They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Arimai
Cheater
Cheater

Re: They Are Billions (2017-12-16)

Post by Arimai »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:32 am
Updated for v0.5.4 viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5642&p=28693#p28693
How exactly are you supposed to activate the Unlock all Buildings and Mouseover pointer? It doesn't seem to do anything?

Mouseover Pointer doesn't work. I've tried everything. I got all the other options except Unlock all Buildings working. But whatever I do the Mouseover Pointer starts then crashes

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fikusdg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fikusdg »

Shinkansen wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:46 am
Simple table for They Are Billions, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.

Usage info:
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.

In general:
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.

V1000
1. Tested game version V0.4.6 64-bit. May work on other versions.

2. ZXLevelState.
"Resources Set to Massive?" sets Resources to massive.

3. Entities Stats.
"Entities Base Address Scan (To Activate: Play Level, To Update: Play Level)" affects most buildings.
"Entities OnUpdate Base Address Scan (To Activate: Play Unpaused Level, To Update: Play Unpaused Level)" affects buildings and units, but only works when unpaused.
"Life Set to Max?" sets Life to max.
"Resources Generation Set to Massive?" sets Resources generation to massive.
"Visibility Set to Massive?" sets Visibility to massive.
"Commands Set to Fast?" sets Commands like research to fast.
"Base Stats Set to Massive?" sets Build speed etc to massive. For units, must own at least one before this takes effect.
Hello Master Shinkansen :) Can u update ur table and add unit stats :) ??

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

I just loaded up a game.
Moused over a unit.
Activated Mouseover Pointers.
Went back in game.
Moused over a ranger.
Went back to Cheat Engine.
Now the Ranger pointers are loaded.

Fikusdg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fikusdg »

Nope :D

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

sux4u

Fikusdg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fikusdg »

I know right ? I am just curious why. I do exaclty the same as u but no pointers show / table i thinking for a moment and then nothing ;( sad.... Still thank u for ur hard work :)

Nightcat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nightcat »

Fikusdg wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:29 pm
I know right ? I am just curious why. I do exaclty the same as u but no pointers show / table i thinking for a moment and then nothing ;( sad.... Still thank u for ur hard work :)
Dude it works flawless, the problem are only you. Maybe you have shaky hands that the mouse is not anymore on the item...zoom more in and try again.

It is not enought to point on a unit, you must select it too. And maybe sometimes there are problems if you select groups.

@Zanzer
Wonderfull table, thanks for it but is it maybe possible that the changed stats with mouse pointer are saved for rest of the game? When i save and play later on all is gone back to basic stats :cry:

Fikusdg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fikusdg »

Nightcat wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:47 am
Fikusdg wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:29 pm
Dude it works flawless, the problem are only you. Maybe you have shaky hands that the mouse is not anymore on the item...zoom more in and try again.

It is not enought to point on a unit, you must select it too. And maybe sometimes there are problems if you select groups.

@Zanzer
Wonderfull table, thanks for it but is it maybe possible that the changed stats with mouse pointer are saved for rest of the game? When i save and play later on all is gone back to basic stats :cry:
Yo mate :)

Yeah so it is my problem I know...just Moouse and Resource pointers wont load. I tried like u said even tried with borderless window mode / windowed mode game. Nah just not my luck.

All of u use have They Are Billions on steam right ? Maybe I will just finish the game without cheats ;)

Nightcat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nightcat »

Yeah, Steam Version. Now with Version 0.55 the feature also works but some stats don't like damage, range etc. Test it right now...load game. Select sniper, ALT-TAB, click mouse pointers, wait for a few secs to activates...now it open...i check unit type, more options with ?? will open. Now back to game, de-select sniper, select it again and leave the mouse on him...ALT-TAB again and voila, most stats are there and you can change it.

Look at picture

[Link]

And yeah, you can made it without cheats at 500%...but only if you are a young asia guy playing this game 24/7/365 and have no real life :lol:

Arimai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arimai »

Nightcat wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:39 am
Yeah, Steam Version. Now with Version 0.55 the feature also works but some stats don't like damage, range etc. Test it right now...load game. Select sniper, ALT-TAB, click mouse pointers, wait for a few secs to activates...now it open...i check unit type, more options with ?? will open. Now back to game, de-select sniper, select it again and leave the mouse on him...ALT-TAB again and voila, most stats are there and you can change it.

Look at picture

[Link]

And yeah, you can made it without cheats at 500%...but only if you are a young asia guy playing this game 24/7/365 and have no real life :lol:
That dropdown menu doesn't even appear for me. I click on unit. Switch to CE click on the mouse pointers and it starts loading then it dies.

Fikusdg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fikusdg »

same :( sad ... anger ... dark force ..... I gonna play Pathfinder with friends instead :D

Belnick
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Belnick »

5.5.32 is the cracked rel, which is the one most want as they never need to update ever again, but it is the one missing :(

Belnick
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Belnick »

noone?

PearlOrient
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PearlOrient »

Shinkansen wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:46 am

V1000
1. Tested game version V0.4.6 64-bit. May work on other versions.
Zanzer wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:29 am
Updated for v0.5.4
Belnick wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:54 pm
5.5.32 is the cracked rel, which is the one most want as they never need to update ever again, but it is the one missing :(
Belnick wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:43 pm
noone?
Latest version of game client is v0.6.0.49.

srattex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by srattex »

Any updates for the newest version? Thanks in advance