Darkest Dungeon

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TOGHOUL
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Darkest Dungeon

Post by TOGHOUL »

SenorPlebeian wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:29 am
Hey guys, sorry for the delay, busy with a few work projects, here's an update for what I could find. Seems like for the most part it was an address adjustment. Probably missed a few scripts aside from the ones that were already broken (SetHeroResistance, IgnoreEstate, IgnoreHero, etc) but here's what I got so far. I'll try to see if I can throw in the list of new trinkets with the shieldbreaker at some point.
Can you add Shieldbreaker"s trinket?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SenorPlebeian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SenorPlebeian »

Heyo, just threw in the shieldbreaker trinkets in the top row editor. Turns out they were easy to find in the DLC files.
55spyder wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:28 am
Can it be possible to merge the larger stack sizes script from this table into your table and help keep it updated for future versions? love the broken nature of it when i'm testing things out for balance character wise. (last time i checked it still worked, just needs some small tweaks to things like max torch count and food, otherwise the game overflows and crashes when you finish a dungeon and it's re-selling your supplies, maybe set max stack to 99, not 9,999 for said items)

I don't remember who made that script so sorry for re-posting your table, no changes have been made just posting it for clarity's sake.
Yeah sure thing, I set it to 99. I also added in his "Allowing Changing Skills in Combat" script although I haven't tested it beyond checking that it's actually activating.
Attachments
Darkest Shieldbreaker v3.CT
(423.09 KiB) Downloaded 141 times

55spyder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 55spyder »

SenorPlebian, you are a great man among men.

55spyder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 55spyder »

SenorPlebeian wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:14 am
Yeah sure thing, I set it to 99. I also added in his "Allowing Changing Skills in Combat" script although I haven't tested it beyond checking that it's actually activating.
Interesting bug i found. you might have messed up some addresses a slight bit. gold piles only stack to 99 with huge stacks enabled and food and torches still stack to max of 9999 :lol: But the changing skills script wasn't broken, but a good addition seeing as that flag wasn't moved thank god. I'll do some tinkering around later with it though. may be best to revert your changes so others don't have to do as i am currently.

SenorPlebeian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SenorPlebeian »

55spyder wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:11 pm
SenorPlebeian wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:14 am
Interesting bug i found. you might have messed up some addresses a slight bit. gold piles only stack to 99 with huge stacks enabled and food and torches still stack to max of 9999 :lol: But the changing skills script wasn't broken, but a good addition seeing as that flag wasn't moved thank god. I'll do some tinkering around later with it though. may be best to revert your changes so others don't have to do as i am currently.
Ahh fair enough, I did do a lazy edit there :lol:. I made an edit to his script to try to filter out gold, I haven't been able to stack more than 99 for food and torches with this version but I've only tried manually moving a stack from my inventory from one stack to the other. Nonetheless, gold seems to be working with me now, stacking to 9999. Hopefully it works for you too!
Attachments
Darkest Shieldbreaker v4.CT
(421.77 KiB) Downloaded 170 times

thejynxed
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thejynxed »

My issue is that when you have those sorts of stacks and finish a dungeon, the game will fall into a loop and eventually crash because the vendor automatically purchases items one by one.....and I think you can see the dilemma here if you have giant stacks creating more stacks than even the inventory mods allow for.

Yeah, the screen turns black, you get a bunch of looped vendor sell spam and then CTD XD

anl93
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anl93 »

Can you update the quirk editor please?

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Darkest Dungeon

Post by ZoanChrome »

[QUOTE="SenorPlebeian, post: 24714, member: 6399"]Ahh fair enough, I did do a lazy edit there :lol:. I made an edit to his script to try to filter out gold, I haven't been able to stack more than 99 for food and torches with this version but I've only tried manually moving a stack from my inventory from one stack to the other. Nonetheless, gold seems to be working with me now, stacking to 9999. Hopefully it works for you too![/QUOTE]

A little necro, Item duping using page 1 method results in CTD after moving the item to reload item scripts

Tested on DD The Shieldbreaker Steam build ver. 21142, will this table be updated anytime soon? Thanks in advance
Last edited by ZoanChrome on Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PowerofTwo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Darkest Dungeon

Post by PowerofTwo »

Hello, Color of Madness dropped today, most of the stuff in the table stopped working, highly anticipate an update, thanks in advance :D

ghostneurion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Darkest Dungeon

Post by ghostneurion »

[QUOTE="PowerofTwo, post: 49719, member: 18732"]Hello, Color of Madness dropped today, most of the stuff in the table stopped working, highly anticipate an update, thanks in advance :D[/QUOTE]

Beat me too it. I second this man.

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Darkest Dungeon

Post by Forces »

only Infinite dungeon item usage is working rn

SenorPlebeian
Cheater
Cheater

Darkest Dungeon

Post by SenorPlebeian »

Eyo, tried to get as many fixed as I can, hitting crunch time down at work. I haven't added any of the new trinkets from Color of Madness yet, but I did try to fix some of the scripts that got shot down by the update here, and I thiiiink the blueprint pointer got replaced for the shards, but I think I managed to find the new blueprint address.

cedricvdg
Table Makers
Table Makers

Darkest Dungeon

Post by cedricvdg »

I'll share my personal table. Everything works, but this has certain experimental features which I can't guarantee will be stable at this point (e.g. Quirk Remover, Stats Manager). I'll be fixing and finalizing the table at a later point.

Meant as a learning tool. so hopefully the scripts contained within can be of use to some of you.

p.s. I'm not responsible for any save file corruption :p

Update 1: Already uploaded a new version with some bugfixes.
Last edited by cedricvdg on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cedricvdg
Table Makers
Table Makers

Darkest Dungeon

Post by cedricvdg »

Since I lost the ability to edit the post above, here is a new version of my table. Still very much experimental, the quirk remover now works and is more stable also added a movement speed multiplier. Most of the functions not labeled as Experimental or Buggy should work as intended.

p.s. the experimental Dungeon Pointer fetches win conditions of the current quest allowing you to instawin the current dungeon. This is still pretty much a debug version so be careful as it might mess up the game.

RedKhan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Darkest Dungeon

Post by RedKhan »

[QUOTE="cedricvdg, post: 49909, member: 8355"]Since I lost the ability to edit the post above, here is a new version of my table. Still very much experimental, the quirk remover now works and is more stable also added a movement speed multiplier. Most of the functions not labeled as Experimental or Buggy should work as intended.

p.s. the experimental Dungeon Pointer fetches win conditions of the current quest allowing you to instawin the current dungeon. This is still pretty much a debug version so be careful as it might mess up the game.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand how quirk removal works, the "Press X" part doesn't seem to work, I can edit quirks back and forth/lock, but point blank remove with X press it won't work.

Also how to auto win Dungeon that's explore based/battle based, I found to change dungeon condition from 0 to 1 insta won dungeon if it was boss one