Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mcknzy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Post by mcknzy »

do you have script that change counter (spell counter, flower counter, etc) and damage?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Shinox
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shinox »

Can you please .. PLEASE make a hack like the mobile mod that reveals and shows all the covered cards on dual in hands / deck and on dual table , this is by far the most useful cheat especially if you are dealing with players who abuse using op cards

kelvin0502
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kelvin0502 »

thanks for the update!

shadowedd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadowedd »

I am grateful :D

shadowedd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shadowedd »

Shinox wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:07 pm
Can you please .. PLEASE make a hack like the mobile mod that reveals and shows all the covered cards on dual in hands / deck and on dual table , this is by far the most useful cheat especially if you are dealing with players who abuse using op cards
Dude. :ugeek: no cheating against other players....

Shinox
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shinox »

uhhhh wut .. that's not even considered cheating since Pegasus already has this ability too but only applies to him and only for the top of the deck , I'm just asking for a feature like this since most mobile users has been using since the game launched on mobile , its not only applies to online play but also story mode too

skippersp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skippersp »

Like a fat nerd I injected code into the game to make it spit out a list containing all cards and data. There are just over 2500 cards. Only things important are the Ids

KARIMOHSEN
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KARIMOHSEN »

hey @skippersp is there no chance even a little one to figure out how to bring the duel result script back? ty

KARIMOHSEN
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KARIMOHSEN »

what is the point of the 2500 card linken to the drive can you explain to me sry 4 being idiot xd

NotABot
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NotABot »

Damn, thanks for this, so far I've been using the mobile app with a mod that allows seeing face down cards, players hand/next draw card and always winning duels with a 8000+ score. Nice to see a table for PC because transferring data back and forth gets tiring after while. Only playing on PC when I have to win legit like a comeback or something. :D

mcknzy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mcknzy »

Can the god mode life point be changed? I try to change to 2000 to make a comeback victory, but still 10000 when I duel, why?

mcknzy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mcknzy »

skippersp wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:46 pm
Yes there is, because the game itself can set and check these conditions, and the game code is available to us.

For easy win conditions like Yugi's comeback vs Pegasus, just edit your life points from 10000, the '2710' in the godmode script, to #2000 while playing as Yugi.

For more complex win conditions like using certain cards against people, I have to look more into the code. I spent all last night cold-injecting into Assembly-Csharp.dll. Since editing the game's code is better than cheat engine and other indirect methods, I won't release any more tables soon.
So I try this, the comeback victory, but none of them work

mcknzy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mcknzy »

(Note: It's not working after restart the game, sorry)

So I found again the Spell Counter Changer after the update(v 2.2.0)

The cheat is as follows:
-SC Mid
-SC R
-SC L

just edit the number you want (max.999, though the system will sometimes read it as 255), but you must first summoned the monster in the place first to make the codes work
Attachments
dlpc_SC.ct
Spell Counter Mod
(1.49 KiB) Downloaded 127 times

rumia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rumia »

is there any reason for the duel result script to add like 30 fusions to the total after a duel? seems like 1 would be enough and way less risky

girlyvader
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by girlyvader »

skippersp wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:20 am

About experience gain hacks
No luck here. I tried with cheat engine, modifying some relevant code sections in the game's script and still... This cheat is becoming more of a myth. Doesn't mean I'll give up -- just pushing it back.

If that was actually accomplished so soon after release, it was likely some form of packet editing; a fresh server on a platform the dev doesn't deal with much may well have had the kind of severe general security/logic errors that make 'sending the same leveling packet 40 times in x milliseconds levels my account up 40 times' possible :P

Hardly something you'd be likely to accomplish with local value editing, regardless.