Tokyo Xanadu eX+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Tokyo Xanadu eX+

Post by DrummerIX »

I have some options ready for Tokyo Xanadu eX+ I believe.

I have God Mode, One Hit Kill, Enemy Damage Multiplier, Hero Damage Multiplier, Hero Healing Multiplier and pointers to money so far.

EDIT1:
I added Infinite Skill Point and Infinite Item Usage or Set Item Amount. I also fixed Enemy Damage Multiplier and other options to Float so they work correctly when you change the defaults.

EDIT2:
I added a Character Editor. You view the Status to update the pointers and select a character to edit in the pointer section (starting at 0).

EDIT3:
I found the Bright, Brave and Kind pointers as requested. I could not get them above 1 star where I was in the game, so it may be tied to story. I also found Affinity Point pointers. You have to set both options it appears. I tested adding on after using one and was able to do the 3 bonding events at the first point where you get affinity points.

EDIT4:
Added Combo Multiplier. This lets you accumulate Strike Points easily and in most cases when you use an X-Strike, you regain enough strike points to use it again with the default settings. Thanks to cdtrico for suggesting this option.

EDIT5:
I figured out Infinite Strike Points also and it's here in EDIT 5.

EDIT6:
I added an Inventory Editor. You have to view items to update the pointer and you can choose slot manually like Cold Steel. I don't have any item id list at the moment.

EDIT 6.1:
I came up with the Item ID list. I can of manually did it and also programmatically some, so I may have missed some ID's due to the manual process. I left in my Test option that helped me generate the list, but it's not really of any use to anyone in the game.

EDIT 7:
I found Infinite EX Skill Points, Infinite X Drive and pointers to Soul Level and Soul Points in this update.

EDIT 7.5:
I updated the table for the game update around February 9, 2018.

EDIT 7.6:
Bad edit on my part for EDIT 7.5. Money Pointer should now be fixed in this update.

EDIT 7.75:
Another update that broke the script. I fixed it now.

EDIT 7.8:
Fixed Money Pointer.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TokyoXanadu.CT
EDIT 7.8 file (Update for the game update around February 17, 2018)
(59.84 KiB) Downloaded 2215 times
TokyoXanadu.CT
EDIT 7.6 (Updated for the game update around February 9, 2018)
(59.62 KiB) Downloaded 309 times
TokyoXanadu.CT
EDIT 7 file (Added Infinite EX Skill, Infinite X Drive and pointers to Soul Level and Soul Points)
(59.39 KiB) Downloaded 260 times
TokyoXanadu.CT
EDIT 6.1 file (Added Item ID list to Inventory Editor)
(52.97 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
TokyoXanadu.CT
EDIT 6 file (Added Inventory Editor)
(28.27 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
TokyoXanadu.CT
EDIT 5 file (Added Infinite Strike Points (Don't Decrease on using a X-Strike))
(22.36 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
TokyoXanadu.CT
EDIT 4 file (Added Combo Multiplier to accumulate Strike Points easily)
(21.53 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
TokyoXanadu.CT
EDIT 3 file (Added Bright,Brave,Kind pointers and Affinity Point pointers)
(20.25 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
TokyoXanadu.CT
EDIT 2 file (Added Character Editor)
(17.06 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
TokyoXanadu.CT
EDIT 1 file (Added Infinite Skill Pt and Infinite Item Usage)
(9.56 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:58 pm, edited 12 times in total.

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tokyo Xanadu eX+

Post by nakint »

Thanks for the table.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Thx, waiting for character editor, which is must have for many rpg's :)

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

Need inf or ignore Skill point and Strike Point. Hope you can add them soon.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

I know you're already hard at work (thanks for that!) at making options, but I'd like to suggest (if at all possible) an option to edit(or max) Kou's Wisdom, Courage and Virtue parameters, that'd be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: noticed they're noted as "Bright, Brave and Kind" on the NiAr Main page with stars indicating how high they are.

Oh sorry for requesting so much, but is it possible to add Affinity Shards to the pointer (they're kinda like Bonding Points in Trails of Cold Steel)?
Thanks for the hard work!

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

cdtrico wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:06 pm
I know you're already hard at work (thanks for that!) at making options, but I'd like to suggest (if at all possible) an option to edit(or max) Kou's Wisdom, Courage and Virtue parameters, that'd be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: noticed they're noted as "Bright, Brave and Kind" on the NiAr Main page with stars indicating how high they are.

Oh sorry for requesting so much, but is it possible to add Affinity Shards to the pointer (they're kinda like Bonding Points in Trails of Cold Steel)?
Thanks for the hard work!
I came here to ask for the same thing. Hope it's doable.
^^

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Is there points for friendship like Legend Of Heroes Cold Steel had ?

Maybe add "edit friendship points" to table ?

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Ah another thing that might be useful would be a "No material requirement" for Grid unlocking/skill leveling, since everything requires different materials, that is definitely gonna be a pain in the butt to level regularly, haha.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:06 pm
EDIT3:
I found the Bright, Brave and Kind pointers as requested. I could not get them above 1 star where I was in the game, so it may be tied to story. I also found Affinity Point pointers. You have to set both options it appears. I tested adding on after using one and was able to do the 3 bonding events at the first point where you get affinity points.
Awesome, thanks for the fast work, and yeah I believe it is tied to the story, I was able to make it a full yellow star and a full orange-like star, I'll keep playing and check if it increases, it might also be that you need to report to Grandfather (in the dojo at the shrine) because he rewards you for increasing the values.

EDIT: Checked the dojo, couldn't get the reward, so it seems to be tied to the story.
Last edited by cdtrico on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gin »

thanks for the inf. Item usage :)

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

I found something interesting, freezing the combo counter at 899 allows you to gain 2 strike points with each hit, I haven't been able to find strike points themselves though, but combo is fairly easy by just looking up the combo value and attacking, then searching for the new value.

Edit: Also found out doing an action which increases a parameter gives a prompt to visit grandfather to get the reward, it also pushed me up a star (for bravery in this case). After setting Brave/Courage to 1000 and doing a quick eclipse it pushed me all the way to max, same should work for the other stats I suppose with their respective actions (for Bright/Wisdom it should be answering a question correctly and for Kind/Virtue it should be completing a quest).

Stazz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stazz »

Where is the God Mode option?
Also I get this error when I try to activate "Damage Modifier Script":
Error:[string "lua_aobscan("DamageModAOB","TokyoXanadu.exe",..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')
Why is that?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Stazz wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:08 am
Error:[string "lua_aobscan("DamageModAOB","TokyoXanadu.exe",..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')
Why is that?
You need to say Yes to run the LUA function when you load the cheat table. If you don't get the question, in your Cheat Engine Settings, set the LUA option to always run or to ask.

Stazz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stazz »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:32 am
Stazz wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:08 am
Why is that?
You need to say Yes to run the LUA function when you load the cheat table. If you don't get the question, in your Cheat Engine Settings, set the LUA option to always run or to ask.
Awesome, thank you, great table :)
Can you add infinite EX Skill ?

zrasam
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zrasam »

I hope we can get infinite bonding points soon. I dont wanna replay this game multiple time to see all content. It feels cheap imo.