Lost Sphear

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Lost Sphear

Post by Anacra »

Hi @DrummerIX

Do you know why some spiritnites have multiple sublimations at the same address, while others have different sublimations at different address? Ideally, shouldn't each sublimation be their own id? Having the same id means if I change one, the others change too, which is annoying.

Any ideas? I feel like it might have to do with the "Always Learn Sublimations" script, and learning multiple sublimations in a single battle.

Edit 1: I tried a new spiritnite without applying that script, and still ended up with the first two sublimations on the same address. I guess since they're not meant to be changeable, devs just didn't care =/

Edit 2: Actually, restaring the cheat engine/game fixes this. Guessing this might just be bugging out after leaving it running for a while? Weird.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:21 am
SNIP
Hi Drummer! Do you know of a way to read a parameter file within Streaming Assets folder of this game? The file doesn't have any extension, but I guess it is some sort of Unity file. I've uploaded it here in case you want to have a crack at it - [Link]. Alternatively, file path is - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\LOST SPHEAR\LOST SPHEAR_Data\StreamingAssets\x86_64\parameter

The file likely has all the ability information (parameters), but I just can't decrypt/read it in plain text.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Anacra wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:14 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:21 am
SNIP
Hi Drummer! Do you know of a way to read a parameter file within Streaming Assets folder of this game? The file doesn't have any extension, but I guess it is some sort of Unity file. I've uploaded it here in case you want to have a crack at it - [Link]. Alternatively, file path is - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\LOST SPHEAR\LOST SPHEAR_Data\StreamingAssets\x86_64\parameter

The file likely has all the ability information (parameters), but I just can't decrypt/read it in plain text.
You most likely have to use a Hex Editor to read the binary file. If you can figure out the structure, you can then pull the information from the file like you would memory. There are many Hex Editor's to choose from. I use Frhed for my needs, I believe.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:56 pm
You most likely have to use a Hex Editor to read the binary file. If you can figure out the structure, you can then pull the information from the file like you would memory. There are many Hex Editor's to choose from. I use Frhed for my needs, I believe.
Thanks. I can sorta read some text on the right hand side. Not sure I understand the "figure out the structure" part. Any help here?

Also, as a side note, do you have a list of all the artifact names and their description text somewhere within the table already? Coz I see you already have a list of spiritnites and items, but not artifacts?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Anacra wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:09 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:56 pm
Thanks. I can sorta read some text on the right hand side. Not sure I understand the "figure out the structure" part. Any help here?

Also, as a side note, do you have a list of all the artifact names and their description text somewhere within the table already? Coz I see you already have a list of spiritnites and items, but not artifacts?

Sorry, but I don't have time to help you with this. Working on other games at the moment.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

DrummerIX wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:26 pm
Sorry, but I don't have time to help you with this. Working on other games at the moment.
I understand. I’ve seen the amount of requests you’re getting in the other threads, haha. If you ever get back to this, I’ll be waiting for it. Thanks again.

aimar_chen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aimar_chen »

thanks you very munch!

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Just want to mention that late game (once you unlock optional dungeons) you can add passive effects to weapons and armor. I know @DrummerIX is busy, but if anyone else ever gets around to it, it'd be great to be able to manually edit the values of these passives. We can add three passives per weapon/armor. Below is an example image. If anyone needs a handy save file, let me know (and tell me where to find it, lol).

blastz007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by blastz007 »

thank you for this awesome table :D

boeta
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boeta »

i dont really understand how to modify shop data.

I usually do these step:
1. open a shop
2. highlight the weapon that i want to change i.e proto sword
3. switch to cheat engine, change the item ID to sinclair's hilt
4. back to the game watch protosword text changed to sinclair hilt.
5. close and reopen that shop, buy the sinclair hilt

the problem is at step 3 any weapon below sinclair hilt like new world will change the item back to proto sword. what part of shop data m_progress that need to be changed to 0?

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

hey @DrummerIX could you fix the damage modifier script something is wrong with it all the enemies receive 0 damage and the one hit kill doesn't works

jpgilyard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jpgilyard »

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
Last edited by jpgilyard on Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I believe the game updated. I will take a look.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I just tested the options on latest version of Steam and they all work for me.

To use the Shop, you have to view a shop before enable, then enable and view the shop again to update pointers before using the options. This is due to it being a Mono game.

I didn't test every enemy, but the Damage Modifier is working for me in early game. Where are you having trouble with it?

Anyway, things look okay for me.

regis777
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by regis777 »

A weird thing happened with my game

Why does today when I started the Cheat Engine and injected the script, it says AOB scans not found

While yesterday it wasn't a problem at all.....

Confused