automatically (which was annoying). So great work! Thank you so much!

One thing that'd make it even better would be if you can tell me how to set up the "disallow manual entry" for all the 10 rows in one go? I am guessing this setting doesn't save when I re-open the table?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Anacra wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:01 am
DrummerIX, you are a champion! It's so much more easier to edit the sublimations now. And now I'm not getting the issue of when changing one sublimation, the others below it change automatically (which was annoying). So great work! Thank you so much!

One thing that'd make it even better would be if you can tell me how to set up the "disallow manual entry" for all the 10 rows in one go? I am guessing this setting doesn't save when I re-open the table?
You're welcome.

I believe you just change the read only option. In the Enable option, choose change script and find the code as follows:

Code: Select all

local mr = al.getMemoryRecordByDescription("Spritenite Items")
for i=0,10-1,1 do
	al[mr.Index+1+i].DropDownList.Text = DropDownListSPR.Text
	al[mr.Index+1+i].DropDownReadOnly = false
	al[mr.Index+1+i].DropDownDescriptionOnly = true
	al[mr.Index+1+i].DisplayAsDropDownListItem = true
end
Change the .DropDownReadOnly = false to .DropDownReadOnly = true and save your changes.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:58 pm
Change the .DropDownReadOnly = false to .DropDownReadOnly = true and save your changes.
Thanks, I'll give that a go tonight.

I also had another question, and honestly, this might not even be possible, but is there any way to learn more information about the abilities? Like if I want to know how much bonus an ability like PHY ATK UP gives, would I be able to find that out by cheat engine (like scanning some part of the memory, or finding some function?). I'd like to do that for all abilities and be able to read what numbers the actual game code uses. In the past I've tried looking through the game's DLL via DNspy, but I couldn't find anything for Setsuna this way. So thinking finding something in the memory might be another option, but have no clue where to start.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Anacra wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:37 am
I also had another question, and honestly, this might not even be possible, but is there any way to learn more information about the abilities? Like if I want to know how much bonus an ability like PHY ATK UP gives, would I be able to find that out by cheat engine (like scanning some part of the memory, or finding some function?). I'd like to do that for all abilities and be able to read what numbers the actual game code uses. In the past I've tried looking through the game's DLL via DNspy, but I couldn't find anything for Setsuna this way. So thinking finding something in the memory might be another option, but have no clue where to start.
I'm sure it's in memory somewhere, but couldn't tell you where to start looking. Maybe if you do a what accesses this address on the sublimation id, you will find functions that read it in and determine what to do with it, but it's just a guess. You have to learn how to read assembly to determine what the code is doing. I'm a programmer in my day job, but mostly with databases. I've picked reading assembly up with doing these cheat tables and learning from other cheat table makers. Still not quite an expert at it, but learning as I go.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:44 pm
You have to learn how to read assembly to determine what the code is doing.
Thanks. This seems a bit beyond my skills, haha!

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Anacra wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:10 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:44 pm
You have to learn how to read assembly to determine what the code is doing.
Thanks. This seems a bit beyond my skills, haha!
:)

Since it is a mono game, you could use ILSpy if you can understand that code. Use the Find What Accesses This Address option in Cheat Engine to let it give you the list of places it reads in the Spritenite ID. When you view the code in disassembler, make sure activate mono is selected and get the name of the function. Then go into ILSpy and search for it. I'm not sure it will lead to what you need, but you can try it.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:36 pm
Since it is a mono game, you could use ILSpy if you can understand that code. Use the Find What Accesses This Address option in Cheat Engine to let it give you the list of places it reads in the Spritenite ID. When you view the code in disassembler, make sure activate mono is selected and get the name of the function. Then go into ILSpy and search for it. I'm not sure it will lead to what you need, but you can try it.
Thank you. I'll give it a try.