Darkest Dungeon

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Flamew1ng
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Darkest Dungeon

Post by Flamew1ng »

Do you need all / specific DLC's to use these tables or do any of them work with the latest version of the game with no dlc's? Also, is the godmode instant kill + immunity to dmg or just the latter (i personally prefer the latter)?

If it does work, great! I've badly wanted to play this game for ages but without a proper CE table i've been afraid to get the game considering how it's infested with all manner of RNG BS and the like. There's no way im getting all the DLC's right away, not until i've gotten used to the game

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Flamew1ng on Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.

leonsk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Darkest Dungeon

Post by leonsk »

[B][USER=8355]cedricvdg[/USER] Darkest.CT[/B]is working perfectly for me. Loving the quirk remover, its so handy

I would like to know is there a step by step guide on how to set hero quirks using

[B][USER=6399]SenorPlebeian[/USER] cheat engine? [/B]

[B]Thanks in advance and you guys are AWESOME! [/B]

cedricvdg
Table Makers
Table Makers

Darkest Dungeon

Post by cedricvdg »

[QUOTE="leonsk, post: 51774, member: 19423"][B][USER=8355]cedricvdg[/USER] Darkest.CT[/B]is working perfectly for me. Loving the quirk remover, its so handy

I would like to know is there a step by step guide on how to set hero quirks using

[B][USER=6399]SenorPlebeian[/USER] cheat engine? [/B]

[B]Thanks in advance and you guys are AWESOME! [/B][/QUOTE]

You can manipulate quirks using my table, albeit it's a bit cumbersome... If you open the Quirk Manager and Quirk Variables you'll see the Quirk Base Address. You can copy one base address over another to replace it. So say you want a specific Quirk, find it's address by hovering over that quirk on one of your characters and then copy paste it onto another quirk of another character. [B](Please backup before trying this as this is very prone to errors)[/B]

Havent had time to work on my tables so I'm glad it still works. When I find the time I'll try and implement a more efficient way of quirk manipulation

p.s. under Debugging there is a header for Quirks aswell, which should show you an incomplete list of quirk base addresses of that character (If those are still working you can use that aswell)[B](Same warnings apply)[/B]
Last edited by cedricvdg on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

kelly Murphy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Darkest Dungeon

Post by kelly Murphy »

So the game was updated (And then hotfixed once or twice) yesterday. Current build is 24149, and the table crashes the game when used, so presumably needs an update.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Darkest Dungeon

Post by koderkrazy »

[QUOTE="kelly Murphy, post: 52253, member: 19608"]So the game was updated (And then hotfixed once or twice) yesterday. Current build is 24149, and the table crashes the game when used, so presumably needs an update[/QUOTE]

Try this one and let me know.

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/darkest-dungeon-v24149-latest.7376/[/URL]