Mugen Souls Z (2016-09-04)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shinkansen
Table Makers
Table Makers

Mugen Souls Z (2016-09-04)

Post by Shinkansen »

Simple table for Mugen Souls Z, may or may not work.

Usage info:
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.

In general:
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.

Item, Clothing, Shampuru IDs here:
Shinkansen Mugen Souls Z Lists V1000.csv

which can be downloaded from here
[Link]

V1001
1. Party Stats.
"Set All Clothing and Quantities to Massive (To Activate: Activate Party Stats Base Address Scan)" sets all Clothing and quantities to massive.
"Set All Shampuru and Quantities to Massive (To Activate: Activate Party Stats Base Address Scan)" sets all Shampurus and quantities to massive.
"G Owned Set to Massive?" sets G Owned to massive.
"MP Set to Massive?" sets MP to massive.
"G Up Set to Massive?" sets G Up to massive.

Allows the following to be modfied.
- Fetish.
- Charm LV.
- Arrange.
- PP.
- CC Energy.
- Ultimate Soul Level.
- Items. Only Quantities can be modified.
- Clothing.
- Shampurus.
- Game Records.
- Tickets.
- Mugen Field Floor, Linked Floor.
- Dev. Center.

2. Fusion Stats.
"Peon Fusions, Job Changes Set to 0?" sets Peon Fusions, Job Changes to 0.

V1000
1. Battle Stats.
"Attributes Set to Massive?" sets Attributes to massive.
"SP Gauge Set to Massive?" sets SP Gauge to massive.
"HP Gauge Set to Massive?" sets HP Gauge to massive (effectively Godmode).

2. Battle G-Castle Stats.
"Attributes Set to Massive?" sets Attributes to massive.
"SP Gauge Set to Massive?" sets SP Gauge to massive.
"HP Gauge Set to Massive?" sets HP Gauge to massive (effectively Godmode).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Shinkansen Mugen Souls Z V1001.CT
2016-09-04
(2.08 MiB) Downloaded 237 times

desertcloud85354
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mugen Souls Z (2016-09-04)

Post by desertcloud85354 »

How do I modify the charm levels?

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

I added a script for finding active and conditional skills. To update the addresses just view your skills on the status tab which may take a few seconds to update. Works for enemies too. But no ID list you can make them yourself.

Update: Added a new script with pointers for character class names and models. To update just view the status of said character (again, it takes a few seconds to update and is not instant). The addresses are actually just near the Battle Stats addresses in shinkansen's table but I decided to put it in a separate script since his script glitches out on me when I use it in battle (meaning I can't view enemy stats). With my script you can see enemy models and visuals and you can apply them to your own character with 0 issues (meaning you can even play as any monster in the game).

If you want to play as a monster though make sure to set the other model IDs 0 for all slots or else your model won't change into a monster.

For IDs, active skills are usually separated by 100, and similar type skills are separated by 1 (ex: 2101,2102,2103 are a category of skills and 2201 represents the next category). Conditional skills start at 20001 and end at around 20150? Enemy conditional skills start at 25001 and end at around 25140. For models you can just view the enemy stats in battle and take note of them yourself. There are no crashes upon entering an invalid skill ID so feel free to map them all.

Update 2: Found the values for growth bonuses and base stats. You can also set the limit to be higher than 1000% (but there seems to be a hard cap to this). If you just want max stats though, just set your base stats to be very high. Stat growth per level seems to be something like (base_stat x stat growth% x hidden job modifier). Some jobs have different stat growths like mages have high int growth compared to warriors with high atk growth.

Found the values that handle clothing restrictions (dlc does not work for me) just set it to the dropdown provided.

Found the offset where game stores learned skills. Its better to edit in memory viewer, so in my CT highlight "Skill ID Slot 1", press ctrl+b, and set the viewing type to 2 byte decimal. Now the format is: SKILL ID, SKIILL LEVEL, 3. So if you want to add a skill you would type in 2101, 1, 3 as an example. This is also where game stores learned conditional skills. For special skills I have also found the offset but you can only have 3 at a time and it resets on each job change or peon fusion. Better to view enemy special skills since they have better effects and damage.

Also made simple scripts for disabling the reset of your default conditional skill when levelling up (if you job change or fuse with this on your default slot will be left empty), and added a minimum PP script. With this on, your pp won't drop below the specified value.
Attachments
Shinkanses Mugen Souls Z more pointers.CT
Update 2
(1.63 MiB) Downloaded 88 times
Shinkanses Mugen Souls Z more pointers.CT
Updated
(1.61 MiB) Downloaded 37 times
Shinkansen Mugen Souls Z V1001.CT
(1.6 MiB) Downloaded 45 times

FictionOnes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FictionOnes »

Does anyone have the ID list for Mugen Soul Z? The dropbox link is now locked. Thanks in advance.