Criminal Girls: Invite Only

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Criminal Girls: Invite Only

Post by STN »

Credits: ImpalaPUA, ayuanx

Adding new features as I play the game

How to use:

1. Load Game
2. Select Game's process in cheat engine
3. Check the cheats you want
- Infinite CM (CM increases but doesn't decrease)
-- Enable all
- Infinite Items
-- Enable all and items won't decrease anywhere, you can sell items to the vendor and they won't decrease for hard cash
- Infinite MP (out of battle)
-- Free use of skills outside of battle
- Infinite MP (inside of battle)
-- Infinite MP in battle for all party members
- No Encounters
-- Cast Alert Move then check this box and it will never wear off
-- If this doesn't check for you, go to advanced options and right click and replace code with nothing there. You might get an error that says the code isn't what it should be but that doesn't matter
-- I did tweak the code a bit so this shouldn't happen but we will see
4. Enjoy

*EDIT* Added AOB Scan because the modding community is going to create an uncensored patch and the AOB Scan will work with any version

Setting the level of your characters:
1. Go to advanced options (bottom left of CE)
2. Right Click "Health Address Finder" and click "Find out what addresses from"
3. Change 4 bytes to byte
4. Go in game and go to the status of your characters and just switch to all of your characters once
5. Switch back to CE. This box will show you all of your characters health addresses so you don't have to find them manually
6. Double click all of the addresses to add them to cheat engine
7. Right click the address and click "browse this memory region"
8. Press the up arrow twice and then on that line, the 3rd from the last is your level (max level is 99 but in hex 63). Alternatively if that's confusing,
its 19 sets of digits behind your health address
9. Change that to 62 for level 98 (you can do any level but for this example we are using level 98 ).
10. Level your character by grinding in game
11. When you level up, the game sets your characters stats appropriate for whatever level you set it to be
NOTE: don't use level 99 since that's the max level, use level 98 because you will be grinding a level manually
NOTE2: I can foresee people up arrowing wrong, when you right click browse this memory region, make sure the first set of numbers eg. (13) is highlighted then up arrow twice, just make sure it moves 2 lines up and not page ups

I think that is all I am going to add. I won't add infinite health because it defeats the purpose of the game

-------
I added four more functions:

1. No Random Enemy Encounter
2. One Hit Kill
3. Walk Through Walls
4. 3x Walking Speed

PS1:
In certain levels, if No Random Enemy Encounter is enabled, story event will not trigger. When this happens, simply turn off No Random Enemy Encounter should solve it.

PS2:
When fighting Himekami for the first time, you are destined to lose, so One Hit Kill must be turned off, or the battle will be stuck forever.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
steam_criminal.CT
(19.73 KiB) Downloaded 503 times
Criminal_Girls_Invite_Only2.CT
(21.17 KiB) Downloaded 598 times

lakaka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Criminal Girls: Invite Only

Post by lakaka »

i don't know how to edit the level, i do the thing you say but when i go up to line, i don't see that number you say.

[Link]

TwinShadow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Criminal Girls: Invite Only

Post by TwinShadow »

I don't know if anyone cares about this much anymore, but I did have a nice little revelation while I was trying to figure out the experience for the girls.

Taking the initial steps to get the level value, sometimes it messes up the experience, thus you'll be grinding forever to get that last level to fix the stats. Well, I just found an easier way to do that.

Take a look at this picture:

I highlighted the important values. The main address finder is for the health, in this case, its 2C 00. I highlighted two instances of this. The left value is the current health, the right is the max value at the current level. This is where the line is always at the top initially until you move it twice up in order to get the level value, which I highlighted in green.

In my digging through hex code, and a calculator, I found an interesting fact. For numbers that are larger than FF, or 255 in decimal, the values are then reversed in hex.

I'll explain. Let's say the health of one of the girls is 530 in decimal, and reads as 212 in hex. In the memory of the game, this would be read as 12 02 in hex. With this fact in mind, let's take a look at the red highlight.

BC5701 on the right is the max experience for that particular level. In decimal, this would read as 12,343,041 which is absurdly high. But what if we reversed it to 01 57 BC. This is now read as 87,996 in decimal which is the real number we're after. But what about on the left? Well, 01 56 1A is translated as 87,578, which is actually the remaining experience required in order to level up. In order to level up quickly, you can simply replace 1A 56 01 with 14 00 00 which would give you exactly 20 experience required to level up.

I hope this helps for those wishing to edit their levels more effectively. Especially those not wishing to grind nearly 90k experience just to get that one last level required in order for the girl's stats to update properly.