Subnautica

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Subnautica

Post by fantomas »

Once you have an address, do right click then "find out what accesses this address" a.k.a. F5

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pharaon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pharaon »

hope you can explain to me those line of code

define(address,DayNightCycle:GetDayNightCycleTime+2e)
globalalloc(getDayNightCycleTime_ptr,4)
mov [getDayNightCycleTime_ptr],rsi

what they do and how did you got them

pharaon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pharaon »

hope you can explain to me what those code lines do
define(bytes,F3 0F 10 46 74)
assert(address,bytes)

what is rsi value

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

pharaon wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:31 pm
hope you can explain to me what those code lines do
define(bytes,F3 0F 10 46 74)
assert(address,bytes)

what is rsi value
In your example, rsi is the base address

an example: movss xmm0,[rsi+00000074] -> opcode

rsi = [Link] (ex: 1B73C700)
00000074 (or 74) = [Link]
rsi+00000074 = [Link] (ex: 1B73C774 => 0.875 sunSetTime) -> the value that you'll find with CE

What that code does is define the address in memory (ex: DayNightCycle:GetDayNightCycleTime+2) and the number of bytes (ex: F3 0F 10 46 74) then uses the instruction (or function) 'assert' (assertion) to check if the address is maching to the series of bytes, if it does, the script will work, if it does not, the script will not work.

Then it uses 'globalalloc(name, size)' to allocate a certain among of memory (4 if for 32bits and 8 for 64bits) and register the specified name (ex: getDayNightCycleTime_ptr // purely aesthetic).

Then I'll recover that base value with mov [getDayNightCycleTime_ptr],rsi {move base address (rsi) into the specified allocated name (getDayNightCycleTime_pt)} and be able to create my pointers.

[Link]

And if you want to learn more about, there are many video covering by these many of talented guys, such like [Link]... and many others.

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

Is there any way to prevent this table from crashing the game on exit? It only happens if it has been activated, I can deactivate and close CE but the script mustn't clean itself up properly as it always causes the game to crash on closing.

I've been using Shinkansen's table for everything else but he doesn't have "no craft requirements", the game doesn't have any crashing issues with it.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Hi Codcat

Sorry for the inconvenience that you're incurring with this cheat table. But personally I have never had any problems with any of my cheat tables. Plus, I would never have posted any unstable cheat table.

"Signed by fantomas" means something to me - I do not care about my name on it, but it's mostly about the stability and the good functionality of the cheat table that is especially important to me.

A proof for me is the cheat table for 'My Time at Portia', the last update (4.0.809) makes the game even more unstable and some users still think that the problems (crashes) they incur with the game are due to the cheat table. I think I'll wait for a next update to update the cheat table but hey, that's not its discussion here. :D

Now yes, we are all humans and the mistake is human, but I do not know how to help you when the cheat table works fine here and when I never had game crashing or something else.

What you can to do it is to not use "no craft requirements" script and see if you'll still incur the same issues. And if it is the case, it will be better foryou to use Shinkansen's table. ;)

I'm really sorry. :(

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

Will it get fixed? or is it just the table how it handle things?

Normally I use the trainers from Fearlessrevolution, but since he doesn't have instant building(weld on your table) anytime soon, I specifically use your table because of the instant weld and I also use instant crafting(no craft requirements)

pharaon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pharaon »

what is 2e?

and one what base you choose 2e

Daijobu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Daijobu »

Thanks for the table. Works fine on the original Steam release.
Only x5 crafting crashes the game. I'll look for a fix and send the results later.

Edit, addendum:
Traced the cheat from scratch. Nothing apparent and after a reboot of the game is doesn't crash.

Thanks again for the table!

zevoj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zevoj »

fantomas wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:53 pm
Elterin wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:48 pm
Infinite battery gives me empty batterie
Please try with this:

Code: Select all

// Game: Subnautica
// Version: Early Access Dec-2017 57474

[ENABLE]
Battery:set_charge+48:
  movss [rsi+20],xmm5

[DISABLE]
Battery:set_charge+48:
  movss [rsi+1C],xmm5
I play the Update 84/59963 version, so it may or may not matter to mention:

Over time above code destroy your battery. You overwrite the maximum battery charge value with the current charge value. Every time you use a battery, mean to use a tool or enter your Seamoth for example a little charge is used, regardless above code. E.g. the first time you use a tool, the charge is 99.876/100, next time you use this battery/tool the charge is now 99.543/99.876, next time you use it 99.543/98.991 and so on. The more you switch between tools or exit/enter your Seamoth the less max charge do the batteries have. I ended up with a battery that had just 0.000005232 max charge left (= 0.000005344/0.000005232 = 101% charge), and also a worst case where two power batteries just had "NaN 0/0" and were complete useless from that point.

I have changed my table and added some code to write the battery's max charge first to xmm5 (via xmm5,movss [rsi+20]), and then update the current charge via movss [rsi+1C],xmm5. This work now flawlessly across all tools, Seamoth and even in the Cyclops. All batteries have now always 100/100 / 200/200. Also a battery charger will now instant charge an empty battery to 100%. :)

And to "repair" a battery, use the pointer script as this show the current and maximum charge. Ofc you could also increase the maximum charge of a battery to an insane value. :D

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

@zevoj

The code still can be improved, I totally agree. The cheat table has been made during the first minutes of the gameplay, so depending of your game progress, it may or may not work later.

BR

fantomas

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Subnautica

Post by fantomas »

Added CT Update 85 (Apr. 24, 2018)

[QUOTE]Fixed a few scripts to make them work better with their 'Base Addresses' scripts.

[LIST]

[*]Fixed Inf Oxygen script to prevent game crashing while using 'Oxygen' pointers script

[*]Fixed Inf Battery script to prevent game crashing while using 'Battery' pointers script

[/LIST]

Fixed a few scripts to make them use Mono instead of aobscan.[/QUOTE]

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

CT has been re-uploaded - It still works fine with the latest experimental build e60535 update [ August 28, 2018 ]

abeozo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by abeozo »

first off hello, and thanks for all your hard work with this table, ive had loads of fun with it.
but with the latest table i see on page 1 (Subnautica.Update.85.CT) the ignore craft requirement doesnt seem to work for me. any ideas why?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

@abeozo

Hi :)

And thank you for your feedback - I'm actually on experimental_60543 and it still works fine here.
Spoiler
But if you're talking about the others vehicles, they have to be unlocked (find all blueprints) - I admit to not having bothered to work on this hack (no requirement for vehicles building) because I found out the console commands easier to use to build them. :P

I'm downloading e60576 and I'll check if it is still working as intended.

EDIT:

CT works as intended on e60576 too ;)