F1 2017

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

F1 2017

Post by Acido »

[QUOTE="q124138916, post: 53296, member: 19035"]I got the game updated...it's all good now. Just one more thing...

So the race settings will apply to my car as long as I am not in of the car right?

So when do the settings apply during flying lap?

As in before my screen shows the car...[/QUOTE]

Whenever the AI is driving your car and you have no control over it (simulating of any kind, flying lap, driving through the pit lane, etc), the AI values are used for the player car as well. As soon as you are in control of the car (the car reacts to your inputs) the player values are used instead. So for the flying lap, the AI values are used until the very moment the car is controllable (this includes driving out of the pit, the simulated out lap and the short last sequence of the out lap the AI drives the car before the lights turn green and control is given to the player) at which point it switches over to player values.

Let's say you set tyre wear rate for AI to X2.0 and for player X0.5 and you do a flying lap. Your tyres will wear at double the normal rate for the out lap, until the lights turn green and you gain control of the car, at which point they will start to wear at half the normal rate instead. All AI cars will wear their tyres at double the normal rate at all times when they are on the track.

If you manually drive out of the pit instead of doing a flying lap, the tyres will wear at double the normal rate only driving out of the pit lane and at half the normal rate for your out lap and beyond as soon as you gain control of the car after driving out of the pit lane.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Acido on Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:03 am, edited 6 times in total.

q124138916
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

F1 2017

Post by q124138916 »

[QUOTE="Acido, post: 53336, member: 11491"]If you manually drive out of the pit instead of doing a flying lap, the tyres will wear at double the normal rate only driving out of the pit lane and at half the normal rate for your out lap and beyond as soon as you gain control of the car after driving out of the pit lane.[/QUOTE]

thank you so much!!