OKAMI HD +12 (table Update7)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: OKAMI HD +10 (table Update6)

Post by teinousi »

Hell o , can anyone tell me which function is learn all drawing skill (animals) ? Theres 12 animals in this game if i not forget it when i play PS2 version

sorry to hot bother u guys

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

teinousi wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:20 pm
Hell o , can anyone tell me which function is learn all drawing skill (animals) ? Theres 12 animals in this game if i not forget it when i play PS2 version

sorry to hot bother u guys
None, since this function isnt in the table.

But if someone could make it would be awesome.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

If anyone wants to find the timer for the digging game quickly, use the unknown initial value, let the clock tick down a few seconds, pause, search decreased, hit retry, and as soon as the timer starts, pause and search increased, let it start ticking down a bit, then do decreased. Rinse and repeat with some logical thinking thrown in until you have a few values left, there should eventually be two values in green left at the bottom of the list, add those to your cheat table and freeze them. Just remember to unfreeze them when you're done with the mini-game.

I'm better at finding values than I am at making persistent options, so this is just to help anyone else that is frustrated by the mandatory digging games.

This takes all of about a minute or two once you get into it.

marcussacana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marcussacana »

thx, but Cielos, where i can contact you? Looks i can't pm here... (Just ask something about the okami)

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

marcussacana wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:13 am
thx, but Cielos, where i can contact you? Looks i can't pm here... (Just ask something about the okami)
You need a few posts before you can PM. Ask him here?

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Any chance for that all brush techniques cheat?

deznuts2000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deznuts2000 »

^^^^
I second that!

MasterDimentio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: OKAMI HD +12 (table Update7)

Post by MasterDimentio »

Is there some way to force complete the Beastiary? I missed a Fire Doom Mirror in the Emperor's Palace and I can never go back there till I restart the whole game. Some of these cheats namely with giving yourself Treasures, I noticed you get them in your inventory but they don't actually count for your treasures collected. For both that and what I'm asking, is there a way to cheat the game to make it so you have it?

ThePurpleDreads
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ThePurpleDreads »

Speaking of additions, is there a way to update the table with the Thief Glove Usage address? I found the value that increases, (the same way as the digging minigame suggestion) but the damage it's doing isn't going up based off my changes. I'm guessing it's a pointer to somewhere, because one I increase the value to a number really high, it doesn't reflect.

qsnc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by qsnc »

Would there be any way to increase Amaterasu's run/walk speed? Any hints would be welcome!

YzY229
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YzY229 »

Sorry guys, I am new, I want to learn how to actually use the script.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, do we still have the issue of that last bead you need coming from a New Game+ start?
Because I remember that with the original, and it bugged the crap out of me. Is there a way to get all the beads in one playthrough?

Arkaedra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arkaedra »

Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:00 am
So, do we still have the issue of that last bead you need coming from a New Game+ start?
Because I remember that with the original, and it bugged the crap out of me. Is there a way to get all the beads in one playthrough?
There’s no way to use it legitimately in a base play through. There are technically 100 beads, and the last is awarded during the results screen at the end of the game. It does become equipment though, so you could try that cheat if you really wanted it

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

That's basically what I was wondering. If there was some way to cheat to give you that last bead during your first game. Just don't like the idea of having to go through everything twice.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:50 pm
That's basically what I was wondering. If there was some way to cheat to give you that last bead during your first game. Just don't like the idea of having to go through everything twice.
what is the bead u mean ?