Chronos (Oculus Rift)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Wiseon3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Chronos (Oculus Rift)

Post by Wiseon3 »

A table containing pointers for Health, Total Experience, Strength, Agility, Arcane and Vitality.
In regards to experience, after changing it you need to kill an enemy to trigger a level up for your character.

I made a trainer for it, which you can download from [Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Chronos-Win64-Shipping.CT
(3.31 KiB) Downloaded 75 times

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Chronos (Oculus Rift)

Post by NumberXer0 »

Hey, so I know it's been months, but is there any chance you (or anyone else) would be willing to look into inventory items? I quit the game for a bit, too many good games at the time, and now I'm getting back into the swing of things. This table was a godsend.

I mainly want max Dragon Shards and Rare Dragon Shards. They are used to upgrade your weapons up to +5 and +10 respectively. I've tried over and over again to find the value with CE, but I always hit zero results after a few searches. I've tried every value type and even all. Always zero. A fuzzy search doesn't help either, I don't have enough shards to narrow it down that way.

If anyone has the game and would be willing to help, I could provide a save game or two. My one save has 42 shards, which should be enough to find the value. I just don't know the proper way to do it. Hopefully someone still has this game. The Oculus and "Revive" versions are the same, so the table should work on either.

nyswiftiewiththehats
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Chronos (Oculus Rift)

Post by nyswiftiewiththehats »

Works great! Thank you! Found this through reddit, I did not write this!
Attachments
Chronos_freecam.ct
Freecam! It's like a whole new game
(105.19 KiB) Downloaded 59 times